Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Christine Moves for Love!; airs wk 12/10
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 09:13 AM (955 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 17th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled: "Christine Moves for Love."

Christine informs Paul that she told Danny it's over between them. Chris says she can't believe she hurt Danny and Nina. When Paul asks her if being together is too much right now she says no and announces she is moving back to GC to be with him. Paul asks her to move in with him but she turns him down. She feels they both need time to make sure their relationship is going to work.

For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

telboards

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know, but I am just not that interested in Cricket's story anymore.
I really dont care that she and Paul have gotten together, nor did I care that she Jackny Jackced the horizontal mambo.
Cricket is just another filler now for when the other actors need some time off.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

This is who I could see living in that "penthouse"

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Wonder how long it will take her to go to "Jimmies" and start swappin spit with Nick again.

Coincidence that Carolyn Conwell passes away and Christine moves back to GC to hook up with Paul.

Co-inky Dinky or what?

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Only1Way
Dec 7 2012, 10:21 AM
Coincidence that Carolyn Conwell passes away and Christine moves back to GC to hook up with Paul.

Co-inky Dinky or what?
I never thought of that... :blulaugh:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 7 2012, 09:13 AM
In the December 17th issue of Soap Opera Digest it features an article entitled: "Christine Moves for Love."

Christine informs Paul that she told Danny it's over between them. Chris says she can't believe she hurt Danny and Nina. When Paul asks her if being together is too much right now she says no and announces she is moving back to GC to be with him. Paul asks her to move in with him but she turns him down. She feels they both need time to make sure their relationship is going to work.

For more pick up the latest issue of Soap Opera Digest.

telboards

Oh CRAP!

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Uh huh!
Mama Williams is throwing sauerkraut from her grave. God Bless her

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply