Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,417 Views)
deVour

Harmony233
Dec 18 2012, 09:57 AM
nick doesn't want to make an enemy out of kate lol and gabbys a bitch nice of rafe to bring a present by for sydney what is allie and johnny chopped liver lol
They were already indoctrinated into the cult of the penguin, it's Sydney's turn now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

deVour
Dec 18 2012, 10:04 AM
Harmony233
nick doesn't want to make an enemy out of kate lol and gabbys a bitch nice of rafe to bring a present by for sydney what is allie and johnny chopped liver lol
They were already indoctrinated into the cult of the penguin, it's Sydney's turn now.
Here's hoping Sydney wants to donate that present to the orphaned kids, too. ;)

Lil
Member Avatar

A fuckin' stuffed penguin. Of course....lol

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Is Chad still hung up on Melanie? GEEZ, If he misses her that bad, go live with her and stay there!

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Quote:

Will has nightmares about being pushed out of his childís life. Gabi tells him thatís no nightmare, thatís whatís happening and he had better get used to it. He mopes. She feels bad. Meanwhile, Nick continues to make enemies. He and Sonny have some not too festive words.

It may seem like Gabi is being a bitch here but I am going to cut her some slack. Will agreed to let Nick claim paternity of the baby and Gabi is simply introducing reality to Will. If he doesn't like it, then he should own up to being the baby's father. I cannot stand people or characters bitching about things when they have the power to make the changes to end their misery.

I really hope there is more than an exchange of words between Nick and Sonny. I still don't understand why Sonny attends the wedding after this event and given his dislike of Gabi; but I guess he falls under that spell that Will casts over him much like EJ, Rafe and Lucas fall under the spell cast by Sami.

Where in the world are Brady and Kristen having sex which allows Brady to climb out the window? Does she move into the DiMera mansion? I can't imagine a hotel room having windows that can open.

Vicky4Mimi

I love the penguin and I am very glad Syd is getting her own. That was very sweet of Rafe to think of that. I'm sure he had gifts for ALL the children...not leaving ONE out, like someone else does.

The Christmas Day non-Rafe day sounds like it was not Sami's choice. She gets EJ by default, just I figured it was. The whole NYE date is the same--she wants Rafe and can't have him, and that makes her want him that much more! Good Job Rafester!

EJ admitting to Chad that his "game" to get Sami back is working. Oh, brother! Then he tells Chad to give up on Melanie?? He's a fine one to be giving advice on giving up on a woman who CLEARLY doesn't want him! Take your own advice EJ and leave the Sami and kids alone.

AND I can't wait till Nicole gets her surprise on Christmas Eve!! I hope it involves Sydney (goes without saying) and it would be REALLY special if it's about the EJOLE baby too. Trying to not get hopes up here, but dog gone it-Nicole needs some of her kids back!!

The holidays are finally looking watch-worthy!
Edited by Vicky4Mimi, Dec 18 2012, 11:50 AM.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 18 2012, 11:49 AM
I love the penguin and I am very glad Syd is getting her own. That was very sweet of Rafe to think of that. I'm sure he had gifts for ALL the children...not leaving ONE out, like someone else does.

The Christmas Day non-Rafe day sounds like it was not Sami's choice. She gets EJ by default, just I figured it was. The whole NYE date is the same--she wants Rafe and can't have him, and that makes her want him that much more! Good Job Rafester!

EJ admitting to Chad that his "game" to get Sami back is working. Oh, brother! Then he tells Chad to give up on Melanie?? He's a fine one to be giving advice on giving up on a woman who CLEARLY doesn't want him! Take your own advice EJ and leave the Sami and kids alone.

AND I can't wait till Nicole gets her surprise on Christmas Eve!! I hope it involves Sydney (goes without saying) and it would be REALLY special if it's about the EJOLE baby too. Trying to not get hopes up here, but dog gone it-Nicole needs some of her kids back!!

The holidays are finally looking watch-worthy!
EJ is being an idiot, at least Rafe has the sense to know what kind of fickle whackjob Sami is and steer clear even if he's in love with her. I am so very disappointed in EJ!

AFaithL

Go Rafe! So glad he is sticking it to "Samanther". She IS a game-playing fickle shrew.

Get Rafe a new woman, please. Cut the apron strings from this bitch.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 18 2012, 11:49 AM

Unless they show Rafe giving all of the kids gifts then we can only assume he didn't.

And I'm not sure who you are referring to as not giving all of the kids gifts unless it's Lucas. As is being discussed in the Tuesday thread EJ has included gifts for Allie in the past, and shows concern about Allie feeling left out as they are discussing the gifts sent to Johnny and Sydney in Tuesday's show.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

rpmaluki
Dec 18 2012, 09:46 AM
Sami's behavior is not surprising at all. Rafe won't play her games but EJ will.....idiot!
This show should really go with a triangle with Rafe/Sami/lucas, it's the ONLY thing that makes sense at this point...both men not willing to play her games and the one that is so desperate that he'd even take her even when she would prefer someone else is Ej...how pathetic.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Dec 18 2012, 09:41 AM
Brad and Kristen lounge in bed until her siblings show up and he has to leap out the window. As soon as the DiMera complete their gift-giving, Brady crawls back through the window and back into Kristen.
Well that's an awkward statement.

Harmony233

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 12:11 PM
rpmaluki
Dec 18 2012, 09:46 AM
Sami's behavior is not surprising at all. Rafe won't play her games but EJ will.....idiot!
This show should really go with a triangle with Rafe/Sami/lucas, it's the ONLY thing that makes sense at this point...both men not willing to play her games and the one that is so desperate that he'd even take her even when she would prefer someone else is Ej...how pathetic.
at least it would be differnt although i'm sami triangled out lol

gailwinters
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 18 2012, 10:24 AM
deVour
Dec 18 2012, 10:04 AM
Harmony233
Here's hoping Sydney wants to donate that present to the orphaned kids, too. ;)
A friend pointed out to me that the mind control chip in Johnny's penguin is apparently not working properly any more, so Rafe is giving Sydney one with a spanking new chip.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Rafe knows nothing about mind control chips, that is strictly Dimera territory, or at least it was before Sami neutered EJ.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 18 2012, 12:20 PM
Rafe knows nothing about mind control chips, that is strictly Dimera territory, or at least it was before Sami neutered EJ.
I'm sure Rafe must have learned SOMETHING working for the FBI and the ISA. ;)

Helpless Romantic

gailwinters
Dec 18 2012, 12:39 PM
rpmaluki
Probably but giving monitoring jewlery/ gadgets is still EJ's style.. tracking bracelets anyone?

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 18 2012, 12:41 PM
gailwinters
rpmaluki
Probably but giving monitoring jewlery/ gadgets is still EJ's style.. tracking bracelets anyone?
One man's tracking bracelet is another man's mind control penguin! I wouldn't be surprised if that FBI jacket was treated with something too. :P

Edited by gailwinters, Dec 18 2012, 12:55 PM.

Helpless Romantic

gailwinters
Dec 18 2012, 12:55 PM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 18 2012, 12:41 PM
gailwinters
rpmaluki
One man's tracking bracelet is another man's mind control penguin! I wouldn't be surprised if that FBI jacket was treated with something too. :P

LOL seriously though I just think it is a nice gesture being that it is the holiday season and while what you say could be true about Rafe it hasn't played out that way on screen as of yet like it has EJ.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I would actually like to see someone brainwashed, gaslit or something equally bad but for the fun of it. I want to go back to the days when I used to love hating someone because they were such a unapologetic ass, that knew what they wanted and went after it with everything they had instead of pussyfooting all the time, just waiting for their chance. I want to see some action, nothing ever happens on this show anymore.

blueskies
Member Avatar

And how exactly does Marlena know when Brady and Kristen will be together?? I can't believe she thought it was better to send John to see them in person rather than break it to him gently. Unless she expects John to kill Kristen?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply