Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:29 PM (7,633 Views)
blueskies
Member Avatar

Ruffles Kiriakis seemed happy for Arms of Steel and his new relationship. Wonder what she'll think when she finds out it's with Friends and Mothers, lol. But, after Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and Mmmmmmm, Grandpa Vic's reaction is the one I'm most looking forward to ;)
Edited by blueskies, Dec 7 2012, 03:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 7 2012, 03:04 PM
Ruffles Kiriakis seemed happy for Arms of Steel and his new relationship. Wonder what she'll think when she finds out it's with Friends and Mothers, lol. But, after Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black and Mmmmmmm, Grandpa Vic's reaction is the one I'm most looking forward to ;)
Okay I seriously LOL'd at this one!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ellie
Dec 7 2012, 02:29 PM
I have a question... I'm Jewish and if I have a close relative who is a Rabbi, we wouldn't call them Rabbi ____ and definitely not in a one-on-one conversation. Is it normal for Ciara to be calling Eric (her first cousin) "Father Eric"?
On a show where the line "My mother, Marlena, who's married your father, John," is an example of fairly common dialog, I don't think family referring to Eric as "Father Eric" is too outside the realm of reality. lol

kurt'smom

it seems that Jack is the primary chacter. Either go full forward or drop it. I'm tired of the bullshit that is going on.

kurt'smom

sorry i typed wrong - did not mean jack - was talking about Rose Blossom

AFaithL

Can't wait to get home and watch the M'arlena and K'risten scenes! Best part of the show!

lysie
Member Avatar

It looks like Jennifer's pants are on fire in this first scene.

lysie
Member Avatar

I don't care a bit that Nicole is trying to come between Dannifer, but Nicole is the one I'm finding completely annoying and pathetic in these scenes. And uh...I like how MR is playing it but I don't like how AZ plays it.

lysie
Member Avatar

Eric grinning while watching Ciara pray is adorable. "You rocked that hail Mary." Really?

lysie
Member Avatar

Did y'all know that Sami knows Ciara?

lysie
Member Avatar

My pbp is stupid without the filter. It's stupid otherwise too, but without the pbp...sigh.

lysie
Member Avatar

Maggie is this close to having her name changed to Ruffle Mullet.

blueskies
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:07 PM
Did y'all know that The Diva knows Ciara of the Corn?
I sometimes forget The Diva knows MIA much less Ciara of the Corn.

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
My pbp is stupid without the filter. It's stupid otherwise too, but without the pbp...sigh.
You really do get to miss out on all the fun don't you?

Here, I'll helpl

Thorn Birds grinning while watching Ciara of the Corn pray is adorable. "You rocked that hail Mary." Really?

Ruffles Kiriakis is this close to having her name changed to Ruffle Mullet.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm just so happy that Marlena isn't an idiot. Like...I could absolutely burst.

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 7 2012, 06:09 PM
lysie
You really do get to miss out on all the fun don't you?

Here, I'll helpl

Thorn Birds grinning while watching Ciara of the Corn pray is adorable. "You rocked that hail Mary." Really?

Ruffles Kiriakis is this close to having her name changed to Ruffle Mullet.
Thank you. :cheers:

lysie
Member Avatar

Is this Marlena's office? Well, yes it is. There's her diploma.

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:06 PM
I don't care a bit that012 Victim of the Year is trying to come between Dannifer, but012 Victim of the Year is the one I'm finding completely annoying and pathetic in these scenes. And uh...I like how MR is playing it but I don't like how AZ plays it.
I needed to add this one too. Just for my entertainment.

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ Kristen being annoyed.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Did y'all know that The Diva knows Ciara of the Corn?
WHAT???? NO!!! you don't say!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply