Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Promo for the week of December 10th
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:24 AM (1,145 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-121012/1426543/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

B.O.R.I.N.G, when are we going to see some action? It will be better if they showed a promo of someone running through the church with a car.

GirlyGirl
Member Avatar

:sleep: I'm sorry - I think I fell asleep. I can't believe Will has been reduced to this vortex of suck!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Seriously! Nick is so annoying, and I can't believe they went through with this dumb crap! I'm glad Will is gonna be frustrated by Nick's derogatory tone next week! I'll read the recaps, but I still won't be watching.

wkline
Member Avatar

:yawnz:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

:shrug: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

yep I am only reading recapts they got yet to caught my attention for me to watch live

La_Laa

Lame.

Ljay
Member Avatar

There is something seriously wrong with Nick. I dont know if this is the after effects of the prison time or his drug addition but hes got some serious problems...

Sparrow

Yes, and that sucks. Nick was so adorable and charming his first time around. Then he was turned into a creepy murdering drug addict, and now he is just plain creepy. I hate it. Just one of many many characters that aren't named Sami, Rafe, or Daniel who have been afflicted with disgusting character assassination in the name of furthering a ridiculous plot and propping up useless characters.

etfan1

YouTube:
http://youtu.be/O5kvHA1VEyE

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply