Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Christmas Week Teasers for Y&R and B&B!
Topic Started: Dec 11 2012, 10:32 PM (2,672 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

CBS Daytime Celebrates with Holiday Themed Episodes

Posted by Sara Bibel

On THE YOUNG AND The Restless, the #1 daytime drama for 24 years, romance is in the air for the holidays as friends and family gather throughout Genoa City on Tuesday, Dec. 25 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon, PT) to celebrate the season. Victor and Nikki exchange heartfelt gifts, Adam must make a heart-wrenching decision regarding his marriage, and Avery confesses details of her past to Nick. Meanwhile, Jack’s loved ones take drastic measures to help him, someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret and Billy and Victoria spend a joyous holiday with her son, Reed. Later that week, Tyler’s charming behavior towards Lily unnerves Cane.

On THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, friends and family of the late Stephanie Forrester attempt to move through their grief and keep her traditions of Christmas alive. When they gather at the Forrester Mansion on Monday, Dec. 24 (1:30-2:00 PM, ET; 12:30-1:00 PM, PT), they are met with a great surprise that turns their Christmas upside-down and takes them to a faraway place, filled with Christmas cheer, memories of Stephanie and the power of joy, hope, love and, most importantly, family.

tvbythenumbers
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I don't want it to be a lame Christmas :/

Daytime
Member Avatar

I'm glad Max is well enough to start filming again.. I have missed Reed.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Daytime
Dec 11 2012, 10:32 PM
Adam must make a heart-wrenching decision regarding his marriage
:flipoff:

natdot99
Member Avatar

Later that week, Tyler’s charming behavior towards Lily unnerves Cane.
Posted Image

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Daytime

Posted by Sara Bibel

On THE YOUNG AND The Restless, the #1 daytime drama for 24 years, romance is in the air for the holidays as friends and family gather throughout Genoa City on Tuesday, Dec. 25 (12:30-1:30 PM, ET; 11:00 AM-12:00 Noon, PT) to celebrate the season. Victor and Nikki exchange heartfelt gifts, Adam must make a heart-wrenching decision regarding his marriage, and Avery confesses details of her past to Nick. Meanwhile, Jack’s loved ones take drastic measures to help him, someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret and Billy and Victoria spend a joyous holiday with her son, Reed. Later that week, Tyler’s charming behavior towards Lily unnerves Cane.

On THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL, friends and family of the late Stephanie Forrester attempt to move through their grief and keep her traditions of Christmas alive. When they gather at the Forrester Mansion on Monday, Dec. 24 (1:30-2:00 PM, ET; 12:30-1:00 PM, PT), they are met with a great surprise that turns their Christmas upside-down and takes them to a faraway place, filled with Christmas cheer, memories of Stephanie and the power of joy, hope, love and, most importantly, family.

tvbythenumbers
someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret

:offs: I'll bet :toetap: my whole SAVINGS on it being Summer or Phyllis!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Daytime
Dec 11 2012, 10:50 PM
Victoria does need her son back and I'll never forgive JT or that little Mackenzie bitch for leaving town with her son

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

queenmoe06
Dec 11 2012, 11:26 PM
someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret I'll bet my whole SAVINGS on it being Summer or Phyllis!
Moe, I hope you lose that bet at least half of it.. Summer I'm fine with but that thingy of a mother NO! Let'em roll Precious P. in Jack & Kyle or Nick and Avery's pile.
Quote:

Jack’s loved ones take drastic measures to help him,

Just as I previously said, his addiction would be wrapped all nice & tidy within a few months. Very Disappointing.

lene
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 11 2012, 11:29 PM
Daytime
Victoria does need her son back and I'll never forgive JT or that little Mackenzie bitch for leaving town with her son
That was so aggravating. Not even Michael or Vance could help her stop JT from taking Reed. Like Really? They free murdering scumbags all the time, but can't help Victoria get back custody of her son?? uuuhh.. :drunk:

MAB :hmmph:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 12 2012, 12:11 AM
queenmoe06
someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret I'll bet my whole SAVINGS on it being Summer or Phyllis!
Moe, I hope you lose that bet at least half of it.. Summer I'm fine with but that thingy of a mother NO! Let'em roll Precious P. in Jack & Kyle or Nick and Avery's pile.
Quote:

Jack’s loved ones take drastic measures to help him,

Just as I previously said, his addiction would be wrapped all nice & tidy within a few months. Very Disappointing.
A few months? more like a few weeks LOL. He just got addicted what a week and a half ago? All just a setup for Phack I'm sure.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Daytime
Don't even go there with me. :drunk:

I"m just thinking about how stupid he looks after making that grand declaration to her after the "kiss". So, he's gonna take it all back now and say forget what I said? :fp2: His character has gone downhill in a hurry.

Shick
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 01:23 AM
Shick
Daytime

I"m just thinking about how stupid he looks after making that grand declaration to her after the "kiss". So, he's gonna take it all back now and say forget what I said? :fp2: His character has gone downhill in a hurry.
LOL :shame: This whole storyline reeks. First of all, how dare the writers have ADAM make a decision in their marriage. Chelsea is the one who saw him kissing another woman. And now, what, they're going to divorce? This is ridiculous, no one is tuning into see this crap. Ratings are going down pretty much each week.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 12 2012, 01:38 AM
3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 01:23 AM
Shick
Daytime

LOL :shame: This whole storyline reeks. First of all, how dare the writers have ADAM make a decision in their marriage. Chelsea is the one who saw him kissing another woman. And now, what, they're going to divorce? This is ridiculous, no one is tuning into see this crap. Ratings are going down pretty much each week.
And deservedly so! I don't know why we thought this regime would be more in tune with the viewers. imo all three characters have been thrown under the bus for this s/l that clearly does not move any one of them forward. only creates so called drama.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

I don't think Phyllis or Summer would do anything to hurt Noah.
They've always gotten along. When Sharon was off with another man and Phyllis and Nick were together, Noah knew Phyllis was there to talk to.
If Summer does, it will be purely accidental. She isn't vicious against Noah.
But Eden...

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Only1Way
Dec 12 2012, 08:56 AM
I don't think Phyllis or Summer would do anything to hurt Noah.
They've always gotten along. When Sharon was off with another man and Phyllis and Nick were together, Noah knew Phyllis was there to talk to.
If Summer does, it will be purely accidental. She isn't vicious against Noah.
But Eden...
The reason I say it will be Phyllis or Summer because lately, Summer has been Snooping in Noah's room...Recently, he got mad (kind of) @ her for going into his room without his permission.

Phyllis might get a visit from the cop (Being that her last name is NEWMAN & let's face it: Nick's to busy fucking Avery) who will tell her about the money & Adrianna. I feel like she would because she was the one to tell Nick about Sharon seeing Noah. I don't think it will be intentional, but I think it could play out either way....
(L&D...I hope I loose my bet too! :blowkiss: )

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Daytime

Posted by Sara Bibel

tvbythenumbers
someone uncovers Noah’s dangerous secret

:offs: I'll bet :toetap: my whole SAVINGS on it being Summer or Phyllis!
*gasp* how could you insinuate that super detective phyliss or super nosy girl would uncover his secret? :lol: :lol:

kelly777
Member Avatar

lene
Dec 12 2012, 01:04 AM
Queen B
Dec 11 2012, 11:29 PM
Daytime
That was so aggravating. Not even Michael or Vance could help her stop JT from taking Reed. Like Really? They free murdering scumbags all the time, but can't help Victoria get back custody of her son?? uuuhh.. :drunk:

MAB :hmmph:
Yeah, and it's the only battle the mighty Victor Newman ever lost was Victoria's son for her and he never did jack shit to get him back for her. :shrug: :shrug:

Ejole Lifer

I hope Noah's secret is discovered by his mother. I don't want her tied up with Adam. Let her do something else involving her kids.

Checkers
Member Avatar

CBS posted a Holiday promo for YR. It looks really good.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_young_and_the_restless/video/7jelFMQms8oHggEeDiA2IU5c8UB5IeZk/the-young-and-the-restless-sneak-peek-this-week

Shick
Member Avatar

I can't see it :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply