Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 02:35 PM (4,724 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1355254367/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Script Writer: Carolyn Culliton

Brady Pub - Part 1: Will greets Abigail and sits at her table. She asks how his grandmother is. She's on her meds and bossing people around as usual. Abby asks if she figured out that he was trying to check up on her. Totally but she didn't really care because she's just happy to be back. Abby - You are lucky to have her in your life. I envy you. Will - Yes, I'm very lucky. Abby wanted to get together with him because Gabi asked her to be her maid of honour. Will - You know I'm the bestman, right? I guess Nick didn't have anybody else to ask because we are not exactly tight. Abby - Do you think it's a little weird that Gabi and Nick are together now and getting married because Gabi's pregnant.

St Luke's - Part 1: A nun tells Nick and Gabi that Father Eric will be right with them. Gabi comments that she thought Rafe said it would be Father Tobias. Nick - It's not a big deal is it? Gabi wonders if he knows she's pregnant. Eric clears his throat.

HTS - Part 1: Justin sits at a table with Sonny. He wonders why they're not meeting at the coffeehouse where Sonny could at least make a buck off the deal. Sonny doesn't want anyone he knows to walk in on them. Justin - Okay. Sonny - I want to talk about Gabi Hernandez. Justin - Why do you need to talk to me about Gabi? Sonny - Because I think she's using Will somehow. Justin - That's what you want to talk about? Sonny - Well Gabi's pregnant. She and Nick Fallon are getting married. Justin - Really? And what does that have to do with her using Will? Sonny - I love Will and I know him and I think he's protecting her somehow. Justin - From what? Sonny - Chad told me something about her. He said she was behind Melanie's kidnapping.

Common Grounds - Part 1: Kristen places an order and adds 'sooner not later.' Chad turns around. Are you always this charming first thing in the morning. Kristen - Only to my baby, baby brother who doesn't write or call me. Chad retorts - You should talk. I haven't even seen you. Kristen - Sorry about that. I haven't stopped by lately because I've been a little busy. Chad - What's been keeping you so busy? Kristen - I had to hand over the reins of Countess W to EJ. It wasn't just a paper transition; I had to spend a lot of time with him which was great because I got to know him better. Now I want to get to know you better. Chad - So Stefano didn't give you the dossier he keeps on me? Kristen - Ouch. Why are you being so difficult? Chad - You want to get to know me? Here's the bottom line. I'm not in a great place these days. Kristen - Because your fiancée broke things off? Chad - That's one of the reasons. Kristen - Do you want to talk about it? I'm on your side. Chad - There aren't sides. I'm the problem. Kristen - An imperfect person in the DiMera family ... shocking! What did you do? Chad - Told somebody something I shouldn't have. Kristen - Are you upset because you broke a trust or are you afraid that it's going to come back and bite you?

Kiriakis mansion - Part 1: Brady is staring at a bracelet thinking about a romp in bed with Kristen. He writes a note. I hope this makes your wrist feel better and I hope our night together was as memorable for you as it was for me. Brady is sticking the card and gift box into his inside pocket when Victor comments 'That looks like a box from Squires Jewelers.' Brady - It's not important. Victor scoffs - That's why you jammed it into your pocket when you heard my voice; because it's so inconsequential. Brady - Let me put it another way. It's none of your business.

Hospital - Part 1: Marlena stares at a picture of Brady on her desk. John knocks on her office door and comes in. Marlena gets up to greet him with a kiss - What are you doing here? John - You left the house so early this morning I kind of figured whatever is bothering you still is. Marlena - You're right. I haven't been completely honest with you. John - If you haven't been completely honest about something that something must be Kristen. Marlena - I can't get anything past you, can I? John - What's going on? I thought you said this was all over with, that you wanted to move on. Marlena - I know and I meant that. She recalls seeing Kristen and Brady in bed together. It's just that circumstances have conspired against me here. John - What does that mean? Marlena - Something has happened that I just can't ignore. Doc - Just tell me what it is.

Common Grounds - Part 2: Chad - This guy that I talked to, I'm pretty sure he'll keep quiet. Kristen - So what's your problem? Chad - The fact that I shot off my mouth in the first place. Kristen - Were you using what you know as a weapon? She looks at him - You were! Information is a powerful thing, especially when you can use it to your own advantage. Chad - I don't know what I was trying to get out of what I did except maybe a feeling, one that didn't last very long. Kristen - When it comes to information you can tailor it to get the results you want but you have to be very clear on what it is you want. Chad - Are you saying you know exactly what you want? Kristen - No, I'm still trying to navigate through all of that but the good thing is I'm a really quick study.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 2: Vic - Let's see. You're buying jewelery, you're telling me to butt out and in the last couple of days I think I heard you whistling. Brady - I do not whistle. Vic - Which leads me to deduce you've met someone. Brady - Deduce whatever you want. Vic - And I'm delighted. Brady - Who are you? What have you done with my grandfather? Vic - I certainly wish I knew the lady's name so I could have her properly vetted nevertheless I'm delighted she's brought you back among the life of the living. Life goes on. Brady - Yeah, whether you want it to or not sometimes. Vic - I know that sometimes you wish you had died in that explosion with Madison. I'm very glad you didn't and I hope this woman makes you very glad you didn't and that's all I'm going to say on the matter. Brady - Thank you. Vic - Why don't we go over to Sonny's and get some of that overpriced coffee of his. I haven't thrown him any cash lately. Brady - You want to go out for coffee? Vic - We'll talk business on the way over; it will be a write-off. Vic gets a call from a lawyer that he has to take. As Vic is on the phone Brady removes the card and gift from his pocket to add something to the card. Vic calls out asking Brady if he seen the contracts Irving claims to have sent over. Brady hasn't. Vic wants him to come over and talk to Irving. Brady leaves the card and gift out in the open.

HTS - Part 2: Sonny - If Chad's right and Gabi is behind Melanie's kidnapping and that's the problem she's talking to Will about, can he get into legal trouble for not turning her in, like accessory after the fact. Justin - Sonny, I can not talk about that situation. Sonny - At all? Justin - Right. Sonny - You only say that when your someone's lawyer. Justin - Sorry Sonny, I can't say anything more. Sonny - It's true, isn't it? Gabi did it and you're her lawyer. Justin - I am not representing Gabi, I can tell you that. And I can also tell you that it is in your best interest to let this go. Do not talk to Will about it or anyone else. Sonny - Are you kidding? Justin - What happened between Chad and Nick and Gabi is nobody's business. Sonny - What Gabi did is a crime. Justin - The law says she's innocent until proven guilty. Sonny - I don't care what the law says. Justin - Are you listening to me Sonny? You can't talk to anyone about this. Sonny - Okay. I'm sorry I put you in a tough position. I'm just really worried about Will. Justin - I understand. Will is not going to get in any kind of trouble. I have to get to a meeting. You heard what I said, right? Sonny - Right. Justin gets up to leave. Thanks for the coffee.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Will - Gabi being pregnant was probably more of a surprise to me than anyone. Abby - She and Nick haven't even been together all that long. I hope everything works out for them. Will - Me too. Abby - Is everything else okay? Are you and Sonny alright? Will - Yeah, why? Abby - I don't know. You seem a little down. Will - Just worried about Gabi. Sonny and I are awesome. Abby - You should see your face when you talk about Sonny because that's the exact same way Gabi looks when she talks about Nick. Are you in love? Will - I love Sonny. He's the best thing that's ever happened to me. Abby - Does he know that you feel this way? Will - Yeah. Abby - And does he feel the same way about you? Will - Yeah. Abby - Wow. Once again I envy you. Will - You just haven't found a guy that deserves you yet. Abby - I don't seem to be very good at the whole girlfriend thing. Will - That's not true. I'm serious. Give it time. You're not ancient; you're not 40. I'm sure the right guy is going to find you. Abby - Like Sonny found you? Yeah maybe. will gets a call from Sonny. Abby gets up to leave. See you later. I love you. Will answers his call. When Sonny finds out he's at the pub he tells Will to wait for him there. I need to talk to you. Will - You sound upset. Sonny - That's because I am upset. Will - What's this about? Sonny - Gabi.

St Luke's - Part 2: Eric - So your brother tells me you want to get married as soon as possible. Gabi - Yes and now you know why. Eric - How long have you two been together? Nick - Not that long. Gabi - We met working at the Brady Pub right after Nick came back to Salem. Eric - I didn't know you knew my grandma. Nick - Caroline? She's your Grandma? Eric - Yeah, my last name's Brady. Gabi - Are you related to Will? Eric - He's my nephew. That's not going to be a problem, is it? Gabi - Will's one of my best friends. Nick - And my bestman. Gabi - I didn't realise that Father Eric and Uncle Eric were the same person. Are you Sami's brother. Eric - We're actually twins. Gabi - No kidding. Eric - Are you still okay with me marrying you? Nick - Yeah absolutely. Eric - There are a few other things we need to confirm before we can proceed. Nick - Are you saying we might not be able to get married in this church? Eric - No, you can get married in the church. There are some hoops you are going to have to jump through first like Pre-Cana counselling. Nick - Like the marriage at Cana? Eric - Exactly. Everyone has to go through it before they can be married in the Catholic church. Gabi - Okay. Just tell us when and where and we'll be there. Eric - I've set up some appointments for you. Just let me know if this works for you. They look at the schedule. Gabi - We can do this, right? This is great. Eric gets a call that he has to take. It was very nice to meet you both. He leaves. Gabi - Still want to get married in the church? Nick - Yeah. This is important to you. Gabi - My mom would kill me if I didn't get married in the church. She wants to do the Mass and the whole bit. Nick - I know. We're doing the right thing for us and for our baby. Gabi - I love it when you say our baby. Nick - I love you.

Common Grounds - Part 3: Kristen - It's a little difficult to move on with your life when you're being choked by anger. Chad - I found that out. Kristen - And I found out the hard way that revenge can be tricky. It can come back at you. Chad - So what do I do? Just let this go? Kristen - I didn't say that. Have you ever heard the saying that revenge is a dish best served cold. Chad - I have but I had no idea what it meant. Kristen - It means you can't be emotional. You can't be blood-thirsty. You've got to stand back, look at the situation and then you put things in motion. But makes sure that what you want to happen happens. Chad - I think I get what you're saying. Kristen - Revenge is only truly satisfying when the object of your revenge can't turn it back on you. Chad - Now that's cold! Kristen - Just how it has to be. But if you take it slowly and play it carefully you never know what just might fall into your lap. (She notices Victor and Brady entering when she says this). Vic - That fruitcake still in town. Are you worried about what she's got in mind for your Dad? Brady - Nope. Vic - Really? The last time we talked you said she was giving him hell. Brady - Turns out she's not giving him hell or anything else.

Hospital - Part 2: John - Sit down. Now talk to me. Marlena - We have survived so much; things that married couples normally don't survive. And we survived because we are together, we are such a team. This whole thing with Kristen is making me feel very much alone. John - But you're not alone. Marlena - I understand. Not if I handle her the way you do which is take her at face value. I tried that. It doesn't work for me. John - Do you think Kristen is still after me? Marlena - No not exactly. John - Alright, then what's the damn problem? Marlena - I can't talk to you if you're going to be on the defensive. John - Well I'm sorry. I try to reassure you and that doesn't work. Marlena - This isn't what you think it is. John gets a call. They're on strike! I thought that whole contract issue was resolved. We don't need this. I'm not far away. I'll be in the office in a few minutes. He tells Marlena that the employees at their largest manufacturer went on strike. Marlena - I'm so sorry. John - Not half as sorry as I am. I've got to go. Marlena. Yeah. This can wait. John - I love you. He kisses her. Marlena - I love you. He leaves. Marlena mutters - Why didn't I tell him? Because I know that if I did it would destroy his relationship with Brady and it would destroy my relationship with Brady too. She recalls confronting Kristen about her options regarding her affair with Brady where Kristen says Marlena cares because as long as she's sleeping with Brady she isn't sleeping with John. Marlena - And there is that.

Brady Pub - Part 3: Sonny sits next to Will at the bar and thanks him for waiting for him. Will - What else was I supposed to do. You sounded really upset. Sonny - I am upset. Will - About Gabi? I think she left with Nick. Sonny - I have a problem with you being the bestman at their wedding. Will - So do I but I can't really back out now. Sonny - Why not? Will - Because I said that I would. I gave my word. Sonny - Nick can find someone else; it's not a big deal. Will - Why are you so bothered by this? Sonny - Because I don't trust Gabi and I don't think you should either. Nick and Gabi come in. They walk up and Gabi says hi guys. Sonny gets up - I have to go. He leaves. Nick - What's up with him. Gabi - I'll be right back. She follows Sonny outside. Do you mind telling me what's going on with you. Sonny - I don't feel like talking. Gabi - That's too bad because I do.

Common Grounds - Part 4 : Kristen gets up to leave. So you'll think about what I said? Chad - Definitely. Kristen - Okay. Will you also think about maybe spending a little bit of time with EJ and me during the holidays. Chad - Yeah. Kristen hugs him - That's what I like to hear. Chad - I'll see you later. Vic - I guess she left her tinfoil hat back at the hotel. Brady - It's been a lot of years. Maybe you should let go huh. Vic - Your father want to let it go? Brady - Yes he does. Vic - You can't be serious. Brady - When Kristen came back to town I had the same reaction you're having but I feel diffierently now. Vic - Did that bump on your head from the mugger scramble your brains? Brady - I helped her out when she was in trouble and she helped me out when I was knocked out. She's not after my Dad. He realises that now. I think she's back in town because she realises she made some mistakes in the past and she wants to make it right now. Vic - And you and John actually bought that? What does Marlena think about Kristen's sudden return to sanity? Brady - Well I can't worry about that. I don't see Sonny anywhere so I'm going to get going. Vic - See you back at the house. After Brady leaves Vic makes a call. It's me. I've got to see you right away.

Abigail walks in and says Hi to Chad. Chad - Can I get you anything? Abby - No thank you. I'm looking for Sonny. Chad - I don't know when he's coming in. Abby - Bummer. It's not a big deal. I was just going to tell him how happy I was for him and Will. Chad - Why, what happened? Abby - Nothing happened, they're in love. Chad - Right, right. Lucky them right. Abby - Yeah. Chad - Do you ever hear from Melanie? Abby - Not in a long time. Chad - I never do. Abby - It's kind of like she blew through our lives and now she's just ... Chad - Gone and I think you might be the only other person that get's that. Do you want to go out sometime? Nothing special of course. Abby - Oh well when you put it like that, how can a girl resist. Chad - You always make me laugh. These days I don't laugh much so it would be good for me and you. Justin walks up. Chad, I need to talk to you. He apologises to Abby for interrupting. She tells him not to worry about it and steps away from the counter. Chad - What's going on? Justin pulls him aside - Now that you're name is DiMera you think you can do whatever you want? Chad - I don't even know what you're talking about. Justin - Don't even try to play me. You are in direct violation of the agreement you signed. Chad - There is no agreement. I was forced into signing that. Justin - Yeah, by your own actions. Chad - Alright look. I had to talk to somebody. Sonny is my business partner, one of my best friends. He's not going to say anything to anyone. Justin - He told me. So do you want a police record? Do you want to do some time for deadly assault because that can be arranged. Chad - Alright. I won't say anything to anyone else. I promise. Justin - I'd like to tell you that fixes everything but unfortunately it doesn't. Your fate now rests in Sonny's hands.

Kristin's hotel room - Part 1: She opens the door to Brady and tells her he can't be here without warning. Brady - Let me in and shut the door and nobody will be the wiser. Kristen - I thought we agreed that we weren't going to let anyone know about this. Brady - If that's what you wanted you shouldn't have given me that look at the coffeehouse. They kiss.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Sonny - What do you want to talk about? Gabi - I thought we were friends. You said we were. Now all of a sudden you look at me like I'm dirt or something. What happened? Silence. Gabi - Chad talked to you, didn't he?

Will - So my Uncle Eric is the one that is going to be marrying you and Gabi. Nick - Well we're not really sure yet. We have to do the Pre-Cana stuff first but yeah, maybe. Will - Okay. Great. This is a nightmare. Nick - It's going to be okay. Will - Yeah, for you it will be because you don't have to stand before my uncle and the church and watch another man marry the woman who's carrying your child. Nick - You're not going south on me buddy, are you? Will - I'm not your buddy. Nick - Okay. You've got to calm down. They talk over one another. Will asks how Gabi feels about getting married by his uncle. Nick - She was a little surprised at first but now she's fine. You're not going to make trouble for us are you Will?

Gabi - I can only imagine the horrible things Chad's told you about me. Sonny - Are you saying he made that all up? Gabi - Melanie left Chad because he beat Nick to a pulp and he doesn't want to believe that so he's trying to blame it on me. Sonny - He's my friend. He and I own a business together. He's never lied to me about anything. Gabi - Sonny, you weren't there. You don't know what happened so please back the hell off. She goes inside.

St Luke's - Part 3: Marlena knocks to let Eric know she's standing in the doorway. Sorry, I should have called. Eric - Don't worry about it. I happen to be able to give very special dispensation. He hugs her. Hey, what's wrong? Marlena - Am I that transparent? Eric - Yes, you are to me. Marlena - Of course. I tried to call my psychiatrist but she's out of town and I really need someone to talk to. Eric - This isn't about Kristen again is it? Marlena - I feel like my whole life is about Kristen these days and I every time I disengage she finds some way to pull me right back in. Eric - What are those things? Marlena - I'm beginning to question my own behaviour. Eric - How? Marlena - Do I do what I believe is right or what I think will work best for me. Eric - I wish there was more that I could do but I don't have a clue as to what's going on. Marlena - I know. I can't give you a clue. I can't even give John a clue. I tried. I couldn't do it. Eric - Because of what you think he'll think of you? Marlena - If he finds out the truth God knows what he'll do.

Kiriakis mansion - Part 3: Vic - Brady tells me that Kristen's got you two believing that she's turned from Lizzie Borden to Mary Poppins. John laughs. That's what I love about you Vic. You never overstate the case, do you? Vic - Come on. You know you can't believe a word that comes out of that wingbat's mouth. John - I can remember a time when you felt differently about her. Vic - So do I until she proved to me that she's a chip off the old block. John - I hear what you're saying but I'm handling this my own way, ok. Vic - John, I consider you family. Kristen's not only crazy, she's cunning. I'd hate to see you and Marlena blindsided. John - I appreciate your concern Victor but really there's nothing for you to worry about. Vic - I'll figure that out for myself. Thanks for coming by. Sorry you didn't hear a word I said. I've got a conference call in a little bit. John - Always good to talk. I know my way out. As he's leaving he's sees the gift and the card addressed to Kristen. Who in this house would be sending Kristen gifts. He looks at the envelope. That's Brady's handwriting.

Kristin's hotel room - Part 2: Brady and Kristen are now naked in bed. Kristen - Are you sure this is why you came here? Brady - It was really good for me too. Kristen - I asked you a question. Brady - You keep this up and I won't give you what I bought you. Kristen - You got me a present? Brady gets out of bed to get it and then realises he left it at the mansion. I'm an idiot. I left it at home. Kristen - That's okay. Brady - Not really because I left it on a table at Victor's house where anybody can see it with an envelope with your name on it. Kristen - You are an idiot!

Kiriakis mansion - Part 4: John holds the envelope in his hand. What's going on here?

Common Grounds - Part 5 : Chad - I was trying to make Sonny understand that Gabi is poison, that she can't be trusted and he should be doing everything he can to keep Will away from her. Justin - And what if Nick finds out? Chad - I never should have signed that stupid agreement. What kind of lawyer are you? Who draws up something like that for a guy with a prison record? Justin - I don't know Gabi very well and I don't give a damn about Nick. I was actually looking out for you. Chad - Me? Justin - Do the math. Gabi has a clean record and a big brother who is a cop and you on the other hand are now a member of the DiMera family. Chad - So what am I supposed to do? Just take it? Justin - Nick has witnesses and pictures of what you did to his face so yeah, you've just got to take it. Justin leaves. Abby walks up to Chad. That looked kind of intense. Are you okay? Chad - Yeah, fine. Abby - Are you sure? Chad - I will be if you go out with me. Abby - Why would I do that? Chad - I don't know. To commismerate, to have some fun. Abby - Fun, I'm not sure I'm familiar with it. Chad - So what do you say? Abby - I'll think about it. She leaves.

Kristin's hotel room - Part 2: Kristen tells Brady to hurry as he's doing up his belt. Brady - I'm not going to my grandfather's house with my pants down and my ... They both are startled by a knock on her door. John calls out - Hey Kristen, are you around. Brady gathers up his stuff and heads to another room. Kristen calls out - Just a minute John. She opens the door. He holds up Brady's gift and card. I think this is for you.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Wednesday, December 12th

Its a new morning in salem
Every place is decorated for Christmas

abi at the pub
Will sits with her
they talk about Caroline being back
she says gabi asked her to be her maid of honour
Will says and im best man
we arent exactly tight guess he couldnt find any one else to ask.
she says do you think its weird that gabi and nick are together and they are getting married now cuz gabi is pregnant

gabi and nick at the rectory
the nun says father eric will be with them in a minute
gabi says to nick ,do you think the priest knows im pregnant?
Eric comes in

Justin and sonny meet at the square
sonny says he wants to talk to him about gabi

chad is working a the coffee place
Kristen comes in
she says you never write or call
he says i havent even seen you either
she says i have been a little busy

brady at home thinking about sleeping with Kristen
he has a gift for her ,a bracelet
he writes a note saying i hope this makes your wrist feel better and i hope our night together was as memorable for you as it was for me

marlena is a the office
john comes in
she asks him what is he doing here
he says you left the house so early this morning, i figured what ever was bothering you still is
she says you are right
i havent been completely honest with you

Vic comes in and says that looks like a box from squires jewellers
brady says its not important
its none of your business

chad says whats been keeping you
so busy
Kristen says i had to hand over the reins of countess w to Eeej ,i had to spend a lot of time with him, which is great cuz i got to know him better
now i can get to know you better
ihe says m not in a great place these days
she says cuz of your finance
want to talk about it
im on your side
he says there arent sides to me im the problem
she says what did you do
he says told someone something i shouldnt have
she says are you upset cuz you broke a trust
or afraid its going to come back and bite you?

Sonny says i think she is using will somehow
she is pregnant
she and nick fallon are getting married
justin says what does that have to do with her using will
sonny says i love him and i know him i think he is protecting her somehow
justin says from what
sonny says chad told me she was behind melanies kidnapping

john says that something must be Kristen
mar says cant get anything past you
he says whats going on ,thought you wanted to move on
she says yes and i meant that
she has a sex with brady and kristen flashback
she says something has happened that i cant ignore
he says tell me what it is

chad says this guy i talked to
im sure he will keep quiet
but i shouldnt have shot off my mouth
she says were you using what you know as a weapon ?
Information is a powerful thing especially when you can use it to your own advantage
he says i dont know what i was trying to get except maybe a feeling
i got feeling one that didnt last very long
she says when it comes to information you can tailor it to get the results you want
but you have to be very clear on what it is you want
he says do you know what you want
she says no im still trying to navigate thru all of that but im a quick study

vic says you are buying jewelry and telling me to butt out
and you were whistling in the last few days
which tells me you met someone ,im delighted
wish i knew the ladys names
im glad she brought you back among the living
life goes on
brady says yeah whether you want it to or not sometimes
vic says i hope this woman makes you glad you didnt die in that explosion with madison
lets go to sonnys and get some coffee
we will talk business on the way over
vic gets a call
brady looks at his gift for kristen
and starts to write more on it
vic yells he needs him in there
brady goes and leaves the card and present on the table.

Sonny says if chad is right and gabi is behind melanies kidnapping and thats the problem she is talking to Will about , would he be in legal trouble for not turning her in
justin says
i cant talk about that situation
sonny says you only say that when you are someones lawyer
Justin says sorry i cant say anything more
Sonny says so its true gabi did it and you are her lawyer

Will says gabi being pregnant was more of a surprise to me than anyone
Abi says she and nick havent been together that long
hope everything works out for them
is everything ok you and sonny alright
you seem a little down
will says im just worried about gabi
sonny and i are awesome
she says you should see your face when you talk about sonny
are you in love?

Eric says your brother tells me you want to get married as soon as possible
gabi says yes and now you know why
eric says how long have you been together
nick says not long
she says we met working at the brady pub
right after nick came back
eric says i didnt know you knew my grandmother
nick says caroline is your grandmother
eric says yes my last name is brady
gabi says are you related to Will
eric says he is my nephew
thats not going to be a problem is it ?
Justin says Im not representing gabi and i can tell you to let this go
dont talk to Will about it or anyone else
what happened between chad and
nick and gabi is no ones business
sonny says what gabi did was a crime
justin says the law says she is innocent until proven guilty
sonny says i dont care what the law says
justin says you can not talk to anyone about this
sonny says im sorry i put you in a tough position
im just really worried about will
justin says i understand and Will is not going to get into any trouble
have to get to a meeting
he leaves

Will says i love sonny
he is the best thing that has ever happened to me
abi says does he feel the same
Will says yeah
she says wow
i envy you
He says
you just havent found a guy who deserves you yet
she says im just not good at the whole girlfriend thing
he says give it time
im sure the right guy will find you
she says yeah maybe
he gets a call from sonny
she says you take it see you later
she leaves
sonny asks where he is
tells him to wait for him there
its about gabi

gabi says Will is one of my best friends
nick says and my best man
gabi says are you samis brother
he says we are twins
she says no kidding
he says are you ok with me still marrying you
nick says yes
eric says there are a few things
nick says are you saying we might not be able to get married in this church

kristen says its difficult to move on
with your life when you are being choked by anger
he says i found that out
she says i found out the hard way that revenge can be tricky it can come back at you
he says should i just let this go?
She says i didnt say that, revenge is a dish best served cold
it means you cant be emotional and blood thirsty
step back and look at the situation then put things in motion and make sure what you want to have happen happens

john says talk to me
Marlena says we have survived so much
things that married couples normally dont survive
we have survived because we are a team
this whole thing with Kristen makes me feel alone
he says you are not alone
she says not if i handle it the way you do, i tried taking her at face value and it doesnt work for me
he says do you think she is still after me
she says so not exactly
he says then whats the damn problem

eric says you can get married in the church
you need pre cana counselling
he set up appointments for them
he says he has to take a call
he leaves
gab says still want to get married in the church
he says yes this is important to you
we are doing the right thing for us and our baby
she says i love it when you say our baby
he says well i love you
they leave

chad says i think i get it
she says revenge is only truly satisfying when the object of your revenge cant turn it back on you
if you take it slowly and play it carefully
Vic and brady come in
she says you never know what might fall into your lap

Vic and brady sit down
vic says that fruitcake still in town
are you worried about what she has in mind for your dad
brady says nope
vic says i thought she was giving him hell
brady says she is not giving him hell or anything else

marlena says this isnt what you think it is
he gets a business call
says he has to go
he leaves
she says to herself ,why didnt i tell him
because i know if i did it would destroy his relationship with Brady and my relationship with brady too
she has a flashback of kristen telling her that if she is with brady she doesnt have to worry about her sleeping with john
marlena says and theres that

sonny gets to the pub
he tells Will im upset
will says about gabi
sonny says yeah
i have a problem with you being the best man at the wedding
Will says so do i but i cant back down now
sonny says why not they can get someone else, they just have to stand there not a big deal
Will says why are you so bothered by this
Sonny says because i dont trust gabi and i dont think you should either
gabi and nick come in

kristen says so think about what i said
he says definitely
she says and think about spending a little time with ej and me during the holidays
he says yeah
she says thats what i like to hear
she hugs him

brady watches her leave
vic says i guess she left her tinfoil hat back at the hotel.
Brady says its been a lot of years maybe you should let it go
vic says has you father let it go
Brady says yes
when she came back to town i felt the same as you but now i feel differently
she helped me out and i helped her out
she is not after my dad and i think she is back in town because she realizes
she made some mistakes in the past and she wants to make it right
vic says and you and john bought that what does Marlena think about this
brady says he cant worry about that,he has to go
he leaves
vic take his phone out and says its me
i have to see you right away

Sonny says i have to go
he leaves
nick says whats wrong with him
gabi follows him and says do you mind telling me whats going on
sonny says i dont feel like talking she says thats too bad cuz i do

abi goes to the coffee place
says hi to chad
she says she is looking for sonny
i was going to tell him how happy i am for him and will
chad says why what happened
she says nothing,they are in love
he says lucky them
ever hear from meanie
she says not in a long time
he says i never do
she says its kind of like she blew through our lives and now she is just
he says just gone
i think you might be the only person who might get that
want to go out sometime
nothing special
she says oh well when you put it like that how can a girl resist
he says you always make me laugh it might be good for me and you
Justin comes in
wants to talk to chad
abi leaves them alone
justin says i see you turned into a real Dimera

brady gets to kristens hotel
she says i thought we agreed to not let anyone know about this
he says well you shouldnt have given me that look at the coffee house earlier
he kisses her

Justin says now that your name is Dimera
you think you can do whatever you want
chad says what are you talking about
justin says dont try to play me
you are in direct violation of the agreement you signed
chad says i was forced into it
justin says by your own actions
chad says i had to talk to somebody i talked to sonny
he i one of my best friends and business partner he isnt going to say anything
justin says he told me
you want a police record
want to do time for assault that can be arranged
chad says i wont say anything to anyone else
justin says i like to say that
that fixes everything
your fate now rests in sonnys hands

gabi says i thought we were friends
now you look at me like im dirt what happened ?
right chad talked to you didnt he?

Will says so my uncle is going to be marrying you and gabi
nick says not sure we have to do the pre cana thing
Will says this is a nightmare
nick says its going to be ok
Will says for you it will be
you dont have to stand in front of my uncle and the church
watching another man marrying the woman who is carrying your child

marlena comes to see eric
says she needed someone to talk to he says is this about kristen again

john is at vic
vic says brady tells me
kristen got you 2 believing that she has changed from Lizzie Borden into mary poppins
you cant believe a word that comes out of that winds bats mouth
john says there was a time when you felt differently about her
vic says until i found out she is a chip off the old block
john says im going to handle it
vic says she is not only crazy she is cunning
i would hate to see you and marlena blindsided
john says there is nothing to worry about it
vic says thanks for coming by i have a conference call, you can see yourself out
john goes out and notices the gift on the table , he looks at it and says
who would be sending kristen gifts in this house
its bradys handwriting

brady and and Kristen are in bed together
he says he got her a present
he gets up and looks in his pocket
and says oh man im an idiot
i left it at home
on a table at vics house where anyone can see it,with an envelope with your name on it
she says you are an idiot

john says whats going on here

nick says you are not going south on me buddy are you
will says im not your buddy
nick says calm down
Will says how does gabi feel about being married by my uncle
nick says she is fine
you arent going to be trouble for us are you

gabi says
i can only imagine the horrible things
chad said about me
sonny says are you saying he made it up
she says mel left chad cuz he beat nick
to a pulp, he doesnt want to believe it so he is trying to blame it on me
he says he is my friend we are in business together
he has never lied to me about anything
she says you werent there you dont know what happened
so back the hell off

chad says i was trying to make sonny understand that gabi is poison and cant be trusted and he should keep her away from Will
Justin says and what if nick finds out
chad says i never should have signed that stupid agreement anyway what kind of a lawyer are you , who draws up something like that for a guy with
a prison record
Justin says i dont know gabi very well and i dont give a damn about nick
i was actually looking out for you
do the math, gabi has a clean record and a big brother who is a cop,
you are now a member of the Dimera family
chad says so what am i supposed to do just take it
Justin says nick has witnesses and pictures of what you did to his face so yeah you just got to take it
he leaves
abi says are you ok
that looked intense
he says im fine or i will be if you go out with me
she says why would i do that
he says to commiserate have some fun
remember fun
she says fun no im not familiar with it
he says what do you say
she says i will think about it
she leaves
he smiles

mar says i feel like my whole life is about kristen these days
im beginning to question my own behaviour
well i do what i believe is right or what i think will work best for me
i cant tell john or you
he says because of what you think, he will think of you
mar says if he finds out the truth god knows what the will do

brady gets dressed
Kristen says you have to hurry and go get that present

john knocks at door
says kristen are you around?
she hides brady in the bathroom
she answers the door
john has the present
he says i think this is for you

lysie
Member Avatar

I'm sorry. Hold up. Eric says Caroline is his grandma and that Gabi asks if he's related to Will. What a moron.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mirage75
Member Avatar

WOW! Finally some Justin! Only interesting part of this stupid story.

monie1973

Oh, get her Chad/Sonny Gabi is on my last nerve and its good to see Will with some backbone with Nik. Its going to be Will and Sonny against Gabi and Nik and I can't wait. Sonny is not happy and on a war path and Will is not happy about being quiet about the baby. It would be so great if Will and Sonny told eachother the truth and went to the wedding and told everyone the truth. Please let this be over I want Sonny to know the truth about the baby and I want Will to know what Gabi did to Mel. :angry: WAIT CHAD IS WORKING AT THE COFFEEHOUSE... :mellow:

Good to see Abby and Will together oh and wait til Abby finds out what Gabi did, she was always a little suspicious of Gabi in the stalker mess anyway. Justin and Sonny I like when they are on together, they have a real dad and son vibe to them.

I don't want to see Will and Sonny argue over Gabi, Will take off the rose colored glasses and see Gabi for who she is and take Nik with her.

Uncle Vic is great I like him he can see right through mess.
Edited by monie1973, Dec 11 2012, 03:20 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

:roflol: okay I love Kristen but Vic's got some amazing lines in this eppi about her. Hahahaha.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

I'm glad Justin set Chad straight. If the truth comes out he's more likely to face charges for what he did to Nick than Gabi is for what happened to Melanie. He needs to shut up, take responsibility and move on. Melanie sure has. Chad is getting on my nerves and now so is Sonny. I was feeling bad for him for Will keeping him in the dark re: Gabi's baby, but not anymore. Sonny's going to look like an absolute FOOL when he learns Will is the father of Gabi's baby. Speaking of Will, I was loving him at the beginning of this storyline and now he's working my nerves. He was great with Gabi at first but then the writers chose to make him a weakling and all afraid to tell Sonny the truth. Now he's all sad because Nick's going to be the father to his child. Nick and Gabi gave him chance after chance to tell the truth and each time he came up with one reason or another why he couldn't. And now Sonny's acting like Will can't take care of himself. I'm glad Nick and Gabi have each other to lean on.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 12-12-12

http://youtu.be/2Dlo_N9JrLc

Ireland98

This is the best part of the whole boring episode:

"Vic - Brady tells me that Kristen's got you two believing that she's turned from Lizzie Borden to Mary Poppins." :laugh:

Glad Justin is on too!

nolagirl
Member Avatar

monie1973
Dec 11 2012, 03:13 PM
Oh, get her Chad/Sonny Gabi is on my last nerve and its good to see Will with some backbone with Nik. Its going to be Will and Sonny against Gabi and Nik and I can't wait. Sonny is not happy and on a war path and Will is not happy about being quiet about the baby. It would be so great if Will and Sonny told eachother the truth and went to the wedding and told everyone the truth. Please let this be over I want Sonny to know the truth about the baby and I want Will to know what Gabi did to Mel. :angry: WAIT CHAD IS WORKING AT THE COFFEEHOUSE... :mellow:

Good to see Abby and Will together oh and wait til Abby finds out what Gabi did, she was always a little suspicious of Gabi in the stalker mess anyway. Justin and Sonny I like when they are on together, they have a real dad and son vibe to them.

I don't want to see Will and Sonny argue over Gabi, Will take off the rose colored glasses and see Gabi for who she is and take Nik with her.

Uncle Vic is great I like him he can see right through mess.
All I can say to this mess is JUSTIN dear god WTF......you did this for Chad give me a friggin break, he's the only one who got a major screw job on the whole situation. He should still go to the cops on Gaby and who gives a shit about what he did to Nick. Nick's a felon, EJ his brother the lawyer could easily get him off considering the circumstances, he beat up the man who stalked his girlfriend and killed her pretend father after his now girlfriend had the same girlfriend kidnapped.

Jeez does Tom/Sell actually watch the crap they write, that whole concept makes no sense. If anyone went to the police about Gaby's action's all of the above could be considered accessories to covering up a crime.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

WOW, I can't believe how much I liked this episode! It's like how Days used to be! It was a pleasure, as always, to see Victor and his zingers, lol. LOVED that Justin finally got some scenes, and good ones at that! NO Sami and her men or Dannifer or Nicole (I love her, but she has too much airtime) makes it even better. I just love this. Chabigail are interesting me, and I loved the interaction of Will and Abby. One thing I must say that I hated was how annoying Sonny is being. He is obsessing over Will and being harsh towards Gabi, which I get, but it is just...extra. Oh, and I hated the usual Kristen stuff, but her scenes with Chad were nice. I will probably catch this episode tomorrow! First one in quite some time that is worth watching live.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 11 2012, 02:44 PM
I'm sorry. Hold up. Eric says Caroline is his grandma and that Gabi asks if he's related to Will. What a moron.
She comes from a long line of morons.

:huh1:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

SoapGal1
Dec 11 2012, 03:50 PM
lysie

You have to draw them pictures...

here is our family tree...Caroline is Roman's mother. Roman is Sami and Eric's father and William is Sami's son....CONNECTION! DING DING DING

Gabi's reaction: :huh1:

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Looking forward to Victor, Eric/Marlena, Kristen, Nick/Will, and Gabi/Sonny. Also, I know it's not perfect but I do like that Tomsell at least has a vision for the younger group and is executing it, they were so aimless under MarDar. I'm not happy with what they are doing to Nick though, that was one character that Hogan did an excellent job with.

MissLola
Member Avatar

No Dan/Jenn/Sami/ Ej/ Nicole/Rafe. But lots of Brady,Victor,Kristen and Jarlena? I think I can stomach this episode. More please!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

I can see Marlena worrying that if she told John about Bristen that it would ruin the relationship between John/Brady, and she wants to prevent that from happening, but why would it ruin the relationship between Marlena/Brady? Would it be the fact that she knew and didn't tell Brady that she saw them?

Anyway, I wouldn't mind seeing Brady go over to the dark side and being Kristen's co-conspirator, especially since it looks like EJ will be turned into a goody-goody.

Love Victor giving Brady and John hell over their stupidity regarding Kristen. Victor and Marlena are the only ones using their brains.

Love the sound of the Chad/Kristen scenes. Since EJ had obviously lost his balls, its nice to see the other Dimera offspring acting like the villains they are supposed to be.

monie1973

I don't think Sonny is being annoying he just found out the truth about Gabi and he knows Will is keeping secrets from him and he is concerned for the person he loves. There is nothing wrong with that he is making sure that when all the chips fall Will is going to be okay. I want Will to tell him, Will can tell Sonny the truth but right now Sonny can't and you can see he wants to tell Will but if he does Chad could go to jail. This is a mess and I will be glad when its over.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 11 2012, 03:52 PM
SoapGal1
Dec 11 2012, 03:50 PM
lysie

You have to draw them pictures...

here is our family tree...Caroline is Roman's mother. Roman is Sami and Eric's father and William is Sami's son....CONNECTION! DING DING DING

Gabi's reaction: :huh1:

You did not get the memo days only started like 5 years ago nothing happen before that
so it totally make sense nobody will know who is eric since he was not aroud in last 5 years

Tammy
Member Avatar

Oh Victor... I :wub: you!

Aldo
Member Avatar

Of course Sonny should be worried about Will being near a lunatic homicidal obsessive psychopath... Who wouldn't?

He loves Will so it's obvious that he cares for his well-being.

Sonny only knows Gabi was involved in Melanie's kidnapping but he still doesn't know about the tunnels and how his uncle died indirectly because of her criminal ass.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply