Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Rats Out Sharon!; airs wk 12/10
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 08:27 AM (4,168 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Sharon/Adam/Chelsea.

After crashing Victor and Nikki’s party, Sharon becomes completely unspooled and Adam is once again rushes to her side. Adam leaving the party to run after Sharon makes Chelsea angry. MCE says every time she thinks she can trust Adam, he disappoints her. Later, when Chelsea shows up at Sharon’s house she is shocked to see them in a kiss.

They try to explain but Chelsea ain’t hearing it… She slaps her husband and storms out. Adam follows and tries to explain that Sharon kissed him in an emotional state and ask her not to rat Sharon out about the fire. This really fumes Chelsea. Their marriage is in trouble and he’s thinking about Sharon. Next, Chelsea goes to see Nikki at the penthouse.

It doesn’t say that she tells Nikki but later Nikki confronts Sharon about burning down the ranch. Adam gets wind of this and confronts his wife, stating Sharon could lose her kids because her insecurities. This causes Chelsea to completely snap!!!

For more pick up the December 17th issue of Soap Opera Digest.

Please Credit Daytime Royalty if you Decide to Copy and Post Elsewhere.. Would be greatly appreciated.. Lots of work typing these articles. :)
Edited by Daytime, Dec 7 2012, 12:59 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Fantastic!! All Sharon's problems, from this day forward, will be Chelsea's fault. BULLSHIT! I'm glad to see Chelsea let the skank out of the bag!

Resume charges!~!

metitle
Member Avatar

I really prefer seeing Chelsea with Adam than Sharon with Adam.
And of course Chelsea certainly dont seem the type that will constantly embrace someone after they have crossed her - and that includes the husband. In other words, she isn't Victoria - her husband ran off, get another woman pregnant, then kidnapped by the said husband gambling buddies etc.
Anyway, I really dont care which way the people in charge go. Because eventually they will write someone that not ME is happy about.

Honny_Dipp

I LOVE watching ChelC go through this. Karma is a bitch afterall, she should've seen this coming considering how she landed on Villy's doorstep. She's clearly Adam's rebound. Serves her right. But I'm actually glad the truth comes out about Sharon. Lets face it, we've been looking at that tacky ass house for decades. She did us all a favor! Sharon has been diagnosed with bi-polar. If drunk Nikki can be cleared for what she did to Diane, I can see the same happening for Sharon.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Lets face it, we've been looking at that tacky ass house for decades. She did us all a favor!
true dat!
Quote:

If drunk Nikki can be cleared for what she did to Diane, I can see the same happening for Sharon.
good point.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Nikki was attacked and it was self defense. Sharon walked in with intent to do some kind of mischief. She didn't HAVE to do what she did.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 7 2012, 08:27 AM
In the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Sharon/Adam/Chelsea.

After crashing Victor and Nikki’s party, Sharon becomes completely unspooled and Adam is once again rushes to her side. Adam leaving the party to run after Sharon makes Chelsea angry. MCE says every time she thinks she can trust Adam, he disappoints her. Later, when Chelsea shows up at Sharon’s house she is shocked to see them in a kiss.

They try to explain but Chelsea ain’t hearing it… She slaps her husband and storms out. Adam follows and tries to explain that Sharon kissed him in an emotional state and ask her not to rat Sharon out about the fire. This really fumes Chelsea. Their marriage is in trouble and he’s thinking about Sharon. Next, Chelsea goes to see Nikki at the penthouse.

It doesn’t say that she tells Nikki but later Nikki confronts Sharon about burning down the ranch. Adam gets wind of this and confronts his wife, stating Sharon could lose her kids because her insecurities. This causes Chelsea to completely snap!!!

For more pick up the December 17th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! Finally!
I hope she goes straight to jail, donot pass go, and noah & Adam need to go with her as accessories after the fact.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Honny_Dipp
Dec 7 2012, 09:59 AM
I LOVE watching ChelC go through this. Karma is a bitch afterall, she should've seen this coming considering how she landed on Villy's doorstep. She's clearly Adam's rebound. Serves her right. But I'm actually glad the truth comes out about Sharon. Lets face it, we've been looking at that tacky ass house for decades. She did us all a favor! Sharon has been diagnosed with bi-polar. If drunk Nikki can be cleared for what she did to Diane, I can see the same happening for Sharon.
drunk nikki killed dianne in self defense, unless you think she should have just laid there on the ground while dianne choked her to death.

Honny_Dipp

Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 10:59 AM
Nikki was attacked and it was self defense. Sharon walked in with intent to do some kind of mischief. She didn't HAVE to do what she did.
Sharon has been diagnosed by a doctor with bi-polar. She's now under doctors care for her condition. There's her defense.
Edited by Honny_Dipp, Dec 7 2012, 11:17 AM.

Ejole Lifer

The truth NEEDS to come out for the sake of drama cause I'm about done with this SHAM cover up bullshit. This will be the most useful thing Chelsea ever does IF she goes through with it. I got a feeling she's just all talk and not action when it comes to this. Sharon won't go to jail. Murderous Nikki might try to send her, but Victor will come to his senses and Nick will defend Sharon to the death. Or maybe, in exchange for Sharon's freedom Victor works out a deal with Adam. THat son of a bitch owes her. It's time to wrap this shit up.

metitle
Member Avatar

I guess Chelsea is now out of GC pariah club.
She is now a lady...................................
She will be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Nikki etc soon.
But really will they all accept considering she is natural mother of Johnny and Victoria still dont trust her ass.
Well Chelsea will soon learn the wrath of those people - they change very easily.
At least she knows that Adam is what he is - meanwhile the others can build a person up and suddenly tear them to shreds.

Honny_Dipp

ChelC has gotten used to being a Newman. That was clear when she lit up after Adam told her they were going to Victors party. I'm thinking she will go into business with Chloe.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Quote:

Adam follows and tries to explain that Sharon kissed him in an emotional state

ADAM you lying sack of shit, you kissed her not the other way around! I'm so sick of this disgusting character.

I'm glad the storyline is moving anyways, I just want the truth to come out and they can put Sharon on a new path all together.. without Adam

Ejole Lifer

It looks like Adam literally forces a scared anxiety filled Sharon to kiss him. GROSS.

Queen B
Member Avatar

It's pretty nasty that this man is obviously falling inlove and getting turned on by a mentally ill woman who is frantic to even leave her house.

Honny_Dipp

Look at my siggy. That is from todays show. Looks like Adam is the one who kissed Sharon.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Honny_Dipp
Dec 7 2012, 11:58 AM
Look at my siggy. That is from todays show. Looks like Adam is the one who kissed Sharon.
Yeah, he practically grabs the poor woman by her hair and tongue rapes her. This shit isn't romantic.. its sickening and this is ruining Sharon even more then her being with Victor

Ejole Lifer

Chelsea walks in right? Thank SOAP JESUS they don't have sex. Adam is fucking up Sharon's mind even more. GTFO.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Please Credit Daytime Royalty if you Decide to Copy and Post Elsewhere.. Would be greatly appreciated.. Lots of work typing these articles. :)

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Hallelujah!!! I am doing the happy dance. :dance: That's right gurl...Tell that lying SOB where to shove it! I totally see this coming, Chelsea is going to be in Nictor's good graces after this and Adam and Sharon continue to be shunned by them. Adam definitely deserves everything that's coming. SHE kissed HIM??? Dafuq??? This guy has not changed...still as delusional as ever!!! This is proof he doesn't love Sharon...He just threw her under the bus...AGAIN! I'm glad this show has finally got something right.
Edited by 3WishGenie, Dec 7 2012, 01:05 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply