Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 02:29 PM (7,279 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Dec 10 2012, 04:27 PM
esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:39 PM
If Gabi goes to jail I'll be pissed. Not because I care that much about Gabi, but there is a whole list of people who have done far, far worse things and far more deliberately who haven't spent a day in jail. And the worse offenders are related to Chad. I can't get on the "Gabi deserves punishment" bandwagon while she's serving DiMeras as the BRADY pub.
I couldn't care less if Gabi does time for her crime. I just want Abby to find out. And then take out Gabi Mean Girls style.
I'm all for Abby finding out. That's awesome soapy conflict. But if she goes all medieval on Gabi's ass, I'm going to be seriously upset if somebody doesn't bring up Jack's history. That's the story I want to see.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:54 PM
esp13
LuvingLumi
Dec 10 2012, 03:28 PM
esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:21 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
ITA and I know she did some horrible stuff but let's face it, at least she tried toward the end to make it right, but Andrew was coo coo for coco puffs, so that didn't work out for the best. Realistically, it's Andrew's fault that what happened, happened....Gabi is/was an accomplice to that initial crime...but let's be realistic here....no one pays long term in Salem..if Gabi ends up going to jail for this I'd be really, really surprised.
If Gabi goes to jail I'll be pissed. Not because I care that much about Gabi, but there is a whole list of people who have done far, far worse things and far more deliberately who haven't spent a day in jail. And the worse offenders are related to Chad. I can't get on the "Gabi deserves punishment" bandwagon while she's serving DiMeras as the BRADY pub.
I'm sorry but relativistic morality is no way to operate a legal justice system. Gabi broke the law and deserves some jail unless she and the prosecutor can agree to a lesser charge and community service. Chad also needs some time behind bars for his assault against Nick. Neither one deserves a free pass here, especially not because other people have done far worse and gotten away with it. That is such a flimsy excuse. Crime is crime and Gabi has earned a prosecution. It's about time the laws were enforced in Salem and people paid for their crimes. Gabi and Chad would be good starting points. Gabi certainly won't receive any leniency from me because she is pregnant and didn't commit first degree murder.
Gabi deserved at the very least everyone knowing what she did. Justin's role in what he did with the signed agreements between Nick and Chad was a ludacris idea. First off because Chad should have told Nick press charges, go ahead you're an ex convict for murder and I beat you up for my girlfriend the (thought) daughter of the man you killed for her. Chad would have maybe gotten probation. Nick would have been in trouble with the police if for nothing else getting into a fight right after parole, whether he started it or not. As for Gabi, she walks away from all she did lives lost because of what she started, but even if anyone wants to say Andrew was the psycho (she hired him) and she knew he held Melanie captive and did nothing to help her for days.

But in the end Chad will get in trouble with the cops for breaking the agreement because he's a DiMera and Gaby is a Hernandez, with Will a Brady and Nick a Horton. :moon:

Chad should go to the cops and tell all now, that's revenge on ALL.

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
Dec 10 2012, 02:46 PM
This garbage with Agent Orange and Bitchifer is absurd. A Christmas miracle?? :puke: :puke: The whole recap was painful read with between the Dannifer puke fest, Nicole crying over the worthless grease ball Danho, and the ridiculous Will/Gabi/Nick wedding planning BS. Once again, I commend those who can actually sit through this episode.
Yeah, they're laying on the Limburger for Dannifer 2.0. I knew Dr. Sleaze losing his hand tremors would be the so-called "Christmas miracle." And once again Jen-Jen is burbling about how she loves him with "all her heart." So much for . . . what's his name? The guy she supposedly loved for half her life, the one who died saving their firstborn . . . Jed, Jock, or Jake something, wasn't it?

I just hope Dannifer 2.0 ends as badly as I imagine it will. And I'll have absolutely no sympathy for Jennifer when it does, because at this point, she deserves what she gets.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer tells Daniel that she loves him
he says thats the drugs talking and you are confused
she says no i meant what i said
i love you with all my heart

:flipoff:

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I would have much preferred nicole mircle baby being alive for salems christmas mircle instead of dannifers long awaited reunion and dr douches cured shaky hands

lysie
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 10 2012, 04:33 PM
LonePirate
esp13
LuvingLumi
Dec 10 2012, 03:28 PM

I'm sorry but relativistic morality is no way to operate a legal justice system. Gabi broke the law and deserves some jail unless she and the prosecutor can agree to a lesser charge and community service. Chad also needs some time behind bars for his assault against Nick. Neither one deserves a free pass here, especially not because other people have done far worse and gotten away with it. That is such a flimsy excuse. Crime is crime and Gabi has earned a prosecution. It's about time the laws were enforced in Salem and people paid for their crimes. Gabi and Chad would be good starting points. Gabi certainly won't receive any leniency from me because she is pregnant and didn't commit first degree murder.
Gabi deserved at the very least everyone knowing what she did. Justin's role in what he did with the signed agreements between Nick and Chad was a ludacris idea. First off because Chad should have told Nick press charges, go ahead you're an ex convict for murder and I beat you up for my girlfriend the (thought) daughter of the man you killed for her. Chad would have maybe gotten probation. Nick would have been in trouble with the police if for nothing else getting into a fight right after parole, whether he started it or not. As for Gabi, she walks away from all she did lives lost because of what she started, but even if anyone wants to say Andrew was the psycho (she hired him) and she knew he held Melanie captive and did nothing to help her for days.

But in the end Chad will get in trouble with the cops for breaking the agreement because he's a DiMera and Gaby is a Hernandez, with Will a Brady and Nick a Horton. :moon:

I just don't understand this argument. Bradys and Hortons have spent far more time in jail than the villains who have done more than a guest role on this show. In the end, no one will have any lasting consequences for anything because that's how this show has operated for the last decade. And it sucks all the way around.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

niki51586
Dec 10 2012, 04:25 PM
"Jennifer tells Daniel that she loves him
he says thats the drugs talking and you are confused
she says no i meant what i said
i love you with all my heart"

Where have I heard that before, where have I heard that before. :shrug:
Yep, another slap in the face to Jack fans. I am sooo rooting for hot Chloe and her fabulous boobs to steal Orange's attention and break Jennifer's heart.

Helpless Romantic

Courtneya6688
Dec 10 2012, 04:40 PM
I would have much preferred nicole mircle baby being alive for salems christmas mircle instead of dannifers long awaited reunion and dr douches cured shaky hands
ITA but I like to refer to his hands as "gropping hands", that he uses on all his patients. :puke:
Posted Image
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 10 2012, 04:52 PM.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Christmas miracle. :moon:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 10 2012, 04:35 PM
JDeveraux_91
Dec 10 2012, 02:46 PM
This garbage with Agent Orange and Bitchifer is absurd. A Christmas miracle?? :puke: :puke: The whole recap was painful read with between the Dannifer puke fest, Nicole crying over the worthless grease ball Danho, and the ridiculous Will/Gabi/Nick wedding planning BS. Once again, I commend those who can actually sit through this episode.
Yeah, they're laying on the Limburger for Dannifer 2.0. I knew Dr. Sleaze losing his hand tremors would be the so-called "Christmas miracle." And once again Jen-Jen is burbling about how she loves him with "all her heart." So much for . . . what's his name? The guy she supposedly loved for half her life, the one who died saving their firstborn . . . Jed, Jock, or Jake something, wasn't it?

I just hope Dannifer 2.0 ends as badly as I imagine it will. And I'll have absolutely no sympathy for Jennifer when it does, because at this point, she deserves what she gets.
I think Dr. Douche changed her heart out with another at that prison, THIS IS NOT JENNIFER HORTON and that would explain her fickle heart.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Courtneya6688
Dec 10 2012, 04:40 PM
ITA. :hail: This show will sadly never get it. :shame:

KC's worst mistake was hiring back these current hacks.
Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Nicole, when Dan left you alone with Jennicunt, you should've smothered her or killed her some other way lol. And Daniel's hands should be in Dev's music video for In the Dark haha.

I would not be surprised if Eric made Nikki apologize to Jennifer again for how she was trying to stop her from seeing Daniel. And Jennifer needs to thank Nicole for saving her, so does Maggie, Abby, etc.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 10 2012, 04:44 PM
nolagirl
LonePirate
esp13

I just don't understand this argument. Bradys and Hortons have spent far more time in jail than the villains who have done more than a guest role on this show. In the end, no one will have any lasting consequences for anything because that's how this show has operated for the last decade. And it sucks all the way around.
What argument just stating facts as they've been presented by the writers. All I said is what Chad should have said to Nick when he stepped into help little miss victim Gaby and say he'd press charges against Chad. Chad should have said go for it.......personally I'd rather they cut the Chad revenge crapfest against Gaby the annointed saint one caring the prodical Brady egg. Get rid of Chad, he's just an annoyance added to and annoying storyline. Gaby will never be considered bad for what she did, Chad has every right to call her out on her crap but in the end nothing will come of it because he's a DiMera, and the rest are the good citizens of Salem by relation.

CD needs to just leave he's just another example of a character being butchered by the current writers, not that he was ever that great to begin with.

lysie
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 10 2012, 05:05 PM
lysie
Dec 10 2012, 04:44 PM
nolagirl
LonePirate

What argument just stating facts as they've been presented by the writers. All I said is what Chad should have said to Nick when he stepped into help little miss victim Gaby and say he'd press charges against Chad. Chad should have said go for it.......personally I'd rather they cut the Chad revenge crapfest against Gaby the annointed saint one caring the prodical Brady egg. Get rid of Chad, he's just an annoyance added to and annoying storyline. Gaby will never be considered bad for what she did, Chad has every right to call her out on her crap but in the end nothing will come of it because he's a DiMera, and the rest are the good citizens of Salem by relation.

CD needs to just leave he's just another example of a character being butchered by the current writers, not that he was ever that great to begin with.
The argument that I referenced and commented on...

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

he says im trying to be your friend
im sorry
she cries

Quote:

you are the most amazing man i have ever met and you deserve to be happy
she runs out of the room crying

It took Nicole all of 2 weeks to get over losing her son but a month later she's still crying over Daniel. There is something seriously fucked up with this situation.
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Dec 10 2012, 05:14 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 10 2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:

im sorry
she cries

It took Nicole all of 2 weeks to get over losing her son but a month later she's still crying over Daniel. There is something seriously fucked up with this situation.
It's the writers. Spouses die, unborn babies die ... but nothing compares to loss of Orange Magic Dick. :eyeroll: :shame:

nolagirl
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 10 2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:

im sorry
she cries

That's the problem she's never even greived for her son, not really, the baby's death they've made more about Dannifer and Nicole's apologies to them for losing her child and accusing Saint Jenn and trying to steal away perfect Dr. Douche. Sorry but the loss of the child to the writers was a plot point for Dannifer, he hasn't been a factor to anyone. EJ nor Nicole even tried to have any kind of service for the child, that's truly the sad part.

six
Member Avatar

I have to question the sanity of the Hortons and their friends, who keep vacationing at this off the grid hellhole of a cabin when they know their lives are made up of one crisis after another, and that they are going to end up stranded on Smith Island at the worst possible time. Buy a speedboat or something, people.

I just want Gabi gone. Prison, back to Mama Hernandez, whatever. Since that's not going to happen though, she should, at the very least, get ostracized for what she did. I heard that FS is really good in his scenes with Gabi tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing that. I also wish Chad had connected the dots for Sonny and pointed out that Jack would still be alive if it weren't for Gabi.

Don't care about the wedding.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I hope now that nicole is truly done with the tan man that she is shown to really grieve her son but with these writters i wont hold my breath to long

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

six
Dec 10 2012, 05:29 PM
I have to question the sanity of the Hortons and their friends, who keep vacationing at this off the grid hellhole of a cabin when they know their lives are made up of one crisis after another, and that they are going to end up stranded on Smith Island at the worst possible time. Buy a speedboat or something, people.

I just want Gabi gone. Prison, back to Mama Hernandez, whatever. Since that's not going to happen though, she should, at the very least, get ostracized for what she did. I heard that FS is really good in his scenes with Gabi tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing that. I also wish Chad had connected the dots for Sonny and pointed out that Jack would still be alive if it weren't for Gabi.

Don't care about the wedding.
That would require them to acknowledge that a Hernandez has done wrong and it's never going to happen. Jack who?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply