Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, December 7th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 6 2012, 02:29 PM (7,631 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:11 PM
esp13
Dec 7 2012, 06:09 PM
lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:07 PM
My pbp is stupid without the filter. It's stupid otherwise too, but without the pbp...sigh.
You really do get to miss out on all the fun don't you?

Here, I'll helpl

Thorn Birds grinning while watching Ciara of the Corn pray is adorable. "You rocked that hail Mary." Really?

Ruffles Kiriakis is this close to having her name changed to Ruffle Mullet.
Thank you. :cheers:
it's times like these when we should be thankful that there's no one named Mary currently on the show.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

I really like the way Deidre has been playing this stuff recently. I may be a fan, but my expectations were quite low...

lysie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Dec 7 2012, 06:14 PM
lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:11 PM
esp13
Dec 7 2012, 06:09 PM
lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:07 PM
My pbp is stupid without the filter. It's stupid otherwise too, but without the pbp...sigh.
You really do get to miss out on all the fun don't you?

Here, I'll helpl

Thorn Birds grinning while watching Ciara of the Corn pray is adorable. "You rocked that hail Mary." Really?

Ruffles Kiriakis is this close to having her name changed to Ruffle Mullet.
Thank you. :cheers:
it's times like these when we should be thankful that there's no one named Mary currently on the show.
That's the exact opposite of the reaction I had.

lysie
Member Avatar

Ciara: May I go light a candle in the church?

Deidre Hall has gotten a hold of that child.

lysie
Member Avatar

Serious question. What did Eric say the pope would have done if Sami had wanted to be a nun?
I heard "No. He would have just sent a garden gnome." I rewound three times. Surely that's not what he said.

lysie
Member Avatar

I freaking love that Jennifer looks like absolute crap.

lysie
Member Avatar

Daniel is still wearing the infinity scarf I got for my niece last Christmas.

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:17 PM
I freaking love that Rose Blossom looks like absolute crap.

Orange Glow is still wearing the infinity scarf I got for my niece last Christmas.
Can't let this one go by.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Serious question. What did Thorn Birds say the pope would have done if The Diva had wanted to be a nun?
I heard "No. He would have just sent a garden gnome." I rewound three times. Surely that's not what he said.
Okay, I just had to see this with filters.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I wish Mmmmmmm was a bit more upset about Arms of Steel and Friends and Mothers. Sure, she'd be relieved Friends and Mothers's eyes don't seem to be focused on Ryan Forest Winston Ryan Forest Roman John DiMera Alamain Brady Black DiMera Alamain Arms of Steel Black, but Arms of Steel is still her "son." And Friends and Mothers her enemy.

You'd think a damn bridge would be built connecting Smith Island to the rest of Salem. It's 2012!

LOL at Ciara of the Corn of the Corn asking The Diva if she's a nun since she and Thorn Birds are twins and he's a priest. Cute and hilarious!

Annoyed by filters. :hmmph:
Edited by DrewHamilton, Dec 7 2012, 06:20 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Dec 7 2012, 06:18 PM
lysie
Serious question. What did Thorn Birds say the pope would have done if The Diva had wanted to be a nun?
Okay, I just had to see this with filters.
Meanwhile, could you answer the question?

lysie
Member Avatar

LOL @ the way Marlena said "I will never get the picture of you and Brady out of my brain." LMAO @ "Actually, I don't give a damn."

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

lysie
Dec 7 2012, 06:20 PM
LOL @ the way Mmmmmmm said "I will never get the picture of you and Arms of Steel out of my brain." LMAO @ "Actually, I don't give a damn."
hahahaha :)
Edited by Supergirlx2, Dec 7 2012, 06:23 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm really enjoying MR today. She said those lines about Nicole with just the right amount of contempt.

lysie
Member Avatar

Brady is knocking on Kristen's door and he's basically laying against it. Weird. Yeah...that was not a good seduction or whatever. Like...I laughed.

lysie
Member Avatar

I need a screen cap of that look Eric just gave Sami.

lysie
Member Avatar

Oh, Sami. Don't grab your brother's face like that ever again.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think it's funny that Sami is saying she can't imagine herself without these things because technically...she really never has it for more than a minute and a half. And she can't imagine that for Eric either? She doesn't need imagination, just a memory.

lysie
Member Avatar

Shouldn't Eric and Sami have had this conversation about people being shocked before everyone found out?

lysie
Member Avatar

For the most part, I think AS has sibling chemistry with everyone. You know the exception? Greg Vaughan. It's not that they don't have chemistry. It's that it's not of a sibling nature.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply