Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
The Amazing Race
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 02:20 AM (398 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Yeah, the season is now done, but I can't get over how HORRIBLE the final outcome was.

Without a doubt, the most undeserving winners yet.

I was really hoping for a Chips or Twinnies victory. I even would have been happy for Trey & Lexi.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cajnej
Member Avatar

I was so dissapointed because I wanted the Chipendales to win. But that last challenge was a tough one. I guess it just shows you can never give up but yes the result left me flat and it was not exciting at all. The twinies were a hoot throughout this season just sad they did not make the final 3 cut.

Manny
Member Avatar

I loved Tweenies throughout the season, but in this last episode, they were really nasty to gay farmers. It was just unnecessary and rude.

I am not thrilled that Brent and Josh won (I wanted J&J to win), but we've had worse winners, so I'm not too bummed out.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

The twinnies really annoy me throughout the season and I did not like the way they treated the gay farmers. They were mean, rude, and down right hurtful in their comments.

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

The Tweenies got on my nerves. They were loud and obnoxious the whole time. I did want to see the Chippendales win. They were fun the entire season and most weeks towards the front. Hope that if they do another all star season to get these guys on again. I don't think the winners were horrible. It is nice to see the underdog win. The last challenge is always some memory challenge over the entire race. They have been saying hello and goodbye every season I have watched yet was the first time I saw that as the final challenge. That was one of the hardest final challenges I had seen.

Manny
Member Avatar

I loved that they did the hello/goodbye challenge.

It was strange to me how they put subtitles for every hello/goodbye in English and original language. They never did that before. Now I get it why LOL

King
Member Avatar

The twinnies and the James' were two of my favorite TAR teams EVER. Seriously, kudos to the casting!

I loved the twinnies to the very end. They didn't change all season, IMO.

I did not want the Texans to win so I am fine...I guess...with the Beekman's winning. They definitely were put through the ringer.

darraholic
Member Avatar

King
Dec 12 2012, 11:35 AM
The twinnies and the James' were two of my favorite TAR teams EVER. Seriously, kudos to the casting!

I loved the twinnies to the very end. They didn't change all season, IMO.

I did not want the Texans to win so I am fine...I guess...with the Beekman's winning. They definitely were put through the ringer.
Erika Landin from Big Brother does the casting for the Amazing Race.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply