Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the Week of December 24th; *Updated 12/14*
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM (29,008 Views)
Aldo
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM
Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
AGAIN? AGAIN?!?

The same dreadful spoiler every month. The selfish piece of work can't decide.

Geezus, It's so annoying.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

I'm about to bitch slap Sami....what a fucking MORON!

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

annie21

BeeBee
Dec 11 2012, 02:23 AM
I don't understand why they have Chad getting even because of Melanie and now he is determined to ask Abby to spend New Years Eve with him.If Abby does,I hope it is strictly platonic.I cannot see her taking him back after he dumped her for Melanie.
Yeah, didn't Chad and Abby break up around the holidays last year? Can't remember, but I think it was right around New Year's that Abby saw Melanie and Chad kissing in HTS. That's when she realized that there had been something going on between the two of them for a while, and she felt betrayed by them both. So choosing to mark the anniversary of that by going out on a date with her just makes Chad look all kinds of awesome....not.

On a related note, I'm not liking how these men "insist" and are "determined" to go out on dates with Jennifer and Abby. Makes the men sound like macho jerks and the women seem weak and damsel-esque.

camera shy

nocturnalblondie
Dec 11 2012, 04:12 AM
AFaithL
Dec 11 2012, 02:59 AM
nocturnalblondie
Dec 11 2012, 02:48 AM
Will&Sonny
Dec 11 2012, 02:44 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Ahhh ok, I didn't see that... thanks!

While I enjoyed Sydney and Nicole's bond back in the day, why would she call Nicole? She can't have any recollection of Nicole as part of her life, she was just a baby. I have a hard time imagining either Sami or EJ pushing for this too, so I'm confused.
It was only a few months ago that Nicole was living in the Dimansion with EJ. So I have no problem believing that Sydney remembers her. Sydney has excellent taste...
I don't know why, but I completely forgot about that. You're right, it is conceivable.

I guess it just seems out of the blue now, since we haven't seen Sydney and Nicole have any scenes since.
It is very out of the blue. You'd think the son she just lost would be the only child on her mind and she'd be doing something in his memory like lighting a candle at St Luke's. But if we get another spoiler concerning Nicole and Sydney, I'd say they're going somewhere with it.

Helpless Romantic

Mirage75
Dec 11 2012, 06:46 AM
WOW! I swear this is DAYS version of Groundhog Day. Same crap as the day, the week, month, etc... before. Boring.
Groundhog day is right!
Posted Image :shame:

NikiLani
Member Avatar

camera shy
Dec 11 2012, 10:32 AM
nocturnalblondie
AFaithL
nocturnalblondie

It was only a few months ago that Nicole was living in the Dimansion with EJ. So I have no problem believing that Sydney remembers her. Sydney has excellent taste...
I don't know why, but I completely forgot about that. You're right, it is conceivable.

I guess it just seems out of the blue now, since we haven't seen Sydney and Nicole have any scenes since.
It is very out of the blue. You'd think the son she just lost would be the only child on her mind and she'd be doing something in his memory like lighting a candle at St Luke's. But if we get another spoiler concerning Nicole and Sydney, I'd say they're going somewhere with it.
You have no idea how i seriously would love to see this happen even if it never happens again for at least another year.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

camera shy
nocturnalblondie
AFaithL
nocturnalblondie

Chad and Nicole have a discussion about Sydney the week before, and Chad offers to buy Sydney a gift from Nicole. The video call in Jason's script thread is either from EJ letting Sydney thank Nicole (although if Chad is buying the gift, how would EJ/Syd know it's from Nicole?) or it's from Chad to let Nicole see Syd enjoying her gift.

camera shy

Remember when Will brought Sydney over to the mansion to celebrate her birthday with EJ and Nicole and Sami and Rafe showed up to take her home but she refused to go and ran and clung to EJ's leg? Good times.

peaches179

rpmaluki
Dec 11 2012, 01:09 AM
lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:34 AM
Nicole receives an unexpected message from someone on Christmas Eve.
This is the only spoiler I care about SYDOLE :wub:

Those scenes would be nice. I'm on Johnny overload.

It would also be nice to get a call from Belle/Claire to J&M. :wub:

peaches179

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 12:49 AM
These don't sound as bad to me as the last couple of weeks' first spoilers have. I'm not jumping for joy, but let's get real...I don't jump.

LOL.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Quote:

Tuesday- Sami finds herself torn between EJ and Rafe.
Thursday- Daniel insists Jennifer and he go on a date

Okay, I know everyone has already bitched about this but seriously.. haven't we been seeing these same fucking spoilers for months now?

camera shy

Queen B
Dec 11 2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:

Okay, I know everyone has already bitched about this but seriously.. haven't we been seeing these same fucking spoilers for months now?
Try for years now.

annie21

Maybe this is what Corday meant when he said the writers were doing the unexpected? He meant that they actually were doing the expected (i.e., trite, repetitive, boring, shallow), but that they were doing it so consistently and frequently that that in itself could be considered unexpected? :shrug: Either that or Corday was being clueless again.

Edited by annie21, Dec 11 2012, 12:25 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

gailwinters
Dec 11 2012, 10:37 AM
camera shy
nocturnalblondie
AFaithL

Chad and Nicole have a discussion about Sydney the week before, and Chad offers to buy Sydney a gift from Nicole. The video call in Jason's script thread is either from EJ letting Sydney thank Nicole (although if Chad is buying the gift, how would EJ/Syd know it's from Nicole?) or it's from Chad to let Nicole see Syd enjoying her gift.
I think it's probably the latter.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

BeeBee
I don't understand why they have Chad getting even because of Melanie and now he is determined to ask Abby to spend New Years Eve with him.If Abby does,I hope it is strictly platonic.I cannot see her taking him back after he dumped her for Melanie.
That's the hope. Chad and Abby were a perfectly fine couple before they were wrecked so that yet another man could fall at Melanie's feet. Chad is seemingly still so hung up on Melanie that his entire on-screen existence is fueled by animosity toward Gabi for robbing him of his happiness with her...yet we're potentially supposed to believe that he's nurturing rekindled feelings for Abby? It doesn't feel right to me. I'm not saying that "rediscovering" feelings for Abby should cancel out his anger at Gabi, but I think Abby deserves to be his primary focus if he's going to have the audacity to pursue her again. I probably sound like a broken record, but she'll end up looking like a consolation prize if they start to put these two back together while Chad's still caught up in avenging his broken heart. Remember when he and Melanie began realizing their feelings for each other? That was all bound up in much they supposedly had in common and how much more natural their chemistry was in contrast to Chad's chemistry with Abby, despite how much they were "fighting" it for Abby's sake. Are we supposed to forget that? Presumably not since Chad's always reinforcing what he lost when Melanie left? If she were still around they'd be MARRIED right now ffs. I hope that's not lost on Abby. If they're doing Chad and Abby round two I just hope they make it organic and believable but as things stand I'm kind of at a loss to see how that happens.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Dec 11 2012, 12:47 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am not interested in another round of Chabby. Then they ended last year everyone quickly moved on and didn't seem to care. He was into Mel and Abby quickly forgave her and even enlisted Mel's help in stalking Caustin. I am not sure why they would attempt to put these two back together again. Unless they plan on making Chad an interloper to Abby and the new Cameron. There must be a reason why they recasted him instead of dumping the character altogether like Mardar's other creations.
As for Ej and the Sydney video, I suspect this is just another attempt to impress Sami. I understand that Sami hates Nicole, but him having Syd say thank you to a beaten down woman at Christmas would probably win some points with her.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer mysteriously cancels her lunch date with Daniel.

DVR Alerts:

First she was hunting him down like a bloodhound to "make things right" and now she's playing hard-to-get? And of course he insists, he operated on her and sex always comes after surgery. :flipoff:

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

wtf? Sami is torn between Rafe and Ej Again? This is so freakin old. How much longer do we have to put up with utter nonsense?

BeeBee
Member Avatar

annie21
Dec 11 2012, 09:25 AM
BeeBee
Yeah, didn't Chad and Abby break up around the holidays last year? Can't remember, but I think it was right around New Year's that Abby saw Melanie and Chad kissing in HTS. That's when she realized that there had been something going on between the two of them for a while, and she felt betrayed by them both. So choosing to mark the anniversary of that by going out on a date with her just makes Chad look all kinds of awesome....not.

On a related note, I'm not liking how these men "insist" and are "determined" to go out on dates with Jennifer and Abby. Makes the men sound like macho jerks and the women seem weak and damsel-esque.

Chad"mistakenly" kissed Melanie at the Halloween party but I think you are correct that the actual breakup did not occur until New Years Eve.The determination of Chad seems worse based on these facts.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 11 2012, 11:12 AM
Quote:

I expect to see a "filter"soon.I have keeping my input to thumbs up or down because I feel a repetitive comment coming.There is only so much one can write about the unending stream of repetitive spoilers/dialogue concerning the Sami/EJ/Rafe situation.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply