Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Marcy Rylan Back To Y&R!
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 09:12 AM (2,899 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Yeah, not interested in seeing another Abbott come home just to attack Jack and toot Victor's horn, we already have Billy (Jack's own brother) telling Jack how horrible he is for taking Victor's company when Victor did the same shit multiple times and got praised for it by everyone.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

talbab1994
Dec 11 2012, 07:14 AM
The part that I'm encouraged about with this hire is that they are bringing back more Abbotts. They are a core family-- that's nice to see....
I'm with ya on the bold part however this stomp her feet & sticking bottom lip out cow isn't that much of an Abbott heck Aunt Mamie (Vernoica Redd) was more Abbott than Abby bringing back an Abbott should've been Brenda Epperson why because in less than 3wks there was more of a campaign to revive Ashly's character than it was for Marcy return and another non- but slightly an Abbott to shake things is Dina Mergeron (Marla Adams) perfect timing for her to show up w/Jack drugging.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Abby is a Newman through and through. Since the SORAS, I never bought for once that she was an Abbott. And how its dismissed that Brad Carlton was her father is a big shame. SMH

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Dec 10 2012, 11:36 PM
Crazygirl
Dec 10 2012, 01:47 PM
sonemfan4life
Dec 10 2012, 09:52 AM
Why is this girl so hyped?
I really wish I knew. Am I missing something? I hated her on Guiding Light and since she is basically the exact same character on Y&R I can't stand her here either. I see so many praising her and I wonder why I just don't see it.
Some viewers think Abby has enough business skills to regain NE from her Uncle and they want to see her have sex with Carmine in weird places. :shrug: :shrug: :run:
don't forget that abby still has all those shares of Newman stock that she didn't sell to jack, that could have a great deal to do with her return.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 11 2012, 07:44 PM
natdot99
Dec 10 2012, 11:36 PM
Crazygirl
Dec 10 2012, 01:47 PM
sonemfan4life
Dec 10 2012, 09:52 AM
Why is this girl so hyped?
I really wish I knew. Am I missing something? I hated her on Guiding Light and since she is basically the exact same character on Y&R I can't stand her here either. I see so many praising her and I wonder why I just don't see it.
Some viewers think Abby has enough business skills to regain NE from her Uncle and they want to see her have sex with Carmine in weird places. :shrug: :shrug: :run:
don't forget that abby still has all those shares of Newman stock that she didn't sell to jack, that could have a great deal to do with her return.
Abby only care about Abby and no one else.
She will come back and do the same thing, run her mouth/bug her eyes out/ and go home and have sex with Carmine.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sounds like other female characters on that show. At least Carmine isn't someone elses husband. Not luring him with tears and crazy ass actions. Abby doesn't have to burn her impression into things and people. She's quick and she's snarky. Nice seeing someone with some zing left in her.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 11 2012, 11:17 PM
Sounds like other female characters on that show. At least Carmine isn't someone elses husband. Not luring him with tears and crazy ass actions. Abby doesn't have to burn her impression into things and people. She's quick and she's snarky. Nice seeing someone with some zing left in her.
I really like Marcy Rylan and her character Abby... :shrug: I think she is a breath of fresh air in a stuffy world of psudo corporate idiots... :drunk:

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Only1Way
Dec 11 2012, 11:17 PM
Your right she doesn't have to burn her impression instead she utilizes other dumb metaphors like saddling her bare naked hairy on horses and jumping her silly ass in the trunk of cars all to get some attention for dingaling. YUP! A lot of dense air left in that one..

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply