Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 02:29 PM (7,420 Views)
JtSmarts
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 10 2012, 02:50 PM
Well if anyone in Salem has experience planning weddings - it's Sami. She's just not so hot on the pulling 'em off part.
That fact should come up in a conversation if it already hasn't lol.

Looking forward to Chad/Sonny Chad/Will and Ericole as usual.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:08 PM
I am ready to punch my ticket and board the Chad rehabilitation/vengeance against Gabi train. That lying witch is so in need of her comeuppance. I hope he realizes whose blood runs through his veins and he makes Gabi suffer. If Sonny can help him, so much the better.
Spoiler: click to toggle
LOL AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:21 PM
LonePirate
I am ready to punch my ticket and board the Chad rehabilitation/vengeance against Gabi train. That lying witch is so in need of her comeuppance. I hope he realizes whose blood runs through his veins and he makes Gabi suffer. If Sonny can help him, so much the better.
Well, if he realizes DiMera blood runs through his veins, then he should also realize that his revenge plot will invariably fail and blow up in his face. This is especially true given that Chad is a very poor excuse for a DiMera.

I'm all for the truth coming out in the soapiest way possible, but I find the idea of Gabi being worthy of revenge laughable.
LOL
Posted Image

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

esp13
LonePirate
Well, if he realizes DiMera blood runs through his veins, then he should also realize that his revenge plot will invariably fail and blow up in his face. This is especially true given that Chad is a very poor excuse for a DiMera.

I'm all for the truth coming out in the soapiest way possible, but I find the idea of Gabi being worthy of revenge laughable.
ITA and I know she did some horrible stuff but let's face it, at least she tried toward the end to make it right, but Andrew was coo coo for coco puffs, so that didn't work out for the best. Realistically, it's Andrew's fault that what happened, happened....Gabi is/was an accomplice to that initial crime...but let's be realistic here....no one pays long term in Salem..if Gabi ends up going to jail for this I'd be really, really surprised.

concerned
Member Avatar

esp13
LonePirate

And this is the biggest problem with the show at the moment.
We have all been taught over the last several years that Di Mera plans always fail and no one of consequence ever suffers (except Jack and Nicole) so there is absolutely no sense of drama intrigue about this we are just waiting for things to reach their predictable conclusion.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

The only good thing about this episode is that it finally looks like dicole are done and over. And of course ericole

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

concerned
Dec 10 2012, 03:28 PM
esp13
LonePirate

And this is the biggest problem with the show at the moment.
We have all been taught over the last several years that Di Mera plans always fail and no one of consequence ever suffers (except Jack and Nicole) so there is absolutely no sense of drama intrigue about this we are just waiting for things to reach their predictable conclusion.
Dimera plans have been failing for years, ever since they actually introduced the villainous family. That is nothing new, but before they use to build up the story way better, the villains would get the upper hand for what seemed like months but when that pay off came, boy did you as a viewer felt satisfaction. It WAS a payoff. I could live with watching that show again, I just can't live with watching the crappy build up they want to throw at me now followed by the equally crappy payoff after.

esp13
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
esp13
LonePirate

ITA and I know she did some horrible stuff but let's face it, at least she tried toward the end to make it right, but Andrew was coo coo for coco puffs, so that didn't work out for the best. Realistically, it's Andrew's fault that what happened, happened....Gabi is/was an accomplice to that initial crime...but let's be realistic here....no one pays long term in Salem..if Gabi ends up going to jail for this I'd be really, really surprised.
If Gabi goes to jail I'll be pissed. Not because I care that much about Gabi, but there is a whole list of people who have done far, far worse things and far more deliberately who haven't spent a day in jail. And the worse offenders are related to Chad. I can't get on the "Gabi deserves punishment" bandwagon while she's serving DiMeras as the BRADY pub.

lysie
Member Avatar

esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:39 PM
LuvingLumi
esp13
LonePirate

If Gabi goes to jail I'll be pissed. Not because I care that much about Gabi, but there is a whole list of people who have done far, far worse things and far more deliberately who haven't spent a day in jail. And the worse offenders are related to Chad. I can't get on the "Gabi deserves punishment" bandwagon while she's serving DiMeras as the BRADY pub.
I just wish people knew. And not random nobodies like Chad and Sonny.

esp13
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 10 2012, 03:46 PM
esp13
LuvingLumi
esp13

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I just wish people knew. And not random nobodies like Chad and Sonny.
Oh, I'm all for people knowing. That's good soapy conflict that can go all sorts of directions. Will Abby blame Gabi for Jack's death? And, if she does will somebody finally tell her the whole story about her father? Would the truth cause Will to change his mind about letting Gabi and Nick raise the baby? There are a lot of different threads that can play out.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
SocRMum1
Dec 10 2012, 02:50 PM
Well if anyone in Salem has experience planning weddings - it's Sami. She's just not so hot on the pulling 'em off part.
That fact should come up in a conversation if it already hasn't lol.

Looking forward to Chad/Sonny Chad/Will and Ericole as usual.
Sami actually brought it up the other day, hahaha. She told Rafe that. But I would kill to see Sami as a wedding planner instead of twirling lipstick around with EJ on the ground.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

esp13
LuvingLumi
esp13
LonePirate

I'm sorry but relativistic morality is no way to operate a legal justice system. Gabi broke the law and deserves some jail unless she and the prosecutor can agree to a lesser charge and community service. Chad also needs some time behind bars for his assault against Nick. Neither one deserves a free pass here, especially not because other people have done far worse and gotten away with it. That is such a flimsy excuse. Crime is crime and Gabi has earned a prosecution. It's about time the laws were enforced in Salem and people paid for their crimes. Gabi and Chad would be good starting points. Gabi certainly won't receive any leniency from me because she is pregnant and didn't commit first degree murder.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Whoever said that Jack and Nicole are the only people that pay, this is not true. EJ's schemes always blow up, and he does suffer, whether by disappointing FATHA, losing the approval of his kids, or losing the women he has loved/loves (Taylor, Sami, Nicole).

concerned
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 10 2012, 03:55 PM
Whoever said that Jack and Nicole are the only people that pay, this is not true. EJ's schemes always blow up, and he does suffer, whether by disappointing FATHA, losing the approval of his kids, or losing the women he has loved/loves (Taylor, Sami, Nicole).
That was me .... I guess I didn't think of EJ because he kind of suffers at his own hand rather than due to something someone else has done.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I agree with the above posters. No Kristen, lots of Dannifer/Nicole= not worth my time to watch.

esp13
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:54 PM
esp13
LuvingLumi
esp13

I'm sorry but relativistic morality is no way to operate a legal justice system. Gabi broke the law and deserves some jail unless she and the prosecutor can agree to a lesser charge and community service. Chad also needs some time behind bars for his assault against Nick. Neither one deserves a free pass here, especially not because other people have done far worse and gotten away with it. That is such a flimsy excuse. Crime is crime and Gabi has earned a prosecution. It's about time the laws were enforced in Salem and people paid for their crimes. Gabi and Chad would be good starting points. Gabi certainly won't receive any leniency from me because she is pregnant and didn't commit first degree murder.
Chad and Gabi would be a good place to start? Not the people who have engaged in deliberate and intentional kidnapping, attempted murder, death faking, brainwashing, and actual murder? Sorry, I can't agree with that. I'm all for people paying for their crimes, but only if EVERYBODY does it. And since that is never going to happen, I can't support Gabi going to jail while far more culpable citizens continue to go unpunished.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

esp13
Dec 10 2012, 04:07 PM
LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:54 PM
esp13
LuvingLumi

Chad and Gabi would be a good place to start? Not the people who have engaged in deliberate and intentional kidnapping, attempted murder, death faking, brainwashing, and actual murder? Sorry, I can't agree with that. I'm all for people paying for their crimes, but only if EVERYBODY does it. And since that is never going to happen, I can't support Gabi going to jail while far more culpable citizens continue to go unpunished.
Exactly. Ej should have spent time in jail for killing Eve Michaels in 2006...he'd still be in jail if that were the case, lol.....oh and we can add Sami, Will and others to the list.....let's face it....of all the offenders I've mentioned Gabi is so at the bottom of the list at this point.

niki51586

"Jennifer tells Daniel that she loves him
he says thats the drugs talking and you are confused
she says no i meant what i said
i love you with all my heart"

Where have I heard that before, where have I heard that before. :shrug:

La_Laa

Skye
Dec 10 2012, 02:29 PM
gabi goes to the coffee place looking for Will, tells Sonny to have him call her
sonny says do you have another secret you want him to keep for you
she says is there something bothering you ?

gabi says are you mad at me
sonny says i dont like how you are puling will into your drama and having him lie for you and keep secrets from me
he is great guy and you are taking advantage of him
she says sorry i didnt mean to make any trouble for you guys
sonny says im fine but if you ever hurt will we have a problem

Sonny, show middle finger to Gabi Hernandez and kick her out of a coffee house.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

esp13
I couldn't care less if Gabi does time for her crime. I just want Abby to find out. And then take out Gabi Mean Girls style.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply