Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Jen to Dan: I love you; Airs week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:22 PM (9,725 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Dec 6 2012, 08:43 PM
esp13
Dec 6 2012, 08:40 PM
Nope. 44 dislikes and 1 like. :)
47 dislikes. :)
You missed the 1 like. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

The filtering thing is kind of funny, kind of not. But I don't get it. I've read posts ripping on Rafe, Sami, EJ, Chad and of course J e n n i f e r and D a n i e l. So why the filter on this thread? I've read worse (or at least as bad) posts on Sami and Rafe and no filters on those posts/threads...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

am I being punked?????
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

onceinalifetime
Dec 6 2012, 08:44 PM
The filtering thing is kind of funny, kind of not. But I don't get it. I've read posts ripping on Rafe, Sami, EJ, Chad and of course J e n n i f e r and D a n i e l. So why the filter on this thread? I've read worse (or at least as bad) posts on Sami and Rafe and no filters on those posts/threads...
There's been filters for them in the past too. We're equal opportunity filterers.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

onceinalifetime
All of those characters have had filters before. In fact, it was one of my favorite times on DR. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

michelle
Member Avatar

And sometimes, the filters are NECESSARY to break up the endless, repetitive posts about the same thing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 6 2012, 08:47 PM
onceinalifetime
All of those characters have had filters before. In fact, it was one of my favorite times on DR. :)
Ah, the good ole days...
Offline Profile Goto Top

onceinalifetime
Member Avatar

Okay so I guess the filtering is just used as a "cooling off/distraction" tactic to get people to lighten up. I kind of understand that. I love reading e v e r y o n e's responses in this thread because I so agree with the anger and frustration being posted...but it is like a snowball rolling downhill gathering more and more anger and frustration as it goes.
Edited by onceinalifetime, Dec 6 2012, 09:02 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Star784
Member Avatar

is this a joke?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

They say what can't be cured, must be endured. I guess that goes for Quimifer, Doc Douche, and the current filter. I just hope none of these will have to be endured for too long.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

This whole thing is such a joke though! I was laughing the whole time I read this article... SO stupid. It's like reading a bad fanfic, except these writers get paid for this shit.
Offline Profile Goto Top

isthmus

This moderating is pissing me off. This thread is mearly representing the stats re this fucked up couple. Just like the SOD poll stated, once you have received more than 96 negative comments to 4 positive, you can say we have gone overboard.

Until such a time, please let us vent against the shitfest put on our screens
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I'm mad too Jacknifer

B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Dec 6 2012, 10:36 PM
I'm mad too Jackielnifer

B-)
Come on, everybody loves Jacknifer. Jack and Jack are fantastic.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

I liked the filter, when it read "Here we go again." That had me laughing for days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 6 2012, 10:41 PM
SoapGal1
I'm mad too Jackielielnifer

B-)
Come on, everybody loves Jackielnifer. Jackiel and Jackiel are fantastic.
Umm..maybe I just love Jacknifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

JamesScott_19
Dec 6 2012, 10:48 PM
I liked the filter, when it read "Here we go again." That had me laughing for days.
Or Hope arms of steel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

esp13
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Dec 6 2012, 10:53 PM
esp13
Dec 6 2012, 10:41 PM
SoapGal1
I'm mad too Jackielielielnifer

B-)
Come on, everybody loves Jackielielnifer. Jackieliel and Jackieliel are fantastic.
Umm..maybe I just love Jackielnifer.
LOL, I love filters that change as they get quoted. :)

And I think I was supposed to say that ME loves Jacknifer
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2012, 10:55 PM
JamesScott_19
Dec 6 2012, 10:48 PM
Or Hope arms of steel.
When was that? I don't remember that one but it had to be funny.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Romancer66

SoapGal1
I'm mad too Jackielielnifer

B-)
J A C K the Knife?

Sounds like a song from a parody of The Threepenny Opera.

"Oh, the doc has shaky hands, dear--
But he gropes his patients tight.
PTSD has J A C K D., dear,
And he's keeping out of sight . . ."

'Kay, I'll stop now.
Edited by Romancer66, Dec 6 2012, 11:05 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic