Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,418 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 18 2012, 07:19 PM
Ljay
Dec 18 2012, 07:16 PM
MissLola
Dec 18 2012, 09:38 AM
EJ tells his brother it's time to move on from Melanie.
Well no shit Sherlock!
Ej may need to practice what he preaches...How many years has he been after Sami? Hes managed to have two kids with her and married to her for 6 months. And still has yet to keep her.

JMO
In all fairness there aren't a lot of people who have been successful at keeping Sami.
Touche'

JamesScott_19
Dec 18 2012, 07:21 PM
LuvingLumi
Dec 18 2012, 12:11 PM
rpmaluki
Dec 18 2012, 09:46 AM
Sami's behavior is not surprising at all. Rafe won't play her games but EJ will.....idiot!
This show should really go with a triangle with Rafe/Sami/lucas, it's the ONLY thing that makes sense at this point...both men not willing to play her games and the one that is so desperate that he'd even take her even when she would prefer someone else is Ej...how pathetic.
i'll pass to that, I have grown tired of Sami and her many triangles and her many shapes.

Lucas needs to move on, He does not need to be the next man to sniff her. :rolleyes:

I still say bring Autumn in and let her win Lucas over. Make him forget Sami once and for all.
By the time these men,(Ej,Lucas, and Rafe), realize they are wasting their time, Sami will be lucky to get a vibrator out of the deal.

Hope no offense to anyone, just an opinion.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

samixxx
Member Avatar

Quote:

Rafe declares that hes sick of her games

:hail: :cheer: :boobs: :popcorn: You are not alone Rafe.

Thanks for posting.

newlabone

I AM STILL IN SHOCK THAT KEN CORDAY HASN'T FIRE THESE WRITERS. IF HE HAVEN'T GOT THE BACKBONE TO TURF THEM OUT,HOW ABOUT TELLING THEM HES BRINGING BACK ED SCOTT AND HE WILL SHOW THEM HOW TO TELL GOOD STORY. ALL DAYS IS ABOUT IS A CONYEST TO SEE WHICH MAN WHORE CAN BED MORE WOMEN. DAN OR BRADY OH AND JUST SO WE WON'T BE BORED OR FALL TO SLEEP HAVE KATE IN A NEW STORY LINE TO KEEP US AWAKE , YES YES WATCH OUT HERE IT IS ...YELLING AT SAMMI TO STAY AWAY FROM HER PRECIOUS SON . YYYYYYAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
DAYS. MR CORDAY YA GOTTA DO SOMETHING OR WE ARE GOING TO LOSE DAYS.

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

samixxx
Dec 19 2012, 12:51 AM
Quote:

Thanks for posting.
Does this mean that he will move on.... out of Salem. :pray: :pray: :pray:

samixxx
Member Avatar

JamesScott_19
Dec 19 2012, 01:06 AM
samixxx
Quote:

Thanks for posting.
Eh, I don't want Rafe to move out of Salem. There is alot of story (even new material if writers are creative enough) to tell about the character.

Salem could use a new villain, similar to Stefano's early day though.
Edited by samixxx, Dec 19 2012, 01:46 AM.

Vicky4Mimi

samixxx
Dec 19 2012, 01:33 AM
JamesScott_19
samixxx
Quote:

Thanks for posting.
Eh, I don't want Rafe to move out of Salem. There is alot of story (even new material if writers are creative enough) to tell about the character.

soo much potential there! I wish they would use him in productive ways--and not necessarily with Sami. Bryan is the same way also--They need to use the talent they have and don't go searching for more--UNLESS they want to find a few other women in the 30ish bracket. It would actually be fun to have several beautiful women--all going after the man they want--and sometimes wanting the same one--but NOT always.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

samixxx
Dec 19 2012, 01:33 AM
JamesScott_19
samixxx
Quote:

Thanks for posting.

Agree but that would require that the actor be able to sell the story i.e be able to have more than 2 facial expressions.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I actually liked Galen as Rafe2. I wish they would have kept him around.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

MissLola
Dec 19 2012, 10:52 AM
I actually liked Galen as Rafe2. I wish they would have kept him around.
I would only be in favor of Rafe2 returning if it would remind Sami of a few things that happened in recent history and how Stefano AND Elvis laughed and toasted about him sleeping with her. It makes no sense to me that Sami would crusify Stefano and Kristen but be fine with EJ even if they share two children Sami's lame excuses are just that and that is why she needs therapy because they never have her truly deal with anything and later the PTB pretend or want to that nothing happened all to push a tierd plot once again. I am sick of it. Yet she wonders why Rafe is withdrawn and might have a problem? Unbelievably stupid nonsensical writing! They can try to sell this current shitfest they call a "triangle" anyway they please but it still stinks because no amount of whitewashing and blatant ignorance of history will change what happened or be forgotten.
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 19 2012, 12:21 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Enough already Daniel and Jennifer.
If I agree you are both fabulous people, you are in love, you want to be together
can we shove you in the top drawer along with Jack's photo album and move on.

I do not care about you cancelling dates, having dates or giving each other flowers.
I'm not sure what I want to see happening on Days at the moment but I know the two of you are not part of it.

I would rather see Maggie and Victor naked than have to sit through another one of your proclamations of love.
Edited by concerned, Dec 19 2012, 09:11 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 19 2012, 09:09 PM
Enough already Daniel and Jennifer.
If I agree you are both fabulous people, you are in love, you want to be together
can we shove you in the top drawer along with Jack's photo album and move on.

I do not care about you cancelling dates, having dates or giving each other flowers.
I'm not sure what I want to see happening on Days at the moment but I know the two of you are not part of it.

I would rather see Maggie and Victor naked than have to sit through another one of your proclamations of love.
I agree with EVERYTHING in this post...

All except the part about Maggie and Victor being naked...Hell, even I can only take so much!

P.S.
Daniel and Jennifer are gags
JMO

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Christmas in Salem

Families in Salem celebrate the Christmas holiday. Sonny and Will spend Christmas Eve at the Kiriakis Mansion with his family. Victor receives a thoughtful gift from Daniel, Brady, Justin and Bo.

Across town at the Horton's, Julie expresses concern over Nick and Gabi rushing into marriage, but Nick eases her fears when he expresses his deep love for her. Later, Gabi is officially welcomed into the family when she's presented with her own ornament. Lucas warmly greets Sonny when he arrives with Will. Hope and Ciara join their family via video conference as the family hangs their ornaments.

Sami is pleased when Rafe brings a gift for Sydney, but is disappointed when he reveals he has plans for Christmas. Rafe pretends everything is fine when Sami asks why he's distant, not revealing that he saw her moment with EJ. Later, Caroline reminisces about the past while Sami thinks about the future. Will it be Rafe or EJ?

On Christmas Day, the Hortons, Bradys, Kiriakises and DiMeras continue their celebrations. EJ and Sami spend Christmas together with their children. EJ uses his private time to lay out his feelings for Sami, asking where she sees their relationship heading. Sami is truly torn, but is saved from answering when Johnny interrupts. Elsewhere, Will negotiates a truce between Sonny, Gabi and Nick for the day. Chad spends the day with Abigail.

Doug, Julie and Jennifer read the Christmas story to children at the hospital. Maggie, Abe and Kayla convince Victor to dress up as Santa for the kids and all goes well. Later at the Horton house, things are get a little awkward when Billie and Kate show up at Lucas' behest, but are eventually welcomed. Maggie ends the day with a rousing speech about family.

A Holiday Bombshell!

Kristen presents Brady with a rare photograph as a gift on Christmas Eve. Brady believes he and Kristen may have a chance at a real relationship. Boy is he wrong... On Christmas Day, their romantic morning in bed is interrupted when Kristen's brothers pay her a visit. Brady sneaks out, leaving Kristen alone with EJ and Chad as they exchange gifts. When they leave, Brady returns and makes passionate love to Kristen yet again.

John worries Brady will be alone on New Year's Eve and suggests to Marlena that they go on a double date with Brady and a woman of his choosing. Marlena freaks out, piquing John's curiosity. Marlena covers, telling him that she and Hope tried to set Brady up with someone already to no avail and suggests they butt out of his love life. Meanwhile, Kristen gives in when Brady suggest they spend NYE together. After a heated run-in with Kristen, during which Marlena calls Kristen out for her "evil and calculated" schemes, Marlena is pushed to her breaking point when she spots Kristen and John together. Fed of keeping secrets, Marlena pushes John to pitch his double date idea to Brady, knowing full well that Kristen will be there. John heads over to the office, where sees Brady and Kristen in the throes of passion!

Also

Just when Nicole is ready to give up on faith, she receives an unexpected sign. Marlena and Roman celebrate Eric's first Midnight Mass. Sami's honest confrontation with Rafe doesn't go the way she planned, especially when he tells her he's tired of her games. EJ is more determined than ever to win Sami's heart. Daniel and Jennifer have a misunderstanding that almost ruins their plans for a date. EJ encourages Chad to reexamine his feelings for Abby. Will is haunted by dreams of never knowing his child. His conversation with Gabi doesn't do anything to alleviate his fears. Kate has a negative encounter with Nick, and warns Sonny and Will not to trust him. Gabi may be ready to make a confession to Father Eric

Coming Soon: Week of December 31

New Year's Eve kisses give a boost a confidence to one, and makes another even more determined to prove he is the right man for Sami. Kristen exposes her true motives to John.
http://tvsourcemagazine.com/soaps/previews/3350-days-of-our-lives-previews-december-24-edition

DaveM1123
Member Avatar

Interested in seeing what Kriten's real plan is

Wish Rafe & Nicole would leave the EJami children alone They have parents

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Okay, at this point I think it's safe to say that Brady is obviously a sex addict.

And what balls does Nick have in turning down an offer from Kate because it's not high enough for him?

Helpless Romantic

Panda Panda
Dec 21 2012, 03:38 AM
Okay, at this point I think it's safe to say that Brady is obviously a sex addict.

And what balls does Nick have in turning down an offer from Kate because it's not high enough for him?
Well it runs in the family you know.. Sami anyone? How pathetic Elvis please cut your loses now if you have to work that hard to "win her heart" which you have NEVER had it is just not worth it!

Harmony233

Panda Panda

nick has some balls i'll have to say making an enemy out of kate now i'm looing forward to kates reaction to the will/gabi/nick mess

AFaithL

What kind of rare photograph does Kristen present Brady with? At least Bristen are doing it somewhere other than her hotel room.

camera shy

Harmony233
Dec 21 2012, 08:40 AM
Panda Panda

nick has some balls i'll have to say making an enemy out of kate now i'm looing forward to kates reaction to the will/gabi/nick mess
Well it appears that all the men on this show have balls except EJ. :D

Helpless Romantic

AFaithL
Dec 21 2012, 09:32 AM
What kind of rare photograph does Kristen present Brady with? At least Bristen are doing it somewhere other than her hotel room.
Maybe one where she is holding him as an infant! LMAO Then she can say " my ,my quite the man of steel you have become" or should I say lover! :lol: :drunk:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 09:39 AM
AFaithL
Dec 21 2012, 09:32 AM
Maybe one where she is holding him as an infant! LMAO Then she can say " my ,my quite the man of steel you have become" or should I say lover! :lol: :drunk:
I don't know why but I'm expecting one of him with his mother.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply