Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,300 Views)
BeeBee
Member Avatar

I don't understand why they have Chad getting even because of Melanie and now he is determined to ask Abby to spend New Years Eve with him.If Abby does,I hope it is strictly platonic.I cannot see her taking him back after he dumped her for Melanie.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Am I missing something? How do we know Nicole hears from Sydney? Was that revealed in another thread?

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Aw, remember when being with someone at midnight on NYE (on Days) was a huge deal that determined their fates forever? I wonder if that's what's up with Chad and his Abby fixation.

I wonder if Nicole's phone call is from Jen. Wasn't there something about her spending Christmas at the Hortons?

Of course Jen pulls out of a date with Dan. She's recovering from emergency surgery, right? Though I'm guessing she mysteriously pulls out to plan some bigger evening surprise.

AFaithL

So glad they are reinstating the Sydney/Nicole connection! That little girl should have never been ripped away from her! Love my Sydole!

Will&Sonny

nocturnalblondie
Dec 11 2012, 02:34 AM
Am I missing something? How do we know Nicole hears from Sydney? Was that revealed in another thread?
In Jason's Christmas teaser thread, some of the information that was revealed has led people to conclude that something happens between Nicole and Sydney on Christmas Eve. No one really knows what or why yet -- it's all just speculation -- but this spoiler matches up with that.

Will&Sonny

blueskies
Dec 11 2012, 12:35 AM
lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM
John is shocked by what he sees when he visits Brady.
:laugh: so...what, does John walk in on Kristen and Brady AGAIN?? :popcorn:
Unless I'm mistaken, Brady hides during John's first interruption. John has no idea that Brady is there -- he doesn't catch them in the act like Marlena did.

This spoiler could be the one where he actually learns that Brady is having sex with Kristen.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 11 2012, 02:44 AM
nocturnalblondie
In Jason's Christmas teaser thread, some of the information that was revealed has led people to conclude that something happens between Nicole and Sydney on Christmas Eve. No one really knows what or why yet -- it's all just speculation -- but this spoiler matches up with that.
Ahhh ok, I didn't see that... thanks!

While I enjoyed Sydney and Nicole's bond back in the day, why would she call Nicole? She can't have any recollection of Nicole as part of her life, she was just a baby. I have a hard time imagining either Sami or EJ pushing for this too, so I'm confused.

Will&Sonny

lysie
DVR Alerts:
Tuesday- Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
So...Tuesday is December 25th. If Sami is still torn between E.J. and Rafe on that day, has this spoiler just inadvertently spoiled Jason's teaser about the couple who is naked during the Christmas Day episode? I'd say that this confirms that it will be Brady and Kristen, personally.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

nocturnalblondie
Dec 11 2012, 02:48 AM
Will&Sonny
nocturnalblondie

While I enjoyed Sydney and Nicole's bond back in the day, why would she call Nicole? She can't have any recollection of Nicole as part of her life, she was just a baby. I have a hard time imagining either Sami or EJ pushing for this too, so I'm confused.
I think it goes something like EJ video calling Nicole with Sydney present. I could be wrong.

And yes I am very glad they are reinstating the connection between Sydole, whether they are related or not.

AFaithL

nocturnalblondie
Will&Sonny
nocturnalblondie

It was only a few months ago that Nicole was living in the Dimansion with EJ. So I have no problem believing that Sydney remembers her. Sydney has excellent taste...

NikiLani
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 11 2012, 02:59 AM
nocturnalblondie
Will&Sonny
nocturnalblondie

It was only a few months ago that Nicole was living in the Dimansion with EJ. So I have no problem believing that Sydney remembers her. Sydney has excellent taste...
Yes she does. They did spend Christmas and her birthday together playing with a tea set.

Will&Sonny

nocturnalblondie
I think that E.J. will orchestrate it out of cruelty. Others have speculated that he might do it out of genuine kindness ( :lol: E.J., genuine! E.J., kind! :lol: ) or as another way to try to convince Sami that he has changed. No one really knows.

I think that it seems kind of pointlessly random, personally, since I feel like Nicole has moved on at this point (and she has stated as much on-screen), and it feels especially cruel to remind her of Sydney on Christmas Eve, but that's just my opinion. We'll see, I guess. :shrug:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Dec 11 2012, 03:04 AM
nocturnalblondie
I think that E.J. will orchestrate it out of cruelty. Others have speculated that he might do it out of genuine kindness ( :lol: E.J., genuine! E.J., kind! :lol: ) or as another way to try to convince Sami that he has changed. No one really knows.

I think that it seems kind of pointlessly random, personally, since I feel like Nicole has moved on at this point (and she has stated as much on-screen), and it feels especially cruel to remind her of Sydney on Christmas Eve, but that's just my opinion. We'll see, I guess. :shrug:
Clearly she hasn't moved on. She still carries Syd's photo in her purse and she said she would miss Syd if she had left for Hawaii.

EJ is very capable of being cruel to Nicole, It wouldn't surprise me if this was one of those times (we really don't know that it is). I am just glad that Sydole isn't as forgotten as it was under Mardar (Christmas & birthday being the only exception).

AFaithL

lysie

DVR Alerts:
Thursday- Daniel insists Jennifer and he go on a date
I would actually prefer to read "Nicole is torn between Eric and EJ"....and Sami on the backburner.

As for the Dannifer date....hurry back Chloe!

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I wish Chloe wasn't being brought back for Dannifer. I suspect, like everyone else, that Parker's paternity will be changed for Dannifer angst, just like Nicole's son.

NikiLani
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 11 2012, 03:28 AM
lysie

DVR Alerts:
I would actually prefer to read "Nicole is torn between Eric and EJ"....and Sami on the backburner.
Yes this would be soooooo much better if it played out like this.

Will&Sonny

AFaithL
Dec 11 2012, 03:28 AM
lysie

DVR Alerts:
I'd prefer to see "After realizing that Sami will never love him, E.J. leaves Salem for good," but we can't always get what we want. :lol:

(Actually, I'd prefer a harsher spoiler, but I'm only interested in making a joke -- not getting into a full-blown argument -- so I've censored myself. :shutup: )

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 11 2012, 02:59 AM
nocturnalblondie
Will&Sonny
nocturnalblondie

I don't know why, but I completely forgot about that. You're right, it is conceivable.

I guess it just seems out of the blue now, since we haven't seen Sydney and Nicole have any scenes since.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Dec 11 2012, 04:18 AM.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

If Sami goes for Rafe yet again I hope EJ leaves this magic spell for her that he has been under for the last couple of years and do something chocking like involving himself in an affair with a young woman.... totally reckless and exciting!

No more pining for Sami when she keeps denying him.
Edited by DayDreamer, Dec 11 2012, 06:32 AM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

WOW! I swear this is DAYS version of Groundhog Day. Same crap as the day, the week, month, etc... before. Boring.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply