Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Brad Bell's Preview for 2013 (Updated 12/14)
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 10:59 AM (4,208 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

In the December 17th issue of Soap Opera Digest, it features an interview with Bradly Bell. Here are a few excerpts from that interview..

Interview with Bell:

Passing the Torch: The torch was handed to Brooke but it is up for grabs. Who will emerge on top, Taylor, Steffy, Hope, Brooke, Katie? Who will be the reigning queen?

Ridge Recast: Itís absolutely an option. But heís open if Ronn wants to return. Time will tell.

Brooke: With Ridge no longer there, it creates a very single Brooke. So who will be that next love in her life? That will be front and center in 2013.

Dayzee and Marcus: They have new characters coming in January, an actress and actor, whom are not unfamiliar to daytime television. The actress will be an acquaintance with Dayzee from skid row.

Brooke/Bill/Katie Triangle: They are going to run with it. Yet, itís not really a triangle as of now. Brooke respects Katieís marriage and she is not going to be that person to interfere. Brooke will fight it with everything she has.

Hope: Hope learns how much she and Liam were manipulated which is going to renew a fire under her to reclaim Liam. The triangle is going to fire up again. She has grown up. The Hope who wanted everything perfect was naive and looking back, she has regrets. The Hope we are going to see is more driven and is less concerned about what people think. Sheís more than capable of getting what she wants. Exciting new chapter for KM. No new man for Hope, her focus is Liam.

The Marone Family: You never know the future. He loves that family and misses their energy but right now they have a full cast. In his mind they are on a leave of absence but not gone for good.

Fashion: They are making it more realistic that will reflect more of that of Paris, Milan, New York, and L.A.

Eric and FC: The matriarch left and the patriarch is rising in his power and stature. Itís a new chapter for Eric and is going to be a man thatís not afraid to assert himself. That power is going to make him very attractive to some of the ladies on the cast.

Location Shoots: They are looking for them every month. Itís part of who they are, contrary to other soaps on the air.

For more details pick up the latest Digest.

Please Credit Daytime Royalty if you Decide to Copy and Post Elsewhere.. Would be greatly appreciated.. Lots of work typing these articles. :)
Edited by Daytime, Dec 7 2012, 01:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

two triangle from hell on the same soap opera for 2013, :puke: :puke:
Bell must have an OCD complex with triangles. :shrug: :shrug:

RileysMOM0507

I can't take any more Nighttime Gina. I am so unhappy about this. Does Bell have some sick fasination with the fictional Logans? I am beginning to think so because all the other women always seem to lose out. I don't get it.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I love me some H O P E and Liam!! :D It's about time she went after what she wants, like Steffy does.

Daytime
Member Avatar

I am glad to see my Brooke will not be interfering in her sister's marriage.. I was tired of them throwing her under the bus. Fight it Brooke, Fight it! lol

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 8 2012, 10:09 AM
I am glad to see my Brooke Crybaby Horton not be interfering in her sister's marriage.. I was tired of them throwing her under the bus. Fight it Brooke, Fight it! lol
I doubt it, LOL

Brooke has never been without a man her whole life, so i see her succumbing to Bill.
Edited by natdot99, Dec 8 2012, 01:57 PM.

Evan
Member Avatar

I don't see much chemistry between KKL and Don Diamont, so I Nighttime Gina Bell is dropping the Brooke/Bill thing.
I think I'd buy more Brooke and Thorn Birds remarrying - I did like Beric all those years ago.
All for Nighttime Gina becoming a "bad girl", but I wish both she and Steffy would stop wasting their time competing for Loser Liam.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Evan
Dec 8 2012, 05:58 PM
I don't see much chemistry between KKL and Don Diamont, so I Nighttime Gina Bell is dropping the Brooke/Bill thing.
I think I'd buy more Brooke and Thorn Birds remarrying - I did like Beric all those years ago.
All for Nighttime Gina becoming a "bad girl", but I wish both she and Steffy would stop wasting their time competing for Loser Liam.
I see chemistry between Bill and Brooke even though I am partial to Bill/Katie. I could enjoy a triangle as long as it isn't Brooke breaking up the marriage. I like all three characters so I will enjoy the story.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Brooke/Bill have chemistry, but I just don't want to see that shit. Bill is an asshole who puts down Brooke's children all the time (in front of her even!).

Nate
Member Avatar
#BitchIsBack

Brad Bell needs fired ASAP.

If not, this show needs cancelled ASAP.

Cannot believe Brad Bell's writing. 3 years ago this was an amazing show.

Daytime
Member Avatar

More 2013 Previews

Taylor: Will be focused on making a power base for herself. Her rival with Brooke will be revived but not over a man but their children. Rick v Thomas/Hope v Steffy.

Hope: She will fight for her man. This time is different because she's not a naive little girl who wants everything perfect. She will be more assertive.

Dayzee: She is haunted by the past when someone shows up. This is going to test her marriage to Marcus.

Brooke/Bill/Katie: Brooke and Bill will fight their attraction but how long can Bill fight who he is? He will be torn between who Katie wants him to be, a better person, and who Brooke allows him to be, himself. Things get more intense. Will Bill remain faithful to Katie?

Eric: He will fall in love again but with whom? There's Pam and Donna who have shown interested but there are other prospects that will emerge as well.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 14 2012, 07:29 AM.

jacpre
Member Avatar

Why do I have a feeling that we may just get a Eric/Taylor pairing at some point.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Brooke/Bill/Katie: Brooke and Bill will fight their attraction but how long can Bill fight who he is? He will be torn between who Katie wants him to be, a better person, and who Brooke allows him to be, himself. Things get more intense. Will Bill remain faithful to Katie?
I am really tired of seeing Brooke as a walking Mattress. How can she be considered the new matriarch when she is a walking mattress. Not that I think she is matriarch worthy - and I am not saying that because I dislike Brooke. I like her, but I dont think she is ready.

As for Eric needed love. Certainly if he goes back with Donna, he deserves whatever he gets from her. He had to hand over half his Forrester shares in a divorce settlement. Is he that desperate that he needs to go back to same well that almost killed him? Not that Pam is any better.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

wtf...omg. it's awful. imo B&B ended back in 2005! ever since then the show has been a mess,it got worse when they started to focus on the saga of liam,steffy and hope.

Evan
Member Avatar

It'd be funny if Tawny was to return and make a play for Eric - I sure miss Andrea Evans, she does trashy really well.

Brooke & Bill? If the Batie marriage breaks up without any interference from Brooke, Brill would certainly be viable after that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply