Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,007 Views)
Helpless Romantic

blueskies
Dec 21 2012, 11:34 AM
Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 09:39 AM
AFaithL
Dec 21 2012, 09:32 AM
What kind of rare photograph does Kristen present Brady with? At least Bristen are doing it somewhere other than her hotel room.
Maybe one where she is holding him as an infant! LMAO Then she can say " my ,my quite the man of steel you have become" or should I say lover! :lol: :drunk:
I don't know why but I'm expecting one of him with his mother.
Were Isabella and Kristen even friends? I don't even remember them ever meeting.. unless you mean Marlena?
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 21 2012, 11:40 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
Dec 21 2012, 11:39 AM
blueskies
Helpless Romantic
AFaithL
What kind of rare photograph does Kristen present Brady with? At least Bristen are doing it somewhere other than her hotel room.
Maybe one where she is holding him as an infant! LMAO Then she can say " my ,my quite the man of steel you have become" or should I say lover! :lol: :drunk:
Were Isabella and Kristen even friends? I don't even remember them ever meeting.. unless you mean Marlena?
No, Isabella was dead before Kristen came to town.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

blueskies
Member Avatar

Helpless Romantic
blueskies
Helpless Romantic
AFaithL
Lol, definitely not Marlena. No way Kristen wants to do anything to foster that relationship.

Kristen lived with John for a good amount of time, he undoubtedly had photos of Isabella with Brady. One mayhave been left behind at the DiMansion.

AFaithL

For shits and giggles, I want the "rare" photo to be Kristen holding a toddler Brady. LOL

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Quote:

Later at the Horton house, things are get a little awkward when Billie and Kate show up at Lucas' behest, but are eventually welcomed. Maggie ends the day with a rousing speech about family.

Wait? Billie and Kate makes it awkward?! Not the other people that shouldn't be there?

Ljay
Member Avatar

MissLola
Dec 19 2012, 10:52 AM
I actually liked Galen as Rafe2. I wish they would have kept him around.

Yeah he could have latched up with Nicole. How would you like to see those 4 on a double date?

Ljay
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 21 2012, 12:03 PM
For shits and giggles, I want the "rare" photo to be Kristen holding a toddler Brady. LOL
Maybe it was the wedding where John was dressed as Rhinestone cowboy holding an infant Brady. LOL I like to see the wedding pictures from that one, LMAO! :laugh:
Edited by Ljay, Dec 21 2012, 03:46 PM.

Ljay
Member Avatar

DaveM1123
Dec 21 2012, 03:17 AM
Interested in seeing what Kriten's real plan is

Wish Rafe & Nicole would leave the EJami children alone They have parents
I think the only reason Nicole even showed the DiMera children attention was for the fact she was in love with Ej and wanted to be apart of his family. Especially when she was carrying her first child.

Rafe, on the other hand, had to show ALL the children attention. Horton/DiMera because Sami was the Mother to ALL of them. And he was married to her, of course.

We all know if you live around a child for a certain amount of time you grow attached to them. Anyone with a heart would.

(Except Ej when he put Sydney and Nicole on the street) Just an example...Dont get mad!
Edited by Ljay, Dec 23 2012, 05:09 PM.

Harmony233

Aliaron
Dec 21 2012, 02:05 PM
Quote:

Later at the Horton house, things are get a little awkward when Billie and Kate show up at Lucas' behest, but are eventually welcomed. Maggie ends the day with a rousing speech about family.

Wait? Billie and Kate makes it awkward?! Not the other people that shouldn't be there?
good point although i think it might have to do with jennifer blaming kate for her parents breakup thats the only thing i can think of lol

annie21

blueskies
Dec 21 2012, 11:54 AM
Helpless Romantic
blueskies
Helpless Romantic

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Lol, definitely not Marlena. No way Kristen wants to do anything to foster that relationship.

Kristen lived with John for a good amount of time, he undoubtedly had photos of Isabella with Brady. One mayhave been left behind at the DiMansion.
If the photo is of any of his parents (John, Marlena, Isabella), it's still basically a rehash of Bradison, who sat around eternally talking about their relationships with their parents (and looking at pictures) -- when they weren't having sex.

samixxx
Member Avatar

LanaluvsBroe
Dec 19 2012, 10:13 AM
samixxx
Dec 19 2012, 01:33 AM
JamesScott_19
Dec 19 2012, 01:06 AM
samixxx
Dec 19 2012, 12:51 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Does this mean that he will move on.... out of Salem. :pray: :pray: :pray:
Eh, I don't want Rafe to move out of Salem. There is alot of story (even new material if writers are creative enough) to tell about the character.

Salem could use a new villain, similar to Stefano's early day though.
Agree but that would require that the actor be able to sell the story i.e be able to have more than 2 facial expressions.
Well at least for me the actor would be able to sell it. I was heartbroken for Rafe when Grace died, could believe that Rafe2 was capable of harm to a child, and absolutely do think he would want to break Elvis' neck. All things that I saw through the actor, not to mention his shy crooked smile and telling eyes. While some see only 2 expressions I don't, but even if I did I would have to say that he is in good company with some fellow castmates past and present.

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM

DVR Alerts:
Tuesday- Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
**UPDATED 12/12**

So Sami is torn between to men BS…Rafe tells her he is through playing her games so she ran to Ej just like when Lucas told her he was through she ran to Ej so ever since she met Ej he has been her 2nd choice. We are supposed to find this intriguing and worthy of my time to watch …just DON’T THINK SO! I’m not big on reruns!

Helpless Romantic

lovinsafe
Dec 22 2012, 02:03 PM
lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM

DVR Alerts:
Tuesday- Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
**UPDATED 12/12**

So Sami is torn between to men BS…Rafe tells her he is through playing her games so she ran to Ej just like when Lucas told her he was through she ran to Ej so ever since she met Ej he has been her 2nd choice. We are supposed to find this intriguing and worthy of my time to watch …just DON’T THINK SO! I’m not big on reruns!
her 2nd 3rd and fourth.. etc. Even Austin ranked higher and if Brandon came back to town the same thing would happen.

AFaithL

Ok, there's a spoiler from about.com that says, "Eric suggests Nicole ring in the New Year by doing charity work". That REALLY pisses me off. I want to like Eric and Nicole together, but I HATE judgmental people, and will grow to HATE Eric if he forces Nicole to "change" for him. I'm already pissed off by his apology tour that he insisted Nicole go on. Now he suggests she can't have fun on NYE? Seriously?

Like EJ having to change for Sami, if Nicole has to be stripped of her personality to be accepted, it's not going to work. If Eric keeps suggesting that Nicole do "penance" for her sins, I'm gonna have to insist that she flip him off.

It's time for EJ and Nicole to tell the self-righteous Brady twins that if they don't accept them - good, bad, and everything in between - for who they are, then they can go to hell.

MissLola
Member Avatar

This religon and goody two shoes element to the show is really starting to turn me off. I watch soaps for the drama and morally-challenged effed up characters. Bring on schemer Sami, Sweevil Ej, martini Nicole, dark Brady, and Evil Bitch Kristen. I am falling asleep over here.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 22 2012, 06:16 PM
Ok, there's a spoiler from about.com that says, "Eric suggests Nicole ring in the New Year by doing charity work". That REALLY pisses me off. I want to like Eric and Nicole together, but I HATE judgmental people, and will grow to HATE Eric if he forces Nicole to "change" for him. I'm already pissed off by his apology tour that he insisted Nicole go on. Now he suggests she can't have fun on NYE? Seriously?
I didn't think Eric was forcing Nicole to be a "goody two shoes", It seems like a harmless suggestion to me. Nicole is doing such a great job at the church right now maybe that's why he suggested charity work?

And you have to admit that his idea of having Nicole apologize to the people she hurt, not for their sake but for hers, did make sense and ended up being pretty good for her.

AFaithL

I'm liking rebellious "dark" Brady. I pray to God he doesn't revert back to " good"and "moral" Brady. I want him to stay morally flawed and continue his relationship with Kristen. I like the idea of them being grey characters together.

As for Nicole, the reason she and EJ were good together, is that they are both flawed. I want Nicole to stay flawed. And if Eric wants her, he's gonna have to accept that she will never be a perfect person.

Deleted User
Deleted User

Days is really starting to remind me of a show that should be on the Hallmark channel. Almost everyone is good and boring and trying to change, then throwing religion into the mix makes it that much more worse. That's why I prefer GH. There's good characters, complex characters and of course there's your villains. Days right now seems to mainly consist of boring goody two shoes. Until things majorly change I'm going to continue to not watch. I like to be entertained not bored to tears.
Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Panda Panda
Dec 22 2012, 06:33 PM
AFaithL
Dec 22 2012, 06:16 PM
I didn't think Eric was forcing Nicole to be a "goody two shoes", It seems like a harmless suggestion to me. Nicole is doing such a great job at the church right now maybe that's why he suggested charity work?

And you have to admit that his idea of having Nicole apologize to the people she hurt, not for their sake but for hers, did make sense and ended up being pretty good for her.
Maybe if we were watching the Hallmark channel I'd agree, but this is a soap, I don't want to see villains and vixens begging forgiveness to all those they wronged.
Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

But eric is a priest and those are the kinds of things they`d suggest. And a little charity won`t hurt nicole. Its the holidays. And eric isn`t forcing nicole to do anything. Besides nicole will always be flawed and make mistakes cause thats who she is. Im diggin` the slow ericole burn so they can build real solid layers in the relationship. All nicole`s relationships in the past have initially started with sex. But it`ll be different with eric. And eric has accepted nicole warts and all before and he will this time. Ericole 2013 is what i`m waitin` 4.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply