Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, December 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 02:35 PM (4,694 Views)
LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Gabi - I can only imagine the horrible things Chad's told you about me. Sonny - Are you saying he made that all up? Gabi - Melanie left Chad because he beat Nick to a pulp and he doesn't want to believe that so he's trying to blame it on me. Sonny - He's my friend. He and I own a business together. He's never lied to me about anything. Gabi - Sonny, you weren't there. You don't know what happened so please back the hell off. She goes inside.

Wow. Really Gabi? Somebody might want to remind the little twat that Sonny's uncle died as result of her obsession with Chad so she might want to keep her mouth shut.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 11 2012, 05:47 PM
Oh Victor... I :wub: you!
Vic's always admired Marlena, and we know now why. She has brains ;)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Go Victor.

OY,another relationship for Brady based on nothing but sex.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

So according to Will, people are ancient when they reach 40 and if they are not attached to someone by then, their chances of finding love are hopeless. That is exactly something a 20 year old would say.

I was kind of hoping Gabi would have slapped Sonny today, not because he deserves it but because he would have a reason to tear into her and reduce her to shreds with his words. Her eventual downfall is going to be delicious.

Victor continues to be quite the scene stealer. He certainly deserves another story of his own.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 11 2012, 07:57 PM

I was kind of hoping Gabi would have slapped Sonny today, not because he deserves it but because he would have a reason to tear into her and reduce her to shreds with his words. Her eventual downfall is going to be delicious.

I want Sonny to bitchslap the whole lying pathetic group. They all suck. And then dump that loser Willass as soon as everything comes out. Protecting that bitch Gabi is so stupid. And let Chad go to jail and the same with Gabi. They all deserve (minus Sonny) deserve to be rottin in jail or better yet hell. This story is so lame.

Glad to see Justin tell that prick Chad off. I hope he gets to rip into that bastard Willass when all this comes out.

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate
So according to Will, people are ancient when they reach 40 and if they are not attached to someone by then, their chances of finding love are hopeless. That is exactly something a 20 year old would say.

Victor continues to be quite the scene stealer. He certainly deserves another story of his own.
See I just took that as a slap from the writers to the audience. Stop complaining you ancient crones.

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate

RE Victor at least we have found the upside to Maggie spending all her time invested in Daniel and Jennifer.

Will&Sonny

concerned
Dec 11 2012, 09:14 PM
LonePirate
See I just took that as a slap from the writers to the audience. Stop complaining you ancient crones.
I took it as a harmless joke that I could easily see a nineteen/twenty-ish year old person saying in real life. I don't think that it's worth taking offense to. :shrug:

blueskies
Member Avatar

I think my favorite line of the day is, "I guess she left her tinfoil hat back at the hotel." -Victor :laugh: Whoever writes for Vic really gives him awesome lines.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 12 2012, 06:40 AM
I think my favorite line of the day is, "I guess she left her tinfoil hat back at the hotel." -Victor :laugh: Whoever writes for Vic really gives him awesome lines.
And boy does John Aniston know how to deliver them!

I heart Victor when he seems like VICTOR and not Maggie's blue-balled hubs.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I miss Marlena's old office.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

It's interesting seeing Justin again just as I was starting to really like Kurth's Ned during the Edward's death scenes on GH.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

JtSmarts
Dec 12 2012, 01:41 PM
It's interesting seeing Justin again just as I was starting to really like Kurth's Ned during the Edward's death scenes on GH.
I feel the same way. I want one of these shows to make him permanent and give him something to sink his teeth into. I don't even care which one because he's great on both. Justin and Sonny have a really great rapport but Ned and Tracy on GH do too.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm still amazed at how pitiful it is that a man as sexy, seemingly successful and generally decent as Brady turns into such a lovesick puppy so fast. Again, Brady - you don't need to give women sentimental (and probably expensive) gifts just because you're having great sex with them! Kristen is many things but a prostitute is not one of them so I don't think she requires compensation. Save the gifts for when you have something real to celebrate!

Brady Black = stage 5 clinger

AFaithL

Best part of the episode was Victor's snarky quotes against Kristen.

I still love Brady and Kristen's chemistry. That bed scene when Kristen giggles when she finds out Brady bought her a gift was cute. Despite her using him, they are still just so fun together. The scene where she's shoving him into the closet (with his clothes) was fun, too. These two just work well together. I kinda hope it's more long-term than just a few months. Martsolf and Davidson shine together.

I don't like John being this cold and unemotional with Marlena. Dude needs to smile more, and show some warmth. He acts annoyed that Marlena is bothered by Kristen. The woman helped Stefano kidnap the love of your life and locked her in a cage, not to mention faked a pregnancy and attempted to kill your wife and daughter. Bottom line, John needs to show more love and warmth towards his wife. Cuz right now, I ain't seeing it.

I like Chad and Abby together!! Much more chemistry than he had with Melanie. I think Kate and Casey have a lot of chemistry, and wouldn't mind seeing them in a solid romance. I liked Chad's vulnerability towarda Abby today. I like that he's taking it slow with her.

Overall a solid episode.
Edited by AFaithL, Dec 12 2012, 03:34 PM.

peaches179

Brady is making Kristen boring. He did the same thing with Madison.

Tammy
Member Avatar

What is with Marlena having two office doors side by side? :blink: Also being a shrink shouldn't she have a couch in her office? :blink:

I hope Victor talk to Marlena about Kristen... and that he doesn't trust her either! :pray:
Edited by Tammy, Dec 12 2012, 04:02 PM.

AFaithL

peaches179
Dec 12 2012, 03:55 PM
Completely disagree. Kristen is the first woman I've ever seen Brady have an ounce of chemistry with. Certainly he has more with her than he did Arianna, Madison, and Nicole.

This is Martsolf's best pairing bar none.

lysie
Member Avatar

peaches179
Dec 12 2012, 03:55 PM
I don't think he's making her boring. I just think they don't have chemistry. I don't think he made Madison boring either. She was created for him and MarDar made her boring, lol.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I'll take my lumps for this, but I think Eileen is part of the problem... if it is a problem, IDK. I think she's a very campy actress, so Brady/Kristen is camp-meets-camp. But that's what I enjoyed, when Kristen/Susan/etc. was played for camp, so if it starts hitting its stride I won't mind. The beats are kind of dumb right now.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply