Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Redaric Williams Debuts as Leslie's Brother
Topic Started: Dec 7 2012, 10:39 PM (1,035 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Turns out newly hired Jabot lawyer Leslie Michaelson has a brother, and good looks run in the family! On Friday, December 14, Redaric Wiliams joins the cast as Tyler Michaelson.

Redaric, an international model and the face of Carling Black Label in South Africa, said the siblings get along and that fans can look forward to some "very playful scenes" with Angell Conwell (Leslie).

Tyler, Redaric said, is "a confident guy. Street smart, very intelligent. Impatient. Quick to draw, quick to shoot." Plus, the character has a marketing and design background that could prove quite attractive to the G.C. corporate types.

Redaric's first scene is with Kristoff St. John (Neil), who he called "the coolest guy you could ever meet." Redaric reported that he didn't leave when their scene was done, but instead stuck around to watch Kristoff work. "He's such a professional...I wanted to watch this guy. I am definitely a fan."

Redaric recently moved to Los Angeles from New York City - the two are "night and day" he said - and is enjoying exploring his new surroundings. As for his character's move to Genoa City? It's a pretty good bet Tyler will give the local ladies something to talk about.

sony
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Glad they seem to be expanding Leslie's role on the show. I've liked Conwell since she started. Giving her a shot with Neil (the first believable pairing he's had since Drucilla) and giving her family makes me a happy fan. Hopefully Williams can act, and his character catches on. Something that doesn't seem to happen on Y&R much anymore.

into_the_skyline
Member Avatar

I don't think Leslie works well with Neil. They're just throwing them together because they're black. She should be with someone a little younger like Adam. It seems the new writers are starting off poorly by the limited screentime and the fact that they're clearly segregating all of the black characters at Jabot. We'll see, but I don't think much is going to come of this.

Peridott
Member Avatar

I agree Leslie should be paired with someone younger. It sucks that Neil is her only option simply cause they're both black. Plus their scenes are all about loosening Neil up which is so boring.

As for Tyler, his eyes will be on Lily. I'm all for Lane being split up but think this will just be a waste of Tyler's time.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I agree that it seems too predictable that they would just throw Leslie with Neil simply because she's the only random black female on the canvas, but I did think their scenes of Leslie loosening up Neil's tie yesterday was hot hot hot

sandysea

It is sad but true also Tyler can mix it up with other women too but I doubt that will happen,they will just isolated all the AA to be with one another and have to talk to each other that is why they put them all at Jabots to keep them out of the way. It is so sad to see but so true.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Humm....I really wanna get excited about this guy but I see some of the same crap taking place hopefully JG and the other writers will switch lanes and fast because all this "uptight Neil talk" is a bunch of bullshit HE"S BEEN UPTIGHT SINCE AIRING U IDIOTS and Dru would loosen'em just fine, he had looseness w/ Carmen Mesta, he got loose with Karen so what is there fucking point?. Anydamnway I'm ready to see what RW does with the role.

Queen B
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 11 2012, 07:15 PM
Humm....I really wanna get excited about this guy but I see some of the same crap taking place hopefully JG and the other writers will switch lanes and fast because all this "uptight Neil talk" is a bunch of bullshit HE"S BEEN UPTIGHT SINCE AIRING U IDIOTS and Dru would loosen'em just fine, he had looseness w/ Carmen Mesta, he got loose with Karen so what is there fucking point?. Anydamnway I'm ready to see what RW does with the role.
Neil being too 'uptight' is such a weak thing for them to play on, Same with them trying to build a Devon/Cane rivalry, I just don't see much potential there. Are we supposed to be excited to tune in because Devon, Lily and Leslie have this grand plan to have 'Casual Fridays' at Jabot? Are you fucking kidding me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply