Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marcy Rylan Back To Y&R!
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 09:12 AM (2,965 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

EXCLUSIVE: Marcy Rylan Back To Y&R!

By SOD Posted: Dec 7, 2012

Soap Opera Digest can reveal that Marcy Rylan is heading back to Genoa City as Abby. The popular actress, who was cut from the cast in September to the surprise of her castmates, the fans and the press has been asked to return and will start taping again in January. Her status will now be recurring.

SOD

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Ugh I knew it was too good to last. Well I'm happy for Marcy's fans at least.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am happy about this... She is needed, there just aren't enough Abbotts. That family needs her. Thanks for posting Rhi. :wub:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. Female snark is needed and she's the best!

Honny_Dipp

So happy she's returning! I hope they bring back the Abbotts. I can't stand the Winters family running Jabot.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

Don't really care. She was overrated. If anybody should be returning it's Jackiel Landon who was never given a chance.

sonemfan4life

No! Abby needed a recast. MR is way too old looking for the role. Abby is early 20s not late 30s.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I see your computer is turning "Jennifers" into "Daniel's" too and vise versa!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

See that??? I tried to write J A C K~ and it writes D A N I E L!! Somethings goofy

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It has to do with characters from Days, sadly the filters can't be set to be used in just one section.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Ohhh ok, so it's okay to space out the names to get our point across?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

glad she's coming back, she still has a crapload of NE stock, this can help victor get the company back.

okay, I'm just testing over here to see what happens when I type out Orange Glow.

OMG, that is beyond weird, it didn't used to do that, wtf? J a c k.
holy crap, when I edited it, it changed the d a n i e l to o r a n g e g l o w.
The gremlins are at work! lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Dec 7 2012, 11:21 AM.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Good to know it's not just me...

Ejole Lifer

I can take her or leave her. I never at a problem with MR, just the fact that MAB sorased her way too fast. I felt like we were cheated out of menacing teenager Abby. We got to see the pre-teen version then boom she's 30 years old. There could have been a whole new generation of glow by jabot up and comers.
Edited by Ejole Lifer, Dec 7 2012, 11:54 AM.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I always found her to be really fucking annoying but if they give her some good lines and she only pops up once or twice a week then it won't bother me too much.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 10:18 AM
See that??? I tried to write J A C K~ and it writes D A N I E L!! Somethings goofy
I have this problem too with other words! I typed "Crybaby be" and it turns into Crybaby...how do we fix that?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Dec 7 2012, 10:21 AM
It has to do with characters from Days, sadly the filters can't be set to be used in just one section.
This

Oh and don't type J O H N without the gaps.... :laugh:

LPS
Member Avatar

Fuck....why? Popular my ass. All she did was bug her damn eyes out. Don't miss her or her motor mouth one bit.

Honny_Dipp

I wonder if they Crybaby bring up the fact that she loaned Devon all that money to start that music company that failed? Weren't they business partners?

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 7 2012, 01:11 PM
Fuck....why? Popular my ass. All she did was bug her damn eyes out. Don't miss her or her motor mouth one bit.
ITA, all Abby did was run her mouth, bug her eyes out, and have sex with Carmine at home or in weird places. :shrug: :shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply