Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (28,670 Views)
AFaithL

blueskies
Dec 18 2012, 01:49 PM
And how exactly does Marlena know when Brady and Kristen will be together?? I can't believe she thought it was better to send John to see them in person rather than break it to him gently. Unless she expects John to kill Kristen?
I wish they would just let John and Marlena be happy.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I wish people would stop walking in on Brady and Kristen.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 18 2012, 01:53 PM
blueskies
And how exactly does Marlena know when Brady and Kristen will be together?? I can't believe she thought it was better to send John to see them in person rather than break it to him gently. Unless she expects John to kill Kristen?
Happiness = Backburner

Helpless Romantic

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 18 2012, 01:55 PM
AFaithL
blueskies
Happiness = Backburner
Yep and then off the show. At least J&M are being utilized and have a story, not a very good one but a story nonetheless.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Quote:

. The awkwardness continues as Lucas pulls his sister and mom into the Horton festivities.

after reading the dayahead i think i get why lucas invite kate to get back jennifer that she invite daniel

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

LanaluvsBroe
AFaithL
blueskies
Happiness = Backburner
The same thing should be said about Will and Sonny. I know the pregnancy story isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I'm guaranteeing you we wouldn't see Sonny or Will on half as much, was this storyline not created. Unhappiness = drama, drama = airtime.

Tibi
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
AFaithL
blueskies
Happiness = Backburner
Then please, please let Sami finally be happy with someone. I am so damn sick of this show hog. How many times is she going to talk about her love life?!? :drunk:

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by Tibi, Dec 18 2012, 03:46 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 18 2012, 10:54 AM
Is Chad still hung up on Melanie? GEEZ, If he misses her that bad, go live with her and stay there!
She was his fiancee and love of his life. ( for 20 years sorry 2 years sorry 2 months)

I think its good that he has taken time to grieve the end of the relationship.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 18 2012, 04:08 PM
JamesScott_19
Is Chad still hung up on Melanie? GEEZ, If he misses her that bad, go live with her and stay there!
She was his fiancee and love of his life. ( for 20 years sorry 2 years sorry 2 months)

He has spent more time lamenting his loss of Melanie than Brady spent mourning Madison or Jennifer spent mourning Jack. I don't think there is anything wrong with that as there is no specific timeline for emotional healing, even if the situations are different. Frankly, I am surprised Chad was allowed to be single for three months. I guess the lack of young, straight women in Salem doesn't leave him much choice.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 18 2012, 12:41 PM
gailwinters
Dec 18 2012, 12:39 PM
rpmaluki
Dec 18 2012, 12:20 PM
Rafe knows nothing about mind control chips, that is strictly Dimera territory, or at least it was before Sami neutered EJ.
I'm sure Rafe must have learned SOMETHING working for the FBI and the ISA. ;)
Probably but giving monitoring jewlery/ gadgets is still EJ's style.. tracking bracelets anyone?
I'm waiting for the diamond tracking collection from Hope, Faith, Miracles - sounds like a perfect project for Elope to work on together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Partnersincrime
Dec 18 2012, 02:34 PM
Quote:

. The awkwardness continues as Lucas pulls his sister and mom into the Horton festivities.

after reading the dayahead i think i get why lucas invite kate to get back jennifer that she invite daniel
I think you are right....he's doing it to piss off jen jen....because she invites Dan to piss him off....lol...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

concerned
JamesScott_19

How seriously pathetic that TomSell have Chad grieving more about losing Melanie than Jennifer has grieved about losing Jack. A few months, and the guy's still grieving over the loss of his relationship... and multiple years, and Jennifer can't wait to screw Daniel Jonas. :shame:

TomSell's blatant adoration for Melanie and dislike for Jack is ridiculous. Ridiculous to the point where they go against all logic. :facepalm:

lysie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
blueskies
I don't. They were happy this summer. Offscreen.

concerned
Member Avatar

I don't need them to be happy but I would like Johns IQ to go up considerably.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 18 2012, 12:08 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Dec 18 2012, 11:49 AM
I love the penguin and I am very glad Syd is getting her own. That was very sweet of Rafe to think of that. I'm sure he had gifts for ALL the children...not leaving ONE out, like someone else does.

Unless they show Rafe giving all of the kids gifts then we can only assume he didn't.

And I'm not sure who you are referring to as not giving all of the kids gifts unless it's Lucas. As is being discussed in the Tuesday thread EJ has included gifts for Allie in the past, and shows concern about Allie feeling left out as they are discussing the gifts sent to Johnny and Sydney in Tuesday's show.
I was refering to EJ ignoring Allie in most cases. I do recall ONE Christmas where he did bring some gifts for Allie--when they were babies, but that is the only time. I haven't seen today's show yet, so if he mentions givng her gifts then that's great, but until I see or hear him say it, it appears as though he hasn't.

Also, as far as not hurting Allie's feelings today, wouldn't it have been better to just write her name on some gifts and let her help out than to hide it from her and then tonight Johnny and Sydney be all excited about giving gives to the needy? Her feelings won't be any less hurt doing it that way.

Rafe and Lucas have always included Will and all 3 little ones. Ej takes the ones he is to believe are his ONLY. Rafe loved and cared for all of them when he was with Sami (still does) and never made any difference in them. Lucas cared for all the little ones several times this Summer while Sami was who knows where. And of course they all were included in the family living room camp out. Lucas or Rafe have never ignored or slighted any of them.

Ljay
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 09:38 AM
EJ tells his brother it's time to move on from Melanie.
Well no shit Sherlock!
Ej may need to practice what he preaches...How many years has he been after Sami? Hes managed to have two kids with her and married to her for 6 months. And still has yet to keep her.

JMO

concerned
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 18 2012, 07:16 PM
MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 09:38 AM
EJ tells his brother it's time to move on from Melanie.
Well no shit Sherlock!
Ej may need to practice what he preaches...How many years has he been after Sami? Hes managed to have two kids with her and married to her for 6 months. And still has yet to keep her.

JMO
In all fairness there aren't a lot of people who have been successful at keeping Sami.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 12:11 PM
rpmaluki
Dec 18 2012, 09:46 AM
Sami's behavior is not surprising at all. Rafe won't play her games but EJ will.....idiot!
This show should really go with a triangle with Rafe/Sami/lucas, it's the ONLY thing that makes sense at this point...both men not willing to play her games and the one that is so desperate that he'd even take her even when she would prefer someone else is Ej...how pathetic.
i'll pass to that, I have grown tired of Sami and her many triangles and her many shapes.

Lucas needs to move on, He does not need to be the next man to sniff her. :rolleyes:

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

concerned
JamesScott_19

I hope you are being sarcastic cause I did not see any grieving on his part, just resentment to Gabby. :shrug:

La_Laa

Caylee
Dec 18 2012, 09:35 AM
Tuesday December 25:

Gabi is touched by the Horton's special presentation.

A farewell party and a one-way ticket out of Salem?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply