Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 02:29 PM (7,673 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 10 2012, 05:13 PM
LanaluvsBroe
Dec 10 2012, 05:07 PM
Quote:

he says im trying to be your friend
im sorry
she cries

It took Nicole all of 2 weeks to get over losing her son but a month later she's still crying over Daniel. There is something seriously fucked up with this situation.
That's the problem she's never even greived for her son, not really, the baby's death they've made more about Dannifer and Nicole's apologies to them for losing her child and accusing Saint Jenn and trying to steal away perfect Dr. Douche. Sorry but the loss of the child to the writers was a plot point for Dannifer, he hasn't been a factor to anyone. EJ nor Nicole even tried to have any kind of service for the child, that's truly the sad part.
Sloppy, plot-driven writing at it's worst.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

six
Dec 10 2012, 05:29 PM
I have to question the sanity of the Hortons and their friends, who keep vacationing at this off the grid hellhole of a cabin when they know their lives are made up of one crisis after another, and that they are going to end up stranded on Smith Island at the worst possible time. Buy a speedboat or something, people.

I just want Gabi gone. Prison, back to Mama Hernandez, whatever. Since that's not going to happen though, she should, at the very least, get ostracized for what she did. I heard that FS is really good in his scenes with Gabi tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing that. I also wish Chad had connected the dots for Sonny and pointed out that Jack would still be alive if it weren't for Gabi.

Don't care about the wedding.
I wouldn't be surprised if Chad brought up the Jack thing at the wedding, telling Abby this. He would probably also tell Brady and Jennifer about Madison/Jack. I can see Gabi being left with nothing, maybe even not Nick. I can see Will and Sonny splitting up, and Will not even caring about Gabi anymore. I can see Chad and Nick being ostracized (maybe Sonny as well) for keeping the secret. Heck, Gabi will probably lose her baby from the stress, and the truth of the paternity will be revealed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 10 2012, 04:35 PM
JDeveraux_91
Dec 10 2012, 02:46 PM
This garbage with Agent Orange and Bitchifer is absurd. A Christmas miracle?? :puke: :puke: The whole recap was painful read with between the Dannifer puke fest, Nicole crying over the worthless grease ball Danho, and the ridiculous Will/Gabi/Nick wedding planning BS. Once again, I commend those who can actually sit through this episode.
Yeah, they're laying on the Limburger for Dannifer 2.0. I knew Dr. Sleaze losing his hand tremors would be the so-called "Christmas miracle." And once again Jen-Jen is burbling about how she loves him with "all her heart." So much for . . . what's his name? The guy she supposedly loved for half her life, the one who died saving their firstborn . . . Jed, Jock, or Jake something, wasn't it?

I just hope Dannifer 2.0 ends as badly as I imagine it will. And I'll have absolutely no sympathy for Jennifer when it does, because at this point, she deserves what she gets.
That would be worth watching! So they actually went there with the reuniting of the horribles...OMG what a shit festival

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Dec 10 2012, 05:47 PM
Romancer66
Dec 10 2012, 04:35 PM
JDeveraux_91
Dec 10 2012, 02:46 PM
This garbage with Agent Orange and Bitchifer is absurd. A Christmas miracle?? :puke: :puke: The whole recap was painful read with between the Dannifer puke fest, Nicole crying over the worthless grease ball Danho, and the ridiculous Will/Gabi/Nick wedding planning BS. Once again, I commend those who can actually sit through this episode.
Yeah, they're laying on the Limburger for Dannifer 2.0. I knew Dr. Sleaze losing his hand tremors would be the so-called "Christmas miracle." And once again Jen-Jen is burbling about how she loves him with "all her heart." So much for . . . what's his name? The guy she supposedly loved for half her life, the one who died saving their firstborn . . . Jed, Jock, or Jake something, wasn't it?

I just hope Dannifer 2.0 ends as badly as I imagine it will. And I'll have absolutely no sympathy for Jennifer when it does, because at this point, she deserves what she gets.
That would be worth watching! So they actually went there with the reuniting of the horribles...OMG what a shit festival

:applause: :lol: :roflol:

Shit festival. Perfect wording.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 10 2012, 06:05 PM.

annie21

niki51586
Dec 10 2012, 04:25 PM
"Jennifer tells Daniel that she loves him
he says thats the drugs talking and you are confused
she says no i meant what i said
i love you with all my heart"

Where have I heard that before, where have I heard that before. :shrug:
I know, right? Basically, Jennifer has said this to pretty much everybody now. She probably said it to the captain of the ferry boat on the way over to the island.

:eyeroll:

annie21

Daysdegrassi
Dec 10 2012, 05:38 PM
six
Dec 10 2012, 05:29 PM
I have to question the sanity of the Hortons and their friends, who keep vacationing at this off the grid hellhole of a cabin when they know their lives are made up of one crisis after another, and that they are going to end up stranded on Smith Island at the worst possible time. Buy a speedboat or something, people.

I just want Gabi gone. Prison, back to Mama Hernandez, whatever. Since that's not going to happen though, she should, at the very least, get ostracized for what she did. I heard that FS is really good in his scenes with Gabi tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing that. I also wish Chad had connected the dots for Sonny and pointed out that Jack would still be alive if it weren't for Gabi.

Don't care about the wedding.
I wouldn't be surprised if Chad brought up the Jack thing at the wedding, telling Abby this. He would probably also tell Brady and Jennifer about Madison/Jack. I can see Gabi being left with nothing, maybe even not Nick. I can see Will and Sonny splitting up, and Will not even caring about Gabi anymore. I can see Chad and Nick being ostracized (maybe Sonny as well) for keeping the secret. Heck, Gabi will probably lose her baby from the stress, and the truth of the paternity will be revealed.
You know, I have this feeling that these writers will never have anyone bring up the connection to the deaths of Jack and Madison. The wedding reveal will mostly be about Will being the father of Gabi's baby, obviously. Chad will most likely make reference to Melanie -- which will upset Dan, Maggie, Jennifer. I think even Abby will not make the connection to her dad. She'll only be upset about Melanie.

I think only the audience sees the connection and remembers. The current writers are ignoring it along with much of the rest of the Daysaster and the MarDar era that don't suit their storytelling preferences.

countess_cutlass
Member Avatar

Hopeless_Dreamer

KC's worst mistake was hiring back these current hacks.
I can't imagine they'll be the writers for much longer. Isn't Days still consistently last in the soap opera ratings, like, every single week?

So, this was my first episode watching in about 6 months. And I still can't believe they are writing for Dr. Tan Man the Pathological Jerk as if he was a hero worthy of someone's love. :puke: Ugh. I don't understand the bizarre attachment that the writers seem to have for his character: he's not likable or interesting, Nicole is way too good for him, and he's taken a wrecking ball to Jennifer's character, who I used to love. I think we can officially say that he is beyond salvation at this point. Drop a bus on him, put him out pasture, SOMETHING other than being tan and smarmy and smug all over those (once) peerless gals, Jennifer and Nicole.

The wedding stuff is agonizingly horrific because the Hernandez family is involved. Full stop. And Sami's romantic connections are not believable, to me, because they write all the characters in it so inconsistently. Sami wants Lucas yesterday, Rafe today and E.J. tomorrow -- but both Rafe and E.J. wanted Nicole yesterday, who now wants... :sleep: At some point, you're just throwing characters at each other randomly and none of it has any emotional resonance.
Edited by countess_cutlass, Dec 10 2012, 06:26 PM.

Aldo
Member Avatar

OMG yes, yes, YES. Sonny. Chad. Hopefully Abby too. Please, Please, Please. Make her unworthy life even more miserable. Make her pay for her psychotic maniacal tendencies.

And you Jennifer Rose, burn in hell you septicemic witch.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Aldo
Dec 10 2012, 06:28 PM
OMG yes, yes, YES. Sonny. Chad. Hopefully Abby too. Please, Please, Please. Make her unworthy life even more miserable. Make her pay for her psychotic maniacal tendencies.

And you Jennifer Rose, burn in hell you septicemic witch.
Aldo I've missed your post. Welcome back!!!!! :wave:

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Nicole walks in
jen says i really really love you
he says i love you too
nicole looks upset

Quote:

dan says i cant believe it
while looking at his hands

Quote:

but it seems like the treatment could have worked
i never would have had it if not for Jennifer
if i didnt have the treatment
god knows what would have happened to her
she saved my life
she helped me get through losing Parker and now she helped me get my career back

Quote:

i think deep down i knew you didnt love me i thought maybe you could one day but i knew it was never really me

All of the above were the most sickening dialogue I have ever encounter on a soap :puke: We get it. Dan is the man, all the women love him, he can do no wrong. He was able to overcome His shaky hand syndrome becuase of his love for Jen :moon: . And :puke: at Nicole's dialogue. That manslut must be packing some good stuff :drunk: .

Romancer66

CherishLuvsEJ
Dec 10 2012, 07:43 PM
Quote:

Nicole walks in
jen says i really really love you
he says i love you too
nicole looks upset

Quote:

dan says i cant believe it
while looking at his hands

Quote:

but it seems like the treatment could have worked
i never would have had it if not for Jennifer
if i didnt have the treatment
god knows what would have happened to her
she saved my life
she helped me get through losing Parker and now she helped me get my career back

Quote:

i think deep down i knew you didnt love me i thought maybe you could one day but i knew it was never really me

All of the above were the most sickening dialogue I have ever encounter on a soap :puke: We get it. Dan is the man, all the women love him, he can do no wrong. He was able to overcome His shaky hand syndrome becuase of his love for Jen :moon: . And :puke: at Nicole's dialogue. That manslut must be packing some good stuff :drunk: .
It's definitely bad, even for soap dialogue. And if there was ever any doubt that Daniel was a huge, honking Gary Stu of the current regime, I'd say this episode lays that doubt to rest. And how selfless of Jen-Jen to develop appendicitis for the sole purpose of showing Dr. Sleaze that his hands have been magically cured. Obviously, these two noble, saintly, altruistic beings are made for each other. :sarcasm:

Aldo
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 10 2012, 07:49 PM
And how selfless of Jen-Jen to develop appendicitis for the sole purpose of showing Dr. Sleaze that his hands have been magically cured. Obviously, these two noble, saintly, altruistic beings are made for each other. :sarcasm:
They are the holy anointed ones of Salem. The almighty chosen ones. They've witnessed a miracle together and probably they will both shit flower petals from now on.

am103
Member Avatar

Maggie is being written as such a hypocritical bitch right now. No way would the real Maggie talk down about Jennifer like that, "making a mess/ruining Daniel's life". That is why I was hoping TomSell would've fixed Daniel being Maggie's son because ever since she found out, she's been nothing but an annoying manipulative shrew.

And the writing for Jennifer is also atrocious. Her love for Daniel literally makes me struggle to keep my lunch in every day. It's a shame how all of my favorites are being destroyed, and that also includes Nicole.

Wake me up when Kristen and Marlena are back on.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I want Jack back. Failing that, I want Peter Blake back, preferably played by Jason Brooks. Either or both of them would be so much better than Dannifer.

I'm liking the soapiness of the younger set. Of course Sonny says he's not ready for a family. Of course Chad spills the truth. Of course Johnny has a talk with Santa. Of course Sami asks Will to be the best man. Small moments adding up to a big mess.

Sparrow

I seriously had visions of Dannifer being stabbed to death with an ice pick. That would be a Christmas miracle.

michr544125

Love the sounds of the Sonny and Chad scenes. About time Sonny gets his backbone back. I hope they both take Gabi down. I also hope Will turns on her when he finds out the truth.

The asking of Will to be Nick's best man by Caroline was really lame. I get the reasoning behind it but the set up to it was so lame I started laughing :lol: .
Edited by michr544125, Dec 10 2012, 10:47 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

countess_cutlass
Dec 10 2012, 06:22 PM
Hopeless_Dreamer

KC's worst mistake was hiring back these current hacks.
I can't imagine they'll be the writers for much longer. Isn't Days still consistently last in the soap opera ratings, like, every single week?

So, this was my first episode watching in about 6 months. And I still can't believe they are writing for Dr. Tan Man the Pathological Jerk as if he was a hero worthy of someone's love. :puke: Ugh. I don't understand the bizarre attachment that the writers seem to have for his character: he's not likable or interesting, Nicole is way too good for him, and he's taken a wrecking ball to Jennifer's character, who I used to love. I think we can officially say that he is beyond salvation at this point. Drop a bus on him, put him out pasture, SOMETHING other than being tan and smarmy and smug all over those (once) peerless gals, Jennifer and Nicole.

The wedding stuff is agonizingly horrific because the Hernandez family is involved. Full stop. And Sami's romantic connections are not believable, to me, because they write all the characters in it so inconsistently. Sami wants Lucas yesterday, Rafe today and E.J. tomorrow -- but both Rafe and E.J. wanted Nicole yesterday, who now wants... :sleep: At some point, you're just throwing characters at each other randomly and none of it has any emotional resonance.
OMG. Seriously. There are only four soaps. This is no longer statistically relevant. The demos are what's important, and they haven't been doing horribly there. I hope they'll be gone soon, and maybe we'll be lucky but it won't be because of ranking.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 10 2012, 03:28 PM
esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:21 PM
LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:08 PM
I am ready to punch my ticket and board the Chad rehabilitation/vengeance against Gabi train. That lying witch is so in need of her comeuppance. I hope he realizes whose blood runs through his veins and he makes Gabi suffer. If Sonny can help him, so much the better.
Well, if he realizes DiMera blood runs through his veins, then he should also realize that his revenge plot will invariably fail and blow up in his face. This is especially true given that Chad is a very poor excuse for a DiMera.

I'm all for the truth coming out in the soapiest way possible, but I find the idea of Gabi being worthy of revenge laughable.
ITA and I know she did some horrible stuff but let's face it, at least she tried toward the end to make it right, but Andrew was coo coo for coco puffs, so that didn't work out for the best. Realistically, it's Andrew's fault that what happened, happened....Gabi is/was an accomplice to that initial crime...but let's be realistic here....no one pays long term in Salem..if Gabi ends up going to jail for this I'd be really, really surprised.
Quite a few in Salem have done worse been less repentent have not "paid" so I am not really thirsting for Gabi's blood because of Andrew.EJ brought faux Rafe into the life of Sami and his children.Faux Rafe murdered Faye and EJ did not pay so why should Gabi?

NikiLani
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Dec 10 2012, 11:31 PM
LuvingLumi
esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:21 PM
LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:08 PM
I am ready to punch my ticket and board the Chad rehabilitation/vengeance against Gabi train. That lying witch is so in need of her comeuppance. I hope he realizes whose blood runs through his veins and he makes Gabi suffer. If Sonny can help him, so much the better.
Well, if he realizes DiMera blood runs through his veins, then he should also realize that his revenge plot will invariably fail and blow up in his face. This is especially true given that Chad is a very poor excuse for a DiMera.

I'm all for the truth coming out in the soapiest way possible, but I find the idea of Gabi being worthy of revenge laughable.
ITA and I know she did some horrible stuff but let's face it, at least she tried toward the end to make it right, but Andrew was coo coo for coco puffs, so that didn't work out for the best. Realistically, it's Andrew's fault that what happened, happened....Gabi is/was an accomplice to that initial crime...but let's be realistic here....no one pays long term in Salem..if Gabi ends up going to jail for this I'd be really, really surprised.
Quite a few in Salem have done worse been less repentent have not "paid" so I am not really thirsting for Gabi's blood because of Andrew.EJ brought faux Rafe into the life of Sami and his children.Faux Rafe murdered Faye and EJ did not pay so why should Gabi?
Neither am i and since Nicole is the only character i know who has paid by actually going to jail and been shunned over and over with no one to hold her hand and tell her how wonderful she is, without any judgement whatsoever from the hypocrites and the other 99% of Salemites have yet to walk a day in her shoes while the whole town stones her for their own heinous crimes, Gabi is no different. She will not pay, just like the Dimeras/Bradys/Blacks/Roberts/ Kiriakis and some Hortons don't pay. It's nothing new.

I am so over this show and its awful, one-sided writing!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 10 2012, 04:33 PM
LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:54 PM
esp13
Dec 10 2012, 03:39 PM
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
If Gabi goes to jail I'll be pissed. Not because I care that much about Gabi, but there is a whole list of people who have done far, far worse things and far more deliberately who haven't spent a day in jail. And the worse offenders are related to Chad. I can't get on the "Gabi deserves punishment" bandwagon while she's serving DiMeras as the BRADY pub.
I'm sorry but relativistic morality is no way to operate a legal justice system. Gabi broke the law and deserves some jail unless she and the prosecutor can agree to a lesser charge and community service. Chad also needs some time behind bars for his assault against Nick. Neither one deserves a free pass here, especially not because other people have done far worse and gotten away with it. That is such a flimsy excuse. Crime is crime and Gabi has earned a prosecution. It's about time the laws were enforced in Salem and people paid for their crimes. Gabi and Chad would be good starting points. Gabi certainly won't receive any leniency from me because she is pregnant and didn't commit first degree murder.
Gabi deserved at the very least everyone knowing what she did. Justin's role in what he did with the signed agreements between Nick and Chad was a ludacris idea. First off because Chad should have told Nick press charges, go ahead you're an ex convict for murder and I beat you up for my girlfriend the (thought) daughter of the man you killed for her. Chad would have maybe gotten probation. Nick would have been in trouble with the police if for nothing else getting into a fight right after parole, whether he started it or not. As for Gabi, she walks away from all she did lives lost because of what she started, but even if anyone wants to say Andrew was the psycho (she hired him) and she knew he held Melanie captive and did nothing to help her for days.

But in the end Chad will get in trouble with the cops for breaking the agreement because he's a DiMera and Gaby is a Hernandez, with Will a Brady and Nick a Horton. :moon:

Chad should go to the cops and tell all now, that's revenge on ALL.
Nick did not "fight back",he never swung or attempted to swing at Chad.Nick was assaulted by Chad.You do not get into trouble on parole for being the victim of an assault.Chad was too much of a coward to tell Nick to press charges even though with his DiMera name and connections,he probably would have gotten probation if no one managed to buy off the prosecutor or judge.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply