Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Chelsea Rats Out Sharon!; airs wk 12/10
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 08:27 AM (4,227 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Honny_Dipp
Dec 9 2012, 11:47 AM
like I said before considering how ChelC landed on Villy's doorstep, she deserves this karma. She broke a number one rule...you NEVER allow another woman to move into your house. Adam has proved that ChelC was NOTHING more then rebound ass. Does she have a right to be pissed? YES at herself! She needed that kiss to tell her that Adam still cared for his exwife? I mean, remember a few weeks ago when Adam was trying to invite Sharon to lunch? He couldn't get reach her so ChelC asked if he wanted to join her for lunch. He told her NO cause Sharon may come through. He turned down spending time with his wife on a MAYBE date with his ex-wife? Yet ChelC needed more proof? :huh:
Victoria allowed Chelsea to move into their guest house.
Yes, it's always better when you have visible proof, of course adam is going for the old "are you going to believe me or your lying eyes" routine. lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

soapflake02

Only1Way
Dec 9 2012, 01:02 PM
Funny how it's the wife's fault isn't it? Never mind that Adam's a slut and went running when Sharonho called. 'If you do this, Sharon could lose Faith... can't include Noah, he's a big boy and should know better.' NO SHIT! She should lose her until she get's her head screwed on right and stops self destructing and taking other women's husbands with her.
If this bitch was anyone else, you guys would agree that Chelseas isn't the fault of this mess. The Newman screen door is at fault.
Let's just blame this on Adam shall we, let's not forget that since the day this all started Sharon has been telling Adam to go back to Chelsea and leave her along yet he has to do. Chelsea never even told Sharon about her threats to Sharon so she's not completely blameless here. It is Adam's fault for playing games with BOTH of them and yes we do have to remember how Chelsea came to that town, and she has yet to be honest about her doings behind Adam's back either. They are all at fault on this but the Sharon hate is so strong she gets it all. How many times has she told Adam to get lost, yet he's the one who keeps going back, its not the other way around. The Blame is equal. If Chelsea is so in the right on this and she knows what Adam is doing why doesn't she just tell him to get lost and lock the doors. Personally Sharon needs to be with stronger professional help. The Sharon hate is so strong on this it's easy to point the finger at one person but Back OFF and look at Everybody involved.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Adam is the married man. Adam is the one with the commitment. Adam is the one who should be honoring his vows, sorry but that's all on him. Just like I didn't throw the blame on Phyllis or Sharon when either one cheated with Crazy Eyes I'm not going to do it now. The married person IMO is the one who needs to watch themselves. I don't care about someone throwing themselves at Adam or whatever.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 9 2012, 07:06 PM
Only1Way
Funny how it's the wife's fault isn't it? Never mind that Adam's a slut and went running when Sharonho called. 'If you do this, Sharon could lose Faith... can't include Noah, he's a big boy and should know better.' NO SHIT! She should lose her until she get's her head screwed on right and stops self destructing and taking other women's husbands with her.
If this bitch was anyone else, you guys would agree that Chelseas isn't the fault of this mess. The Newman screen door is at fault.
Let's just blame this on Adam shall we, let's not forget that since the day this all started Sharon has been telling Adam to go back to Chelsea and leave her along yet he has to do. Chelsea never even told Sharon about her threats to Sharon so she's not completely blameless here. It is Adam's fault for playing games with BOTH of them and yes we do have to remember how Chelsea came to that town, and she has yet to be honest about her doings behind Adam's back either. They are all at fault on this but the Sharon hate is so strong she gets it all. How many times has she told Adam to get lost, yet he's the one who keeps going back, its not the other way around. The Blame is equal. If Chelsea is so in the right on this and she knows what Adam is doing why doesn't she just tell him to get lost and lock the doors. Personally Sharon needs to be with stronger professional help. The Sharon hate is so strong on this it's easy to point the finger at one person but Back OFF and look at Everybody involved.
yes, sharon tells him to get lost but she also keeps calling him up and crying for help.
It works both ways, if she really doesn't want anything to do with him, stop calling him and don't open the door to him, let him stand his stupid ass outside until he gets the hint.

natdot99
Member Avatar

The rapist and blackmailer is telling on the arsonist, GMAFB.
Well like the joker said it would be funny if it wasn't pathetic, oh well I laugh anyway.
Posted ImagePosted Image
Edited by natdot99, Dec 9 2012, 10:29 PM.

soapflake02

Sammie Jo
Dec 9 2012, 07:52 PM
soapflake02
Only1Way
yes, sharon tells him to get lost but she also keeps calling him up and crying for help.
It works both ways, if she really doesn't want anything to do with him, stop calling him and don't open the door to him, let him stand his stupid ass outside until he gets the hint.
she practically threw him out after the partty and yet he still didn't leave. I guess that gets no credit at all.

soapflake02

natdot99
Dec 9 2012, 08:31 PM
Well like the joker said it would be funny if it wasn't pathetic, oh well I laugh anyway.
sounds like a bad joke doesn't it? a rapist and a blackmailer walk into a bar..

Only1Way
Member Avatar

That woman needs a peephole in the door. That way she can't say she didn't know it was him till she opened the door and he pushed his way in on her.
Someone, and not Adam, needs to walk her into the Dr.'s office and leave her there. The family can have her committed for a set amount of time, it's happened to her a few times now. She should be saying to her family...

Help, I need somebody hellpppppp

Only1Way
Member Avatar

But the blackmailer and the rapist has already admitted to her crime. One of Sharons ex's paid her to do that.
That is the difference. She isn't hiding anything anymore.
Sharon has got a whole purse full of crimes she's still hiding. Beside the lipstick, drivers license, concert tickets, diamond necklace, the matches or lighter that she used to commit the arson. She hasn't begun to admit to her misdeeds.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Ahh and Sharon will most likely get away with it all. Can't wait :D :D Team Sharon!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 9 2012, 08:42 PM
But the blackmailer and the rapist has already admitted to her crime. One of Sharons ex's paid her to do that.
That is the difference. She isn't hiding anything anymore.
Sharon has got a whole purse full of crimes she's still hiding. Beside the lipstick, drivers license, concert tickets, diamond necklace, the matches or lighter that she used to commit the arson. She hasn't begun to admit to her misdeeds.
Sorry it still funny as heck to me.
Posted ImagePosted Image

soapflake02

Sharon has never been good enough to some people on the show including viewers and that will never change. They could write her as the best person on the show, totally forgiven for everything and if she looked at somebody the wrong way somebody would be able to point that out.

Ejole Lifer

natdot99
Posted ImagePosted Image
This cracked me up. I find it hilarious too, but I want the truth to come out for drama's sake. And I love Sharon.

metitle
Member Avatar

Just some quick questions:
1.Who brought Chelsea to Genoa City?
2.Did Chelsea know Billy before Myanmar?
3.Did Chelsea know that Billy was married when they met in Myanmar?
4.Whose idea was for Chelsea to get involve with Billy?
5.When Chelsea gave birth to her child, who got the child?
6.Has Chelsea gone back for her child since giving away the said kid. And even though she is married to someone and have stable home?

It just seems that Chelsea has been blamed for things she had no control over.

1. Victor brought Chelsea to Genoa City

2. No, Chelsea did not know Billy before Myanmar.

3. No, Chelsea was not aware that Billy was married when they met in Myanmar because he did not tell her. She has reiterated that many times.

4. It was Victor's idea to get Chelsea involve with Billy because he hates (hold on let me vomit) :puke: "villy" and quite frankly I agree with Victor. I am totally Team Victor on this.

5. Victoria cannot have a child - even though she had one and could not be bothered with being a mother so Reed is off with his daddy somewhere. So now she is mother to Chelsea's child. That was rather kind of Chelsea to hand over her child to a family who clearly hates her.

6. No, Chelsea has not gone back for her child. Even though she can afford to, so it seems rather ungrateful that others call her a rapist when their beloved (hold on let me vomit again) :puke: "villy" have her kid when they clearly could not do on their own.

Edited by metitle, Dec 10 2012, 03:19 PM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Ejole Lifer
Dec 10 2012, 01:06 PM
natdot99
Posted ImagePosted Image
This cracked me up. I find it hilarious too, but I want the truth to come out for drama's sake. And I love Sharon.
Yeah I want the truth to come out too. I know they won't do another long, drawn out trial like the one in 2011 so I know she'll get off for this one.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 9 2012, 08:33 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 9 2012, 07:52 PM
soapflake02
Only1Way
she practically threw him out after the partty and yet he still didn't leave. I guess that gets no credit at all.
she threw him out after chelsea caught him, why did she let him in after the party, just don't open the door.
What counts is she kissed him back, that negates any bullshit she throws out there about not wanting him there.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Dec 9 2012, 10:41 PM
Sharon has never been good enough to some people on the show including viewers and that will never change. They could write her as the best person on the show, totally forgiven for everything and if she looked at somebody the wrong way somebody would be able to point that out.
but she's NOT being written as the best person on the show!
I don't remember people down on sharon like this until she started all her shenanigans after Cassie died.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

After today's show, omg, they are throwing Chelsea under the bus! Adam accuses her of betrayal and he walks out. This Adam propping is really getting on my nerves. If they make her the dumpee in all this... :bleep: :bleep: :bleep:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 10 2012, 04:14 PM
After today's show, omg, they are throwing Chelsea under the bus! Adam accuses her of betrayal and he walks out. This Adam propping is really getting on my nerves. If they make her the dumpee in all this... :bleep: :bleep: :bleep:
Chelsea shouldn't be the one leaving, Adam's crap should be out on the lawn, Chelsea can call sharon to set fire to it. lol

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :hail:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply