Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marcy Rylan Back To Y&R!
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 09:12 AM (2,755 Views)
lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Miss Rhi
Dec 7 2012, 09:12 AM
EXCLUSIVE: Marcy Rylan Back To Y&R!

By SOD Posted: Dec 7, 2012

Soap Opera Digest can reveal that Marcy Rylan is heading back to Genoa City as Abby. The popular actress, who was cut from the cast in September to the surprise of her castmates, ME and the press has been asked to return and Crybaby Horton start taping again in January. Her status Crybaby Horton now be recurring.

SOD

WhooodieFuckingDoo! -_- Back to do what exactly click her heels and speed talk with that Valley girl shit.

Oh and the twitter bandwagon is on power drive out there I see some of the same mofoes who was just as irritated with the character now saying "Welcome Back Marcy" #FakeFuckaz
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

^They just wanted to be retweeted by a celebrity.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Awwww fuck, we just got rid of this pointless character... I like Marcy, but Abby is a cartoon character, she's a joke.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

MISTAKE!! She's too old to play Abby. The role should've been re-cast with an age appropriate actress.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

If they were going to bring an interesting character back it should've been Laura Stone (Skye Lockhart Newman) We need female boss bitches on Y&R and she was one of them in my book.

The Fuck Abby gon'do besides stick her Troll neck out and pout off like Waaaahaaaaa "Uncle Jack" :blah: Waaaahaaaaa "But Dad" :blah: Waaaahaaaa "Uncle Billy Help Me"... Ugh Completly Dismiss this Heffah Already.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

The Queen of Snark is back.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I had to type in J O H N without the spaces. :)

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Ugh. They need to cut MORE dead weight, not bring it back.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 06:43 PM
The Queen of Snark is back.
Yeah right..

koos

I consider her a non-actor...

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Eh. I wish they would've recast the role with a younger actress. Her coming back as recurring seems pointless.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

:eyeroll:

sonemfan4life

Why is this girl so hyped?

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

sonemfan4life
Dec 10 2012, 09:52 AM
I really wish I knew. Am I missing something? I hated her on Guiding Light and since she is basically the exact same character on Y&R I can't stand her here either. I see so many praising her and I wonder why I just don't see it.

LPS
Member Avatar

Its mostly from the press. Not that many viewers really care for her, IMO.

lene
Member Avatar

Should be on contract!

natdot99
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Dec 10 2012, 01:47 PM
sonemfan4life
Dec 10 2012, 09:52 AM
I really wish I knew. Am I missing something? I hated her on Guiding Light and since she is basically the exact same character on Y&R I can't stand her here either. I see so many praising her and I wonder why I just don't see it.
Some viewers think Abby has enough business skills to regain NE from her Uncle and they want to see her have sex with Carmine in weird places. :shrug: :shrug: :run:

natdot99
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Dec 10 2012, 04:20 AM
I take that Snape from the Harry Potter movies. I guess many people forget that he was the villian in first Die Hard series movie, LOL.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

The part that I'm encouraged about with this hire is that they are bringing back more Abbotts. They are a core family-- that's nice to see....
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonemfan4life

I don't consider her an Abbott. I just see another Newman brat.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply