Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,247 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 22 2012, 06:16 PM
Ok, there's a spoiler from about.com that says, "Eric suggests Nicole ring in the New Year by doing charity work". That REALLY pisses me off. I want to like Eric and Nicole together, but I HATE judgmental people, and will grow to HATE Eric if he forces Nicole to "change" for him. I'm already pissed off by his apology tour that he insisted Nicole go on. Now he suggests she can't have fun on NYE? Seriously?

Like EJ having to change for Sami, if Nicole has to be stripped of her personality to be accepted, it's not going to work. If Eric keeps suggesting that Nicole do "penance" for her sins, I'm gonna have to insist that she flip him off.

It's time for EJ and Nicole to tell the self-righteous Brady twins that if they don't accept them - good, bad, and everything in between - for who they are, then they can go to hell.
The only thing I'm hoping for out of this mess is that while Nicole is doing "charity work" for Rafe, Eric turns up and see her "supposed" drunken state and draping all over EJ and reads her the riot act about how she is supposed to behave so that she wakes up and realises this isn't the life for her.

The girl needs someone who will support a good scheme or two... (If the ideal candidate has gone soft 'ld prefer Lucas over Eric Rafe or Daniel)
Edited by concerned, Dec 23 2012, 03:29 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

lazydazes
Dec 23 2012, 09:29 AM
But eric is a priest and those are the kinds of things they`d suggest. And a little charity won`t hurt nicole. Its the holidays. And eric isn`t forcing nicole to do anything. Besides nicole will always be flawed and make mistakes cause thats who she is. Im diggin` the slow ericole burn so they can build real solid layers in the relationship. All nicole`s relationships in the past have initially started with sex. But it`ll be different with eric. And eric has accepted nicole warts and all before and he will this time. Ericole 2013 is what i`m waitin` 4.

All nicole`s relationships in the past have initially started with sex.

??????????????????
I guess its all in the interpretation.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deleted User
Deleted User

Bringing Eric in as a priest was a big mistake, I don't care if they give Ericole a slowburn or not, it's already appears that they (the writers) are changing Nicole to make this pairing work. IMO. I can't help but hate it. They should have made Eric a more complex character, and given him a shady past and I might have actually been intrigued and been open to giving Ericole a chance.

And really another perfect good guy regardless of how good he looks is not going to get me to tune in. I tune in for the complex and effed up characters. I have no desire to see all the interesting or complex characters being dulled down to fit with a goody two shoes. That right there is my biggest pet peeve with Days. No one is bad. Pretty much everyone is good and boring.

Wake me up when Days gets out of the Hallmark channel territory. :sleep:
Quote Post Goto Top

angie37
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 23 2012, 03:33 PM
lazydazes
Dec 23 2012, 09:29 AM
But eric is a priest and those are the kinds of things they`d suggest. And a little charity won`t hurt nicole. Its the holidays. And eric isn`t forcing nicole to do anything. Besides nicole will always be flawed and make mistakes cause thats who she is. Im diggin` the slow ericole burn so they can build real solid layers in the relationship. All nicole`s relationships in the past have initially started with sex. But it`ll be different with eric. And eric has accepted nicole warts and all before and he will this time. Ericole 2013 is what i`m waitin` 4.

All nicole`s relationships in the past have initially started with sex.

??????????????????
I guess its all in the interpretation.
So true about interpretation, and IMO both Ejole and Bricole finally boiled down to how much/many locations they could have sex.

And now the writers are making this same mistake with Bristen. There are only so many times a couple can hit the sheets (at least to this fan) before it gets old. Hopefully the upcoming story with Eric/Nicole/Brady/Kristen will give them something to do.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I don't see any problem with Nick turning down Kate's offer whatever it is. Nothing wrong with wanting to get the best deal for yourself. And he doesn't trust Kate so I have no problem with him playing hardball with her.
Edited by guessgirl, Dec 24 2012, 03:01 AM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

rpmaluki
Dec 11 2012, 03:41 AM
AFaithL
Dec 11 2012, 03:28 AM
lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM

DVR Alerts:
Tuesday- Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
Thursday- Daniel insists Jennifer and he go on a date
I would actually prefer to read "Nicole is torn between Eric and EJ"....and Sami on the backburner.
Yes this would be soooooo much better if it played out like this.
I would prefer it say, "Nicole is torn between Rafe and EJ". Eric should just be Nicole's ex-turned-BFF, IMO, like Brady and Daniel.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

how did I miss Lucas is the spoilers...I'm glad to see he is in the description partnersincrime gave. At least we get some Lucas, I just dont understand why he isn't written for.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

EJ is more determined than ever to win Sami's heart.

This has been the spoiler for two years now. EJ was more determined than ever to win Sami in 2010. He was more determined to win her in 2007. Seriously, they just copy and paste spoilers from past years onto this year's spoilers! Just like the close moments between Dannifer. Heck, I even saw a Dannifer banner the other day with the words "close moments" on it!

Ljay
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 24 2012, 04:40 PM
rpmaluki
AFaithL
lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM

DVR Alerts:
Tuesday- Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
Thursday- Daniel insists Jennifer and he go on a date
I would actually prefer to read "Nicole is torn between Eric and EJ"....and Sami on the backburner.
I would prefer it say, "Nicole is torn between Rafe and EJ". Eric should just be Nicole's ex-turned-BFF, IMO, like Brady and Daniel.

Id prefer it would say "Nicole takes a leap of faith and goes to live with Brandon and Taylor. Seeing shes not getting anywhere with any of these men. Except, of course, the Priest she use to shack up with."

But thats just my opinion....

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Ljay
Dec 25 2012, 01:28 AM
Daysdegrassi
rpmaluki
AFaithL

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Id prefer it would say "Nicole takes a leap of faith and goes to live with Brandon and Taylor. Seeing shes not getting anywhere with any of these men. Except, of course, the Priest she use to shack up with."

Salem wouldn't be the same without Nicole. It would be like Salem with no Sami.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

i would love to have a Salem without Sami, i'd tune in instantly.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

^^You said it! Send her somewhere with whoever her man is, and let's have the show revolve around everyone equally!

DJsMommy
Member Avatar

Ljay
Daysdegrassi
rpmaluki
AFaithL

My preference, where Nicole & Brandon are concerned, is that "Nicole convinces Brandon to move back to Salem." :wub:

Ljay
Member Avatar

DJsMommy
Dec 29 2012, 01:31 AM
Ljay
Daysdegrassi
rpmaluki

My preference, where Nicole & Brandon are concerned, is that "Nicole convinces Brandon to move back to Salem." :wub:

Ok, you hooked me. Nicole brings Brandon back and she can stay... I always love me some Brandon as long as hes stays away from Sami...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply