Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,315 Views)
MissLola
Member Avatar

Angie79
Dec 15 2012, 01:09 AM
Friday ("The Truth Comes Out")
Brady shares his feelings about Kristen to John; Adrienne apologizes to Kate for talking ill of Will.
Nice to see Adrienne. The Brady/John spoiler makes me laugh. John will be using his very best "smell the fart" expression. "Dad, I am sleeping with my former almost stepmom." :popcorn:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Angie79
Brady shares his feelings about Kristen to John; Adrienne apologizes to Kate for talking ill of Will.
Man why did Adrienne have to do that? I wanted to see them feuding, that will be interesting.

james0479
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 15 2012, 09:31 AM
Angie79
Man why did Adrienne have to do that? I wanted to see them feuding, that will be interesting.
Well, just because Adrienne offers an apology doesn't mean Kate will accept it which could start a feud and, like yourself, I'd love to see that!!

annie21

Jennifer was wearing her special Man-Tracker running shoes and her wound was magically erased by one touch of no-shaky hands. Seriously though, it's really sad to see her literally running after this man. Sheesh.

Sami forgetting Allie was done on purpose by the writers. They're either toying with the audience (and know that it will provoke a reaction), or they have actually made it a supposedly comic "running joke" in Salem. Something. Either way, they're doing it intentionally now.

Is there ever going to be a week when we don't get a spoiler about someone apologizing to someone else? There are no dramatic events or serious consequences to anyone's actions to any of these stories anyway. These apologies just come across as trite and obligatory -- and as filler.

Edited by annie21, Dec 15 2012, 10:37 AM.

peaches179

MissLola
Dec 15 2012, 07:40 AM
The Brady/John spoiler makes me laugh. John will be using his very best "smell the fart" expression. "Dad, I am sleeping with my former almost stepmom." :popcorn:

His scenes has become so unwatchable. He don't even try anymore.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 14 2012, 08:55 PM
camera shy
Dec 14 2012, 09:23 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 14 2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:

Sami wonders why Rafe seems withdrawn

His withdrawal will be because he sees Sami giving sympathy to a fake sad EJ. (I say fake sad because SOD describes the scene as "EJ arrives at the pub and spies Sami. He reveals that he visited Lexie's gravesite" Sami senses he needs comforting...) Maybe it plays out differently, but it sounds like he sees a chance and jumps on it. That's when Rafe arrives (with a special gift for SYDNEY?? What does Allie have to do to get a gift??) and he see's the mess going on with Sami and leaves. (Mess is my word not SOD.)

So, it's just all misunderstanding angst for Safe. That will be so annoying until they figure out what EJ did...again! When will Sami ever learn?

I edit to say that EJ would get a lot more sympathy from EVERYONE if he truly was missing and grieving his baby boy that he lost less than 2 months ago and has yet to mourn...or even care...

I hope that special gift Rafe has for Sydney is the news that Nicole is her real mother. :D :D
Both Nicole and Sydney would be happy with that outcome. :wub2: I'm actually more emotionally invested in Nicole being a mother than I am in her love life. She deserves a baby of her own.
So am I!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

james0479
Dec 15 2012, 10:09 AM
JamesScott_19
Angie79
Well, just because Adrienne offers an apology doesn't mean Kate will accept it which could start a feud and, like yourself, I'd love to see that!!
There's also the possibility that the feud will erupt again once the truth about the baby becomes public. I can't believe everyone will simply shrug their shoulders and say "Whatever" once all of Salem knows that Gabi is carrying Will's baby.

Harmony233

LonePirate
Dec 15 2012, 11:52 AM
james0479
Dec 15 2012, 10:09 AM
JamesScott_19
Angie79
There's also the possibility that the feud will erupt again once the truth about the baby becomes public. I can't believe everyone will simply shrug their shoulders and say "Whatever" once all of Salem knows that Gabi is carrying Will's baby.
IA if SAmi Kate and lucas were written in character they would be plotting revenge on gabby/nick lol

Harmony233

annie21
Dec 15 2012, 10:37 AM
Jennifer was wearing her special Man-Tracker running shoes and her wound was magically erased by one touch of no-shaky hands. Seriously though, it's really sad to see her literally running after this man. Sheesh.

Sami forgetting Allie was done on purpose by the writers. They're either toying with the audience (and know that it will provoke a reaction), or they have actually made it a supposedly comic "running joke" in Salem. Something. Either way, they're doing it intentionally now.

Is there ever going to be a week when we don't get a spoiler about someone apologizing to someone else? There are no dramatic events or serious consequences to anyone's actions to any of these stories anyway. These apologies just come across as trite and obligatory -- and as filler.

poor allie this girl will have an inferior complex when she gets older

Ljay
Member Avatar

Angie79
Brady shares his feelings about Kristen to John
Im sure John appreciates that coming from the man thats in love with the woman that was gonna be his step Mom! And most likely changed his diapers...Oh well, what ever pulls your dress up...

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

peaches179
Dec 15 2012, 10:45 AM
MissLola
The Brady/John spoiler makes me laugh. John will be using his very best "smell the fart" expression. "Dad, I am sleeping with my former almost stepmom." :popcorn:

Well who would try with this boring shitfest of writing? AS and JS look very bored in their scenes, and so does GG.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 16 2012, 11:51 PM
peaches179
MissLola

Well who would try with this boring shitfest of writing? AS and JS look very bored in their scenes, and so does GG.
And who can blame them? This whole thing is a horrible bore-- same thing for years now.

Ljay
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Dec 17 2012, 07:47 AM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 16 2012, 11:51 PM
peaches179
MissLola

And who can blame them? This whole thing is a horrible bore-- same thing for years now.

They have it memorized by now Im sure. It wasnt good the first time and its not good the 99th.

Caylee
Member Avatar

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/
Week of December 24:

Monday December 24:

Eric tells Nicole a harrowing story about his time in the Congo.

Eric starts to get closure.

Rafe and Sami take a walk down memory lane about what they once shared.

Sami tells Caroline she's torn between two men.

Chad and EJ visit Lexi's grave.

Kayla connects with Abe.

Chad and Cameron get to know each other.

Tuesday December 25:

Sonny brings Will to celebrate with his family.

Victor receives a thoughtful gift.

Sydney gets a special gift from Rafe.

Julie and Doug are home for Christmas.

Gabi is touched by the Horton's special presentation.

Eric receives a gift for his first Midnight Mass.

Nicole receives a sign...

Wednesday December 26:

Christmas Day celebrations continue.

DiMera siblings visit and share gifts.

Eric counsels Sami about her love life.

Lonely Chad gets an invitation.

Jennifer is asked to read the Christmas Story at the hospital.

Thursday December 27:

Sami questions Rafe on his disappearance on Christmas.

EJ's determined to get Sami to commit.

Nicole has a proposition for Eric.

Jennifer and Daniel have miscommunication.

EJ tells his brother it's time to move on from Melanie.

Friday December 28:

Brady wants to spend New Year's Eve with Kristen.

John gets an eyeful when he walks in on Brady with Kristen.

Will has a nightmare about his child.

Daniel clears up a misunderstanding.

Daniel and Jenn share a kiss.

MissLola
Member Avatar

EJ tells his brother it's time to move on from Melanie.
Well no shit Sherlock!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

What sign does Nicole receive?

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

The DiMera brothers take some time from their busy holiday schedules to visit their sisterís grave. Abe wanders by and the three of them mourn a little together. When Abe drifts away, he runs into Kayla. She quickly realizes that heís at loose ends over the holidays so she invites him to spend them with her family. Meanwhile, Chad decides that itís time to get closer to his family, and that includes actually trying to get to know Cameron.
Sonny brings Will to the mansion to celebrate Christmas with the Kiriakis clan. Brady slips away from ladling eggnog to meet up with his secret lady. She surprises him with a rare photo. He hopes they can make things work in the long term. Across town, Doug and Julie arrive for the holidays. Julie worries about Nickís rushed wedding. All the same, Gabi is welcomed into the Horton family and they hand her an ornament of her own to hang. Will and Sonny drop in to hang out while Hope and Ciara speak to family across the globe via the wonders of technology. Meanwhile, Rafe brings Syd a stuffed penguin. Samiís impressed until he explains that he has plans for the holidays. The blond contemplates whether the new year will include Rafe or Elvis. And Ericís family celebrate him giving his first Midnight Mass. Nicole isnít feeling so festive though, particularly after Eric tells her all about the priest who died in his place in the Congo. However, things look up when she receives a surprising message.
Brad and Kristen lounge in bed until her siblings show up and he has to leap out the window. As soon as the DiMera complete their gift-giving, Brady crawls back through the window and back into Kristen. Elvis has gone off to see Sami, who has been listening to a lecture from her brother, Father Eric. EJ is eager to know where he stands with Samanther, but Johnny interrupts his questioning. Meanwhile, Chad gets invited over to the Horton house by Abby. The family funnel around the town. Doug heads to the hospital to read the Christmas story while Maggie, Abe and Kayla manage to force Victor to play Santa. The awkwardness continues as Lucas pulls his sister and mom into the Horton festivities.
When Sami confronts Rafe about avoiding her over Christmas, he confronts her with the close moment he saw her sharing with Elvis. Rafe declares that heís sick of her games. Meanwhile, EJ tells his little brother that his game to get Sami back is working. He hunts her down and asks her to spend New Yearís Eve with him. Since no one else is interested, she agrees. Her brother receives a date invitation as well. Nicole asks him to hang out with her since sheís got no one else. The priest turns her down anyway. Conveniently, she bumps into Rafe so they decide to ring the new year in together.
In spite of her almost cancelling on him, Jenn and Daniel actually do wind up on a date. Meanwhile, Jennís daughter almost gets an invitation from Chadsworth after EJ points out that Mel is never coming back. Chad stops himself when he finds out she already has something to do. Across town, John worries that his son wonít have anything to do on the big night. He suggests that Brady grab a woman and they have a double date. When Marlena hears this, she explodes. She covers by claiming that itís time for them to butt out of Bradyís personal life. Brady continues trying to keep all of his free time filled up with Kristen. Kristen still finds the time to bump into Marlena and stick it to her. The shrink is so furious that she encourages her husband to pay Brady a visit when she knows that he will be bumping uglies with Kristen.
Will has nightmares about being pushed out of his childís life. Gabi tells him thatís no nightmare, thatís whatís happening and he had better get used to it. He mopes. She feels bad. Meanwhile, Nick continues to make enemies. He and Sonny have some not too festive words. Later, Nick bumps into Kate and plays hardball with her over her business offer. When she doesnít give him what heís asking for, he tells her to get lost.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-december-24-28/

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Chad should have followed Melanie or move on months ago.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Sami's behavior is not surprising at all. Rafe won't play her games but EJ will.....idiot!

Harmony233

nick doesn't want to make an enemy out of kate lol and gabbys a bitch nice of rafe to bring a present by for sydney what is allie and johnny chopped liver lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply