Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,249 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 12 2012, 04:21 PM
I don't like the idea of Nicole and Rafe because he is just another of Sami's men that will ultimately choose Sami over her. Her best chance at happiness is with someone new that has had no past involvement with Sami. And she does not need to add anymore men to her list of conquests. Now if this is leading up to New Years Eve with Ejami getting pissed off and a confrontation ensues, it could be fun. However I am frankly sick of the whole Ej/Sami/Rafe/Nicole mess of the past four years and would like very much for it to end. I thought that was why they brought in Eric. :shrug:
I absolutely love this post! I firmly agree!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 12 2012, 04:21 PM
I don't like the idea of Nicole and Rafe because he is just another of Sami's men that will ultimately choose Sami over her. Her best chance at happiness is with someone new that has had no past involvement with Sami. And she does not need to add anymore men to her list of conquests. Now if this is leading up to New Years Eve with Ejami getting pissed off and a confrontation ensues, it could be fun. However I am frankly sick of the whole Ej/Sami/Rafe/Nicole mess of the past four years and would like very much for it to end. I thought that was why they brought in Eric. :shrug:
THIS. :hail: :hail:

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Thursday ("Double Dates")
John walks in on the shock of his life; Will has a nightmare about not getting to know his child.

AFaithL

Angie79
Dec 14 2012, 12:49 AM
John walks in on the shock of his life; Will has a nightmare about not getting to know his child.
Since the title is "Double Dates", I have a feeling John walks in on Bristen with Dannifer at a restaurant. I pray that I'm wrong and this whole thing comes to the light.

concerned
Member Avatar

Angie79
Johns been through a lot in his life... in the scheme of things I don't think this will really be the shock of his life.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

Quote:

Sami wonders why Rafe seems withdrawn

His withdrawal will be because he sees Sami giving sympathy to a fake sad EJ. (I say fake sad because SOD describes the scene as "EJ arrives at the pub and spies Sami. He reveals that he visited Lexie's gravesite" Sami senses he needs comforting...) Maybe it plays out differently, but it sounds like he sees a chance and jumps on it. That's when Rafe arrives (with a special gift for SYDNEY?? What does Allie have to do to get a gift??) and he see's the mess going on with Sami and leaves. (Mess is my word not SOD.)

So, it's just all misunderstanding angst for Safe. That will be so annoying until they figure out what EJ did...again! When will Sami ever learn?

I edit to say that EJ would get a lot more sympathy from EVERYONE if he truly was missing and grieving his baby boy that he lost less than 2 months ago and has yet to mourn...or even care...

Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Dec 14 2012, 02:13 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Lil
Dec 13 2012, 12:31 PM
CherishLuvsEJ
Dec 12 2012, 03:28 PM
Monday 12/24/12
Will celebrates Christmas Eve with Sonny's family - Justin, Adrienne and Victor = WIN
Brady has high hopes for his relationship with Kristen - Brady is a useless slab of meat.
Sami wonders why Rafe seems withdrawn - Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
The Horton's welcome Gabi into their family - Yuck.
Marlena and Roman give Eric new vestments - I wonder if Creamed Spinach Mouth will present it to him with jazz hands.

Tuesday 12/25/12
Kristen and Brady share a romantic Christmas morning - Zzzzzzzzz Which sucks because I love Kristen.
Sami talks to Eric about her love life - Who hasn't been told about the magical vajayjay?????
Abigail invites Chad to her family's house - I still hate they are saddling KM with Casey Deadweighterick.
Victor plays Santa for the children at the hospital - Random!!! Must be yet another result of Maggie's neutering.

Wednesday 12/26/12
Rafe and Sami talk about their relationship - Ugh.
E.J. and Sami make plans for New Year's Eve - Double ugh.
Rafe and Nicole decide to ring in the new year together - I'm fine with this. I actually find Rafe tolerable with Nicole. As long as they stay just friends. Or even if they do hook up, nothing serious. Please let nicole have some brains around a guy. Any guy.
Jennifer breaks her date with Daniel - Ugh to the inifinitieth power.
E.J. encourages Chad to pursue Abigail - Unless he encourages Chad to get with Abby and eventually spark fly between EJ & Abby...I don't give a rat's ass.
Thursday 12/27/12
John walks in on Brady and Kristen together - Again? lol Is Kristen going to start getting villainous or what? So far all she is is sometimes snarky and always horny lol
Will worries about not being able to know his child - I'm ok with this spoiler.
Daniel and Jennifer go on their date - NO ONE CARES!

Friday 12/28/12
Brady tries to explain his relationship with Kristen to John - That should be a delightful conversation.
Eric gives Gabi and Nick his blessing - Don't care.
Adrienne apologizes for doubting Will - Huge anvil in the WilSon story. Glad to see more Adrienne.

While I don't agree with some of the comments,the post is pretty funny.I did actually LOL.Good work.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 11 2012, 03:34 PM
Courtneya6688
Dec 11 2012, 03:29 PM
Sydole:) cant wait pretty much the only spoiler im interested in.
I agree. I don't care who sends the damn video. I can't wait to see her reaction to it. :wub2:
I hope little Syd says (does she even talk?) that Nicole's gift is the bestest & greatest gift she's ever gotten, and seeing Sami's reaction to THAT :lol: Assuming Sydney is told the gift is from Nicole of course. :-/

Will&Sonny

Angie79
Will has a nightmare about not getting to know his child.
Poor Jason -- his trivia questions keep getting spoiled in this thread!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Angie79
Will has a nightmare about not getting to know his child.
I wonder if Will is in bed alone or if he is bed with Sonny when he experiences this night. If he is with Sonny, I wonder what sort if lie he tells to prevent himself from owning up to his pending fatherhood.

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 14 2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:

His withdrawal will be because he sees Sami giving sympathy to a fake sad EJ. (I say fake sad because SOD describes the scene as "EJ arrives at the pub and spies Sami. He reveals that he visited Lexie's gravesite" Sami senses he needs comforting...) Maybe it plays out differently, but it sounds like he sees a chance and jumps on it. That's when Rafe arrives (with a special gift for SYDNEY?? What does Allie have to do to get a gift??) and he see's the mess going on with Sami and leaves. (Mess is my word not SOD.)

So, it's just all misunderstanding angst for Safe. That will be so annoying until they figure out what EJ did...again! When will Sami ever learn?

I edit to say that EJ would get a lot more sympathy from EVERYONE if he truly was missing and grieving his baby boy that he lost less than 2 months ago and has yet to mourn...or even care...

I hope that special gift Rafe has for Sydney is the news that Nicole is her real mother. :D :D

NikiLani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 14 2012, 09:23 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

I hope that special gift Rafe has for Sydney is the news that Nicole is her real mother. :D :D
From your keyboard to the writers' screens! Sydole :wub:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 08:20 PM
I bet Chabigail will be short lived. After the big Gabi-Andrew reveal, Abby will dump Chad cause she's pissed he didn't tell her before and thinks he still wants Melanie.
I agree. The writing is becoming beyond predictable. It's likely the only reason Chad and Abby might become involved again. To give them "drama". Zzzzz. I do think they could be likable but I just don't think Chad works as this punk villain wanna-be, IMO. I think Kate Mansi deserves better. She's been seriously misused.

Tammy
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM
Tuesday 12/25/12
Victor plays Santa for the children at the hospital
:wub:

AFaithL

camera shy
Dec 14 2012, 09:23 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Quote:

Both Nicole and Sydney would be happy with that outcome. :wub2: I'm actually more emotionally invested in Nicole being a mother than I am in her love life. She deserves a baby of her own.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

KMan101
Dec 14 2012, 11:46 AM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 08:20 PM
I bet Chabigail will be short lived. After the big Gabi-Andrew reveal, Abby will dump Chad cause she's pissed he didn't tell her before and thinks he still wants Melanie.
I agree. The writing is becoming beyond predictable. It's likely the only reason Chad and Abby might become involved again. To give them "drama". Zzzzz. I do think they could be likable but I just don't think Chad works as this punk villain wanna-be, IMO. I think Kate Mansi deserves better. She's been seriously misused.
I always thought that Chad and Abby the first time around had promise as a couple-- she was the good Horton girl and he was the bad boy Dimera, but then they broke them up so Melanie could be paired with Chad. I don't know about now.
I agree-- Chad doesn't impress me at all at being the "punk Dimera villain" besides KM is so much better an actor than CD.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Posted Image

Becki

"Nicole receives an unexpected message from someone on Christmas Eve".
Could it be Chloe calling or sending a message to Nicole that she is coming back to Salem? Weren't Nicole and Chloe best friends? Seems to me the first person Chloe would let know she was coming back to Salem is Nicole.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Friday ("The Truth Comes Out")
Brady shares his feelings about Kristen to John; Adrienne apologizes to Kate for talking ill of Will.

Will&Sonny

Becki
Dec 15 2012, 12:39 AM
"Nicole receives an unexpected message from someone on Christmas Eve".
Could it be Chloe calling or sending a message to Nicole that she is coming back to Salem? Weren't Nicole and Chloe best friends? Seems to me the first person Chloe would let know she was coming back to Salem is Nicole.
From everything that we know from other sources (like Jason's trivia thread), it's a message from (or, at least, about) Sydney.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 15 2012, 05:35 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply