Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Soaptown USA Loose Lips GH; updated 12/9
Topic Started: Dec 9 2012, 12:34 PM (1,925 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

GENERAL HOSPITAL: The mystery of Robin Scorpio is drawing near. Will Robin escape or will she be saved? What will Anna do when she realizes Faison is still alive? Ron is a big big fan of GH of old and you may see a similarity to a past story where Laura was held captive. Ron is on a roll and for a sneak peak what is coming go to: ......Next big story coming Black Ops. Pay attention as we will hear more and more about this. McBain goes off to Switzerland and I am hearing this will tie into the Black Ops storyline which proves critical and will eventually tie in to other story lines and also other characters, some we know in Port Charles and some from OLTL. Now ask yourself what old case did the CIA feel Tomas/Alcazar was uniquely qualified to investigate? hmmmm....Is Jason alive or dead? Is Steve Burton coming back or not? Sources have said it is only a matter of time before we hear more on Jason and if Burton will return to put the final chapter to this story. RC is waiting to find out if FV can secure Burton's agreement to play along with the mystery he wants to pen even if it's only for a short stint......Loved seeing Ned and Skye come back. GH needs to bring back Wally Kurth, DOOL has no contract and apparently does not use him enough so bring him back please!!!....You have not seen the last of Heather my friends. Certain situations complicated her story due to Edward's passing and Burton's departure, but not to worry it will happen and only Ron and Frank know (for now). Heather will be back sometime next year and has at least one more arc and let me just say she is not done creating trouble.......TPTB's biggest problem is the young adults. They are working to overhaul the teens. I have heard RC had Dillon on his wish list......I am waiting on one exit announcement and two returns......GH's numbers are being watched very carefully by the higher power. Ron and Frank know they have to keep the momentum going. They know they have to bring it on. From what I am hearing every week will be like sweeps month. We will be seeing a steady stream of surprises and more returns to keep the numbers up. The show's ratings have taken a 19% jump from last years and that's a good thing!

http://soaptownusa.com/Loose.html
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bygnedys

I don't care what they do on the show, just keep Robert Scorpio!!!!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Def sign Tristan Rogers (Scorpio) to a contract. I bet one of the returns is Genie Francis as Laura, Hopefully the other one is Kin Shriner(Scott).

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Yes, get Wally Kurth back to GH. Ned is needed big time!!!

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Ned annoys me, but he is needed.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

What was the case that Alcazar was qualified to investigate? I forget....

dragonflies
Member Avatar

LOL this person never tells us anything we don't already know.

engrady pind

I know there are alot of Ned fans, but do you really think AJ needs to have to deal with Ned's acid and snark as well as with Tracy and Carly and Sonny right now? AJ needs a chance to establish himself before he has to deal with Ned who has never had anything positive or beneficial to say to him?

talbab1994
Member Avatar

So, the one that is out has been announced-- who are the two coming back? Any info on that?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply