Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, December 11th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 10 2012, 02:29 PM (7,479 Views)
camera shy

How is Chad exposing that WIll is the father of Gabi's baby going to destroy her life? IF anything I would think it would just get her more help in raising the baby from Will's side of the family.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

I am LOVING Gabi and Nick! Team Gabi - Chad and Sonny can suck it!

Bo being in town and not being shown but being mentioned is ridiculous.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 12 2012, 10:13 AM
How is Chad exposing that WIll is the father of Gabi's baby going to destroy her life? IF anything I would think it would just get her more help in raising the baby from Will's side of the family.
That's a good point. It's probably going to hurt Will a lot more because Sonny's going to be upset that his boyfriend very recently slept with his ex-girlfriend and then lied about it. This is firmly a lie of omission on Will's part.

But on the other hand, I have a feeling Will is going to be revealed to be very upset at having given up his child and that's not going to make Gabi and Nick look great. Even when Will was at his douchiest during the MarDar era, Chandler always made me sympathize with Will. And Blake seems to be going for a cold-hearted thing with Nick. I have a feeling Will will gain some sympathy.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

King
Member Avatar

Chad could also expose her for being an accessory to Melanie's kidnapping, which most people don't know.

Lil
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Dec 12 2012, 11:11 AM
camera shy
That's a good point. It's probably going to hurt Will a lot more because Sonny's going to be upset that his boyfriend very recently slept with his ex-girlfriend and then lied about it. This is firmly a lie of omission on Will's part.

But on the other hand, I have a feeling Will is going to be revealed to be very upset at having given up his child and that's not going to make Gabi and Nick look great. Even when Will was at his douchiest during the MarDar era, Chandler always made me sympathize with Will. And Blake seems to be going for a cold-hearted thing with Nick. I have a feeling Will will gain some sympathy.
I am still enjoying a lot of Will scenes. I actually believe he is struggling to keep the secret and that he has no desire to, but it is being very blatantly shown that he doesn't want to screw the kid up. Will and Sonny are the only ones I am feeling for in this shitastic scenario. Gabi needs to pull her head out of her ass and stop letting Nick dictate what she does with her life and her child's life. And personally when Will was at his douchiest, is when I think I loved him most. He is Sami and Lucas's kid. He should have more spark than he's had lately, so I hope he ends up blowing up and making the reveal himself in total dramatic fashion. I do wish Will would tell Sonny, but it is kind of not in his nature to be totally honest. Look how long he was with Gabi when he was denying who he is?

I can't stand Nick. Like at all. Or Gabi. Or Chad. Fuck the lot of them. I hope eventually Sonny comes around and Will & Sonny end up raising that kid and that the kid grows up to be more well-adjusted than any of them lol

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Lil
Dec 12 2012, 11:24 AM
Honeybees
Dec 12 2012, 11:11 AM
camera shy

I am still enjoying a lot of Will scenes. I actually believe he is struggling to keep the secret and that he has no desire to, but it is being very blatantly shown that he doesn't want to screw the kid up. Will and Sonny are the only ones I am feeling for in this shitastic scenario. Gabi needs to pull her head out of her ass and stop letting Nick dictate what she does with her life and her child's life. And personally when Will was at his douchiest, is when I think I loved him most. He is Sami and Lucas's kid. He should have more spark than he's had lately, so I hope he ends up blowing up and making the reveal himself in total dramatic fashion. I do wish Will would tell Sonny, but it is kind of not in his nature to be totally honest. Look how long he was with Gabi when he was denying who he is?

I can't stand Nick. Like at all. Or Gabi. Or Chad. Fuck the lot of them. I hope eventually Sonny comes around and Will & Sonny end up raising that kid and that the kid grows up to be more well-adjusted than any of them lol
This is actually a rare case of writers using history to further a story. Given Will's difficult early years and the fact that he was a pawn in the Lucas/Sami wars for years - it makes perfect sense that he would give up his child before seeing him or her harmed in the same way. It's a Solomon situation. Gabi/Nick are perfectly happy to lie to a kid its whole life because it will make their life easier. Will is willing to do it because although it hurts him, he thinks it will make the child's life easier.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

Nice to see the Eric/Kayla hug... as Eric's past in Africa is revealed, I hope they remember that Kayla just spent a few years there and may be able to relate to some of it.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

nolagirl
Dec 11 2012, 05:19 PM
BeeBee
Dec 11 2012, 12:07 AM
nolagirl
Dec 10 2012, 04:33 PM
LonePirate
Dec 10 2012, 03:54 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Gabi deserved at the very least everyone knowing what she did. Justin's role in what he did with the signed agreements between Nick and Chad was a ludacris idea. First off because Chad should have told Nick press charges, go ahead you're an ex convict for murder and I beat you up for my girlfriend the (thought) daughter of the man you killed for her. Chad would have maybe gotten probation. Nick would have been in trouble with the police if for nothing else getting into a fight right after parole, whether he started it or not. As for Gabi, she walks away from all she did lives lost because of what she started, but even if anyone wants to say Andrew was the psycho (she hired him) and she knew he held Melanie captive and did nothing to help her for days.

But in the end Chad will get in trouble with the cops for breaking the agreement because he's a DiMera and Gaby is a Hernandez, with Will a Brady and Nick a Horton. :moon:

Chad should go to the cops and tell all now, that's revenge on ALL.
Nick did not "fight back",he never swung or attempted to swing at Chad.Nick was assaulted by Chad.You do not get into trouble on parole for being the victim of an assault.Chad was too much of a coward to tell Nick to press charges even though with his DiMera name and connections,he probably would have gotten probation if no one managed to buy off the prosecutor or judge.
Nick may have been assaulted BUT if they had went to jail for the fighting incident he would have still had to explain what happened to him by getting into a fight while on parole, hence Gaby busted. Chad without a record would not have gotten jail time probation maybe. Gaby is looking at felonies.
It is not a fight,if only one person is swinging and hitting the only other person involved,it is an assault.A fight requires that all persons involved either make physical contact or attempt to make physical contact with each other.Nick never raised a hand to Chad,therefore,Nick was not in a fight,Nick was the victim of an assault.The victim is not required to explain why someone assaulted them.
Edited by BeeBee, Dec 12 2012, 06:11 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply