Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Rats Out Sharon!; airs wk 12/10
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 08:27 AM (4,287 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Adam is such a lying scumbag! OMG HE initiated the kiss and is making it seem like Sharon kissed him in her emotional state!? Lmaoo
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Remember when Sharon was stealing & Phyllis called the police.

Wow. JG & Co. really know how to come up with some great stories. -_-

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Daytime
Dec 7 2012, 08:27 AM
In the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an article about Sharon/Adam/Chelsea.

After crashing Victor and Nikki’s party, Sharon becomes completely unspooled and Adam is once again rushes to her side. Adam leaving the party to run after Sharon makes Chelsea angry. MCE says every time she thinks she can trust Adam, he disappoints her. Later, when Chelsea shows up at Sharon’s house she is shocked to see them in a kiss.

They try to explain but Chelsea ain’t hearing it… She slaps her husband and storms out. Adam follows and tries to explain that Sharon kissed him in an emotional state and ask her not to rat Sharon out about the fire. This really fumes Chelsea. Their marriage is in trouble and he’s thinking about Sharon. Next, Chelsea goes to see Nikki at the penthouse.

It doesn’t say that she tells Nikki but later Nikki confronts Sharon about burning down the ranch. Adam gets wind of this and confronts his wife, stating Sharon could lose her kids because her insecurities. This causes Chelsea to completely snap!!!

For more pick up the December 17th issue of Soap Opera Digest.

"Please Credit Daytime Royalty if you Decide to Copy and Post Elsewhere.. Would be greatly appreciated.. Lots of work typing these articles. :) "
Stevie wonder could see this shit coming.
Bitchass Adam can't even own up to that self inflicted demented kiss he planted on Sharon. Once again Sharon left believing this fool all about helping her move forward on her own accord.

Thanks Ms.Rach U the Best Chica. ;)

metitle
Member Avatar

Most of you all know Adam didn't make anyone believe he was a man with scruples.
So I dont understand why anyone would think he would do something that is considered morally and ethical.
Besides he is Vic Junior, so what does anyone expect? Please he is just doing what Mr. Mumbles did many years ago.
Quit frankly, I like junior just the way he is - a man without scruples and the type who would do anything get what he wants. Just the right amount of Machiavellian personality.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

^^That's how he should be. The whole better man thing was not remotely believable.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That is what we learned to expect from him after he gave his favors to R A F E . Lowdown dirty...scoundrel
Edited by Only1Way, Dec 7 2012, 06:40 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Honny_Dipp
Dec 7 2012, 11:15 AM
Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 10:59 AM
Nikki was attacked and it was self defense. Sharon walked in with intent to do some kind of mischief. She didn't HAVE to do what she did.
Sharon has been diagnosed by a doctor with bi-polar. She's now under doctors care for her condition. There's her defense.
and nikki's defense is if she didn't fight back she'd be the one dead.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

metitle
Dec 7 2012, 09:18 AM
I really prefer seeing Chelsea with Adam than Sharon with Adam.
And of course Chelsea certainly dont seem the type that Crybaby Horton constantly embrace someone after they have crossed her - and that includes the husband. In other words, she isn't Victoria - her husband ran off, get another woman pregnant, then kidnapped by the said husband gambling buddies etc.
Anyway, I really dont care which way the people in charge go. Because eventually they Crybaby Horton write someone that not ME is happy about.
what billy did is not that simple, yes he ran away, but Grumpy Pants, paid chelsea to seduce him, and she did so by drugging him, I wouldn't count that as a cheat.
Jack paid off all of Billy's gambling debts except that one because the guy was in jail, evidently forever, why pay him?
Agreed, they w i l l never please all of us at once. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 7 2012, 07:37 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Honny_Dipp
Dec 7 2012, 11:58 AM
Look at my siggy. That is from todays show. Looks like Adam is the one who kissed Sharon.
and sharon didn't jump back, slap the shit out of him and order him out, she kissed him back.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Sammie Jo
Dec 7 2012, 07:32 PM
metitle
And of course Chelsea certainly dont seem the type that Crybaby Horton constantly embrace someone after they have crossed her - and that includes the husband. In other words, she isn't Victoria - her husband ran off, get another woman pregnant, then kidnapped by the said husband gambling buddies etc.
Anyway, I really dont care which way the people in charge go. Because eventually they Crybaby Horton write someone that not ME is happy about.
what billy did is not that simple, yes he ran away, but Grumpy Pants, paid chelsea to seduce him, and she did so by drugging him, I wouldn't count that as a cheat.
Jack paid off all of Billy's gambling debts except that one because the guy was in jail, evidently forever, why pay him?
Agreed, they Crybaby Horton never please all of us at once. lol
Grumpy Pants is for Victor on Days but it works for Y&R's Victor too.... :blulaugh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 7 2012, 07:37 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 7 2012, 07:32 PM
metitle
Agreed, they Crybaby Horton never please all of us at once. lol
Grumpy Pants is for Grumpy Pants on Days but it works for Y&R's Grumpy Pants too.... :blulaugh:
omg, what is going on, I wrote w i l l and got c r y b a b y h o r t o n.
Too funny about the g r u m p y p a n t s. :D

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Fits though. I wrote V I C T O R and got Grumpy pants too :)

soapflake02

why on earth are people defending chelsea now.. she knew who adam was when she married him, did we not forget how she came to town in the first place. and has even told adam about her threats to sharon? come on now..
Edited by soapflake02, Dec 7 2012, 08:31 PM.

soapflake02

Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 10:59 AM
Nikki was attacked and it was self defense. Sharon walked in with intent to do some kind of mischief. She didn't HAVE to do what she did.
sharon came in trying to apologize for what she has done how is that causing trouble? good lord even when she tries to make things right, this character can clearly do no right.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

For allllllllllllllll the damage she did, NOT counting the arson, it's going to take more than a sniveling, crazy ass attempt at apologies. All in that room knew it was a mistake for her to do it but SHE was the only one that couldn't see why it was wrong. She should have admitted to torching the place.
We know how Chelsea came on the show, remember who paid her to do it? She did that sort of shit for a living. Adam knew it too. But he stood there and lied to her telling that he didn't love Sharon, yeah right. She should have been able to trust him. But snottin', sobbin' Sharon shouldn't have called a married man every time she had a hang nail. She wants to be tough and independent, well knock it the hell off and leave the attached men alone.

Basket Case (no pun intended.)
a person who is helpless or incapable of functioning normally, especially due to overwhelming stress, anxiety, or the like.

Shick
Member Avatar

Nothing is ever good enough when it comes to Sharon and her haters. She could cut off her own hand and give it to Grumpy Pants as a sacrifice, and it wouldn't be enough. People would want BOTH hands...

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Shick
Dec 7 2012, 09:43 PM
Nothing is ever good enough when it comes to Sharon and her haters. She could cut off her own hand and give it to Grumpy Pants as a sacrifice, and it wouldn't be enough. People would want BOTH hands...
PRECISELY! Which is why I implore my fellow Sharon fans to give absolutely not one fuck. There have been far more greater travesty's committed by the ones who some champion to win at all cost so when Sharon is cleared because of her mental issue. BooFuckinHoo

Keep'em Up :laugh:
Spoiler: click to toggle

soapflake02

Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 09:29 PM
For allllllllllllllll the damage she did, NOT counting the arson, it's going to take more than a sniveling, crazy ass attempt at apologies. All in that room knew it was a mistake for her to do it but SHE was the only one that couldn't see why it was wrong. She should have admitted to torching the place.
We know how Chelsea came on the show, remember who paid her to do it? She did that sort of shit for a living. Adam knew it too. But he stood there and lied to her telling that he didn't love Sharon, yeah right. She should have been able to trust him. But snottin', sobbin' Sharon shouldn't have called a married man every time she had a hang nail. She wants to be tough and independent, well knock it the hell off and leave the attached men alone.

a person who is helpless or incapable of functioning normally, especially due to overwhelming stress, anxiety, or the like.
last I checked she has been trying to get rid of Adam.. she has been trying to get Adam to be honest with Chelsea from the start. Lordy some thing are never good enough for some..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 7 2012, 11:14 PM
Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 09:29 PM

last I checked she has been trying to get rid of Adam.. she has been trying to get Adam to be honest with Chelsea from the start. Lordy some thing are never good enough for some..
oh please, one minute she's throwing him out, the next minute she's kissing him.
Going to the penthouse was stupid, if she wanted to apologize why didn't she just go there when only Vic & Nikki were there, why make a scene?
Oh wait, she knew adam would be there.
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 8 2012, 12:43 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar

Overthinking this way too much people.... she went to the penthouse for the party because she knew E V E R Y O N E she "hurt" would be there. Perfect time to say sorry to E V E R Y O N E there.
Edited by Shick, Dec 8 2012, 01:18 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply