Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:29 PM (7,380 Views)
nolagirl
Member Avatar

Delete
Edited by nolagirl, Dec 6 2012, 05:43 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

JessicaLeigh
Dec 6 2012, 04:55 PM
Supergirlx2
Dec 6 2012, 03:56 PM
JessicaLeigh
Dec 6 2012, 03:22 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 6 2012, 03:11 PM
Wait? What?

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I've never had a lot of love for Bo though I do think it's unfortunate to have another vet bite the dust. Do Bo fans think it's better or worse that he's being given similar treatment to Mickey rather than being killed off?
both:
worse, because it leaves Hope in romantic limbo. not that we really need yet another love something on this show, but it means that we don't get to see Hope in any romantic scenes - no chit chat in bed, no coffee dates, no romantic evenings out, no Valentine's Day, etc. plus, at the moment, Bo leaving has left Hope in no-story-land. TomSell have barely used Hope since Bo left. We saw a bit of her with Jen & Nicole, a few episodes with Marlena & John, one with Abe/Kayla/Theo/Ciara, and a few with Eric, plus her 2 scenes with Nick.
better, because it leaves the door open for Peter to return if he so desired, though on Days, being dead has never stopped anyone from coming back. I'd honestly rather have Bo presumed dead, Hope figure out how to move on (and i don't specifically mean romantically), and then have Bo come back at some point down the line.
Thanks for answering, I appreciate your response. I edited my original post to say "nevermind - delete" because I didn't want to stray too far off-topic in this thread, but I am genuinely interested in responses to the question.

Also - I love your banner. KA looks fabulous!
since Bo is mentioned in the episode, it's a fair question to ask. I know that most people i've asked have said that they were disappointed with the exit, especially since the impression Peter has given is that he's done, but we know from some of Kristian's interviews that Peter was torn about leaving, which is probably why Corday made sure that there was a possibility for Peter to return if he so chose to.
more on the topic of the episode itself, it's funny that Sami thinks it's a great thing that Bo is back in Salem. I didn't realize that the two of them interacted a lot when they weren't seen. lol.

thanks for the banner compliments. the stills are from a few months ago when she was on The Shopping Channel. The woman truly defies the laws of aging. lol.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 6 2012, 05:24 PM
bomber
Dec 6 2012, 04:21 PM
nolagirl
Dec 6 2012, 03:48 PM
Courtneya6688
Dec 6 2012, 03:08 PM
I really like the sound of the episode. Im interested if Jennifer Daniel or anyone else will even care that nicole helps save her life or if it will be all about our hero Jennifer
:blink: Of course it will only be about Dannifer, Jennifer the hero, Jennifer the great, Jennifer the :x Daniel the damsel in distress, Daniel the Saint, Daniel the :x

And of course Nicole will only be mentioned after Daniel starts ranting to Jennifer about Nicole trying to kick her out and Nicole said he hates her. :blah: :blah: :blah:

Nicole the prop for Dannifer, Nicole the prop for Ejami, Nicole the prop for blame to all the good hypocrites of Salem. And just for good measure SAMI's tyrade about Nicole :sheep: :wow: :omg: She keeps hanging around Father Eric and saying those things and lighting may strike her DEAD.
Even worse will be if Jennifer and nicole become friends because she helps save her. that would really piss me off after the way Jennifer treated her. Besides I like bad Nicole. Why does she have to have this redemption thing going on anyway? I want her to be holding a grudge against Jennifer for years to come.
I want the old Nicole back the one that called Jennifer out on screwing ALL his patients, and would have bitch slapped Jenn for all her whiney ass crap and told her Daniel would be so proud of how she's taken his death.

I am sick to death of Nicole apologizing to ME most of who have done just as bad. Has Jennifer apologized to Lucas or EJ for that matter for sleeping with their wives???? Has Rafe apologized to EJ for trying to take his kids???? Has Gaby apologized to Jenn and Abby for her part in Daniel's death???? Has Sami ever truly apologized to any of her victims???? The list goes on and on, yet Saint Eric only thinks Nicole should grovel to ME. :flipoff:
OKay won't edit but line should read

I want the Nicole that told Jennifer off for screwing all his patients and would have bitch slapped Jenn for her whiney ass crap and how proud Daniel would be on how she's taken his death.
Edited by nolagirl, Dec 6 2012, 05:40 PM.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 6 2012, 05:38 PM
nolagirl
Dec 6 2012, 05:24 PM
bomber
Dec 6 2012, 04:21 PM
nolagirl
Dec 6 2012, 03:48 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Even worse will be if Daniel and nicole become friends because she helps save her. that would really piss me off after the way Daniel treated her. Besides I like bad Nicole. Why does she have to have this redemption thing going on anyway? I want her to be holding a grudge against Daniel for years to come.
I want the old Nicole back the one that called Daniel out on screwing ALL his patients, and would have bitch slapped Jenn for all her whiney ass crap and told her Jennifer would be so proud of how she's taken his death.

I am sick to death of Nicole apologizing to ME most of who have done just as bad. Has Daniel apologized to Lucas or EJ for that matter for sleeping with their wives???? Has Rafe apologized to EJ for trying to take his kids???? Has Gaby apologized to Jenn and Abby for her part in Jennifer's death???? Has Sami ever truly apologized to any of her victims???? The list goes on and on, yet Saint Eric only thinks Nicole should grovel to ME. :flipoff:
OKay won't edit but line should read

I want the Nicole that told Daniel off for screwing all his patients and would have bitch slapped Jenn for her whiney ass crap and how proud Jennifer would be on how she's taken his death.
OKay won't even let me redo replace Daniel with Jennifer and Daniel with Daniel

QBee

Here's hoping Daniel's love (Jack) calls Nicole out about not meaning her apology. HA...As if most of us believed her anyway. What a skank Nicole is. She hasn't changed at all and never will.
Edited by QBee, Dec 6 2012, 05:44 PM.

QBee

Look...I typed Jack and it turned to Daniel. When I edited, it changed to Jennifer...I don't care who likes who, but I resent my post changing my thought.

QBee

OK, obviously, this board is too biased for me to want to continue.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

QBee
Dec 6 2012, 05:45 PM
Look...I typed Daniel and it turned to Jennifer. When I edited, it changed to Daniel...I don't care who likes who, but I resent my post changing my thought.
Mine did the same thing - I tried changing it more than once and still did the same thing. :blink:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

You could almost actually see Marlena's heart drop when Brady says he was busy "with a few things" at 14:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9IbWXat3vk&feature=em-uploademail

I'm glad to see Kristen, while no longer dressing like a hooker, is certainly not beyond using sex to get what she wants.

QBee

Nola, obviously...unless we agree with the board, our opinions don't matter. I find that offensive.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

QBee
Dec 6 2012, 05:46 PM
OK, obviously, this board is too biased for me to want to continue.
My feelings exactly :toetap:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Kristen is still such a looneytune.

I do love the image of John & Marlena sitting down and having lunch with their boys. It's lovely. Now if only their missing daughters would return.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

QBee
Dec 6 2012, 05:49 PM
Nola, obviously...unless we agree with the board, our opinions don't matter. I find that offensive.
QBee - you're so right, and they wonder why I don't bother watching, now even reading I can't comment correctly :shrug: Seems like we're not on the right agenda

esp13
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 6 2012, 05:51 PM
QBee
Dec 6 2012, 05:49 PM
QBee - you're so right, and they wonder why I don't bother watching, now even reading I can't comment correctly :shrug: Seems like we're not on the right agenda
I'm entirely confident this has nothing to do with any kind of agenda. At least not the one you are suggesting.

I love DR :)

peaches179

Kristen and Marlena are so delicious together.

blueskies
Member Avatar

This is the first time in years I am anxiously awaiting each new eppi. If there comes a time when Kristen/Brady/John/Marlena aren't on an eppi, I think I might cry, lol.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

The Room Stops
Dec 6 2012, 05:51 PM
Kristen is still such a looneytune.

I do love the image of John & Marlena sitting down and having lunch with their boys. It's lovely. Now if only their missing daughters would return.
I'd love for Belle to return, so Brady cam have his "little sis" back...but Carrie can stay gone.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

If only Jack did not want to see Jack. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 7 2012, 01:55 AM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Gosh, Maggie sticking her nose in Brady's business now? Can't this old hag buy a tabloid or watch daytime dramas instead? LOL

Oh, and of course Sami cannot imagine her life without a man's love, she's a fickle vagina!

Dull but OK episode IMO. At least that dumb breakin was revealed.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 7 2012, 01:54 AM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 7 2012, 01:42 AM
If only Jackieliel did not want to see Jacknifer. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
Oops. I meant to say if only Jackiel did not want to see Jackieliel. We cannot stand seeing her face. Nicole was spot on, but sadly it was about the viewers, not the doctor. For some reason my computer keeps typing Jackiel instead of Jack or Jackiel.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 7 2012, 01:57 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply