Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:29 PM (7,519 Views)
Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 7 2012, 01:42 AM
Oh boy, Nicole, do I wish you were right. If only the doctor did not want to see that...thing
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
If only Jackiel did not want to see Jackiel. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
I am confused, why are the wrong names being typed?

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 7 2012, 02:05 AM
Daysdegrassi
If only Jackieliel did not want to see Jackieliel. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
This is a problem others have been having on this thread. I am confused as well. Could be a TomSell plot for them to convince themselves that they are writing well lol.

bomber
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 7 2012, 02:14 AM
rpmaluki
Daysdegrassi
If only Jackielieliel did not want to see Jackielieliel. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
This is a problem others have been having on this thread. I am confused as well. Could be a TomSell plot for them to convince themselves that they are writing well lol.
Apparently some filters have been put on because only some couples are allowed to be bashed.

AHM

Refer to the "Ms. Horton to Groping Doc: 'I Love You'" thread. I guess too many posts hating on the golden couple and missing Mr. Deveraux? :shrug:
Edited by AHM, Dec 7 2012, 02:29 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

AHM
Dec 7 2012, 02:18 AM
Refer to the "Ms. Horton to Groping Doc: 'I Love You'" thread. I guess too many posts hating on the golden couple and missing Mr. Deveraux? :shrug:
Thank you, this makes perfect sense.

esp13
Member Avatar

bomber
Daysdegrassi
rpmaluki
Daysdegrassi
If only Jackielielieliel did not want to see Jackielielieliel. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
Apparently some filters have been put on because only some couples are allowed to be bashed.
Nope. Every couple is allowed to be bashed. And every couple has been bashed repeatedly and vociferously.

lysie
Member Avatar

bomber
Daysdegrassi
rpmaluki
Daysdegrassi
If only Jackielieliel did not want to see Jackielieliel. I know we can't stand seeing her face!
No one cares if you bash anyone. If you've bothered to read anyone else's posts, you'd see that many of the "biased" people agree with you. What we care about is the constant spamming and trolling of every thread. Once the filters are removed, we'll just be removing members who continue to break the rules and ignore the moderators. In the meantime the filters are giving a fresh perspective on the repetitive stuff the rest of us have been wading through for the last several months.

annie21

I don't mind the filters. Especially since they've been used before for comic relief on the site, and comic relief can be a good thing. I just wish these were funnier and didn't all start with the same four letters. Not sure, but I think two of the three are identical. #confusing

As for today's episode, it's just another round of Jacknifer running away from his problems and Jackiel chasing after him. If only Jackiel spent even a fraction of the time thinking about Jackiel and her children as she does about Jacknifer and Jacknifer's problems and Jacknifer's feelings and Jacknifer's life, then Jackiel would be the beloved character we all remember. But no. It's Jacknifer, Jacknifer, Jacknifer all day every day for Jackiel. Even when Jackiel talks to others, it's only to talk about Jacknifer's feelings and how Jacknifer must be feeling right now and how she, Jackiel, wants what's best for him, Jacknifer. Jacknifer saved Jackiel's life, after all. Where would Jackiel be without Jacknifer?

(Is this the kind of thing you mean?)

lysie
Member Avatar

annie21
Dec 7 2012, 09:30 AM
I don't mind the filters. Especially since they've been used before for comic relief on the site, and comic relief can be a good thing. I just wish these were funnier and didn't all start with the same four letters. Not sure, but I think two of the three are identical. #confusing

As for today's episode, it's just another round of Jacknifer running away from his problems and Jackiel chasing after him. If only Jackiel spent even a fraction of the time thinking about Jackiel and her children as she does about Jacknifer and Jacknifer's problems and Jacknifer's feelings and Jacknifer's life, then Jackiel would be the beloved character we all remember. But no. It's Jacknifer, Jacknifer, Jacknifer all day every day for Jackiel. Even when Jackiel talks to others, it's only to talk about Jacknifer's feelings and how Jacknifer must be feeling right now and how she, Jackiel, wants what's best for him, Jacknifer. Jacknifer saved Jackiel's life, after all. Where would Jackiel be without Jacknifer?

(Is this the kind of thing you mean?)

The problem is that Dan and Jenn are catching the filters for Daniel, Jennifer, and Dannifer. Personally, I think it's funnier that way, because I couldn't have planned Jacknifer if I tried.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I seriously think we should have a filter suggestion thread...with incentives given to select to have one used. I love 'em! :D

annie21

I like them, too. And it's true that J a c k n i f e r is growing on me. But whether I type J a c k or J e n n i f e r, I get J a c k i e l. Haven't tried D a n n i f e r yet, lol.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 7 2012, 10:12 AM
I seriously think we should have a filter suggestion thread...with incentives given to select to have one used. I love 'em! :D
I've been begging Lysie to reinstate the old filters..

You could help me beg...

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

SoapGal1
Dec 7 2012, 10:24 AM
SocRMum1

You could help me beg...
I'm on my KNEES in supplication!! :hail:

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Pardon my ignorance, but which names had filters in the past? Filters are fun and very good at driving home the point about repetitive posts but I think too many of them will just make the discussion confusing/complicated.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Dec 7 2012, 10:35 AM
Pardon my ignorance, but which names had filters in the past? Filters are fun and very good at driving home the point about repetitive posts but I think too many of them will just make the discussion confusing/complicated.
We had filters for EJ (Ethan Cambias) Rafe (Louis Lopez Fitzgerald)' Stefano (Esteban), Brady (Arms of steel)...

There were more, but that's all I can think of now.

It was hilarious.

esp13
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
They all had them. And yes, it gets a little confusing but that's half the fun too. :)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Some of my most memorable time here at DR was when the filters were on in 2011 for a few days. It was HILARIOUS. Remember this? For those that weren't around....try to see who the hell we are talking about, it's not too hard to figure out:

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/single/?p=8511345&t=8480247

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SoapGal1
Dec 7 2012, 10:24 AM
SocRMum1

You could help me beg...
Can we PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE have the old ones back for a few hours at least?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

SoapGal1
Dec 7 2012, 10:38 AM
JessicaLeigh
We had filters for EJ (Ethan Cambias) Rafe (Louis Lopez Fitzgerald)' Stefano (Esteban), Brady (Arms of steel)...

There were more, but that's all I can think of now.

It was hilarious.
MelaME, Magnadoodle, The Diva ....

the Best one was when someone would post Hope Brady and she would come out as Hope Arms of Steel

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply