Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interviews with Kate Linder, Christian LeBlanc, Liz Hendrickson and Jeff Branson
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 01:28 PM (1,655 Views)
Mr. Brightside
Member Avatar

Got a chance to chat with the cast members while they were in Toronto for Kate's charity tea. I know the Branson stuff is in another post, but here are the links to the other interviews:

LeBlanc/Hendrickson/Branson: http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/tv/interview-yandrs-christian-leblanc-elizabeth-hendrickson-and-jeff-branson
- LeBlanc on the bullying story, working with Josh/Jill
- Branson on his exit
- Hendrickson on Kevin/Chloe, Chilly, Chloe being Kate

Linder: http://entertainment.ca.msn.com/tv/yandrs-kate-linder-gives-back

Hope you guys enjoy it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Peridott
Member Avatar

So basically I have no hope that Chloe will get a story or pairing I can enjoy. I loved Chilly but instead of asking for that pairing to no avail, EH needs to be just trying to get a new pairing cause Chlovin has done ZERO for her. That pairing is all about GR/Kevin and has been since day one.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

LMAO: LeBlanc made damn sure he didn't do stick foot in mouth move,he praised Lynn Marie Latham,Marie Arena Bell and Jill Farren Phelps.

Interesting: I see Liz was hoping for a reconnect with she & Miller characters, Not shocking since CBS/Sony promoted them at the Daytime Emmys that year and suddenly kick it all to curb for the Billy/Mac sleep festival just because of MAB and Hollyweird connections Shepard.

Kate Linder: Sheer Elegance

Jeff Branson: Judging from this interview his chunky ass had some hella AhhHaa moments, his presence wasn't important enough to come and go as please and MAB still hung'em out to dry. Probably why he wouldn't mind a do over on his Phyllis pairing but I don't care how much effort they both put into it, the coupling didn't do anything for him.

LPS
Member Avatar

LOL.....I love how JB is campaigning to get back on. He should have signed a contract. Don't miss him and I don't feel for him. Does he think Phonan was going to save him? They didn't catch on with viewers. Phyllis belongs to Jack and that's her only pairing I've enjoyed (besides Deacon).

At least Hendrickson has a clue that Chlovin sucked.

I always wondered what Linder's tea parties were about. She seems like a sweetie (needs to ease up on the botox). I heard she is a flight attendant. Is that true?
Edited by LPS, Dec 13 2012, 11:08 PM.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

U see it too LMFAO :laugh: Got his own love train going. The guy who replaced him had an interview as well with "MSN TV buzzeater" and mention already done scenes with Chelsea,Chloe and somebody else, anyway if they attempt Phonan again I think it would turn out like Nick and Avery generate a online following but an overall outside fanbase..Naaaan I just don't see it.

It's my understanding Linder has orchestrated those tea host parties for some years. LOL @ your Botox remark at least she doesn't over do it some of them actors over shoot that shit and face swollen in HD is really fuccccdup looking.

Edit: Here it goes Ignacio Serricchio
Edited by lightandday, Dec 14 2012, 12:52 AM.

lene
Member Avatar

Snore. How about they interview someone important?

LPS
Member Avatar

Look at his Twitter page. He's responding to and retweeting the same two Phonan fans to get Ronan back (I'm sure those two will save him, lol).

My response....."WTF?" Now that Y&R has officially cut their ties with Branson after MAB begged him to stay (to fulfill MAB and Stafford's cougar fantasy, IMO), he now wants to stay on Y&R? It looks entitled to me. Without a doubt TPTB copy and pasted Ronan's lines, and changed the name of the character to Alex. That sh*t has to burn.
Edited by LPS, Dec 14 2012, 01:19 AM.

LPS
Member Avatar

lene
Dec 14 2012, 01:03 AM
Snore. How about they interview someone important?
Because it was about Linder's charity event, LOL. They are the only ones who went. Others Y&R actors have done it in the past (e.g Amelia, Thad, Billy, etc).

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LPS
Dec 13 2012, 11:02 PM
I heard she is a flight attendant. Is that true?
She was not sure if she still is even though her Wiki doesn't mention her retiring.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

LPS
Dec 14 2012, 01:10 AM
Look at his Twitter page. He's retweeting the same two Phonan fans to try and get Ronan back (I'm sure those two will save him, lol).

My response....."WTF?" Now that Y&R has officially cut their ties with Branson after MAB begged him to stay (to fulfill MAB and Stafford's cougar fantasy, IMO), he now wants to stay on Y&R? It looks entitled to me. Without a doubt TPTB copy and pasted Ronan's lines, and changed the name of the character to Alex. That sh*t has to burn.
MS retweeted or replied to at least one of them I know.

michelle stafford
‏@TheRealStafford
@jeffbranson @hollyc1222 come back!! Come back!!!

https://twitter.com/TheRealStafford/status/279429191773089792

Queen B
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 14 2012, 01:10 AM
Look at his Twitter page. He's responding to and retweeting the same two Phonan fans to get Ronan back (I'm sure those two will save him, lol).

I'm already getting a good vibe from Alex. I heard the actor wasn't all that good but I like his attitude, and if they can write him well then I will welcome it. This show needs some fresh faces that are actually TALENTED!

Ronan rubbed me the wrong way right from the start, way too cunty and full of himself.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 12 2012, 03:53 PM
So basically I have no hope that Chloe will get a story or pairing I can enjoy. I loved Chilly but instead of asking for that pairing to no avail, EH needs to be just trying to get a new pairing cause Chlovin has done ZERO for her. That pairing is all about GR/Kevin and has been since day one.
I loved Chilly, I have no idea why that pairing got thrown out the window..for what? Chlovin and Villy? Two dead end pairings that don't interest anyone. Chilly had so much potential.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 14 2012, 11:16 PM
I loved Chilly, I have no idea why that pairing got thrown out the window..for what? Chlovin and Villy? Two dead end pairings that don't interest anyone. Chilly had so much potential.
At the time Chilly got dissed for that wack Billy and Mac pairing. That is what the writers were pushing but they sucked major. Chilly was one-sided and that never changed. So Chloe hooked up with dull do right Chance. Then Villy hooked up. Then Chlovin hooked up and its been a horrible 2 years ever since. I think Chilly had potential too but the writers ain't splitting Villy so oh well.
Edited by Peridott, Dec 15 2012, 03:41 AM.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Peridott
Dec 15 2012, 03:31 AM
Queen B
At the time Chilly got dissed for that wack Billy and Mac pairing. That is what the writers were pushing but they sucked major. Chilly was one-sided and that never changed. So Chloe hooked up with dull do right Chance. Then Villy hooked up. Then Chlovin hooked up and its been a horrible 2 years ever since. I think Chilly had potential too but the writers ain't splitting Villy so oh well.
I didn't mind the Chloe/Kevin friendship. What bugged me is that MAB & crew wanted to rewrite Pretty in Pink so Duckie ended up with the girl. :-/ Then they pulled that whole wannabe Bridget Jones Diary scene with Chloe running after Kevin in her PJs.

lene
Member Avatar

Queen B
Peridott
Speak for yourself. Villy is bigger then any of Chloe's pairing combined. :wave:

Queen B
Member Avatar

lene
Dec 17 2012, 05:38 PM
Queen B
Peridott
Speak for yourself. Villy is bigger then any of Chloe's pairing combined. :wave:
I believe I was speaking for myself
Thanks.

When I say "don't interest anyone" I am talking about the majority. Most people I see on message boards hate the pairing just as much as Lane, Chlovin etc. All very boring couples and its dragging the show down IMO
Edited by Queen B, Dec 17 2012, 05:55 PM.

lene
Member Avatar

The majority? On message boards? LOL no!

Queen B
Member Avatar

lene
Dec 18 2012, 05:45 PM
The majority? On message boards? LOL no!
Sorry but I don't see anyone begging the writers to keep Villy together. I know there is a fan base but that doesn't mean they should stay together. If Y&R listened to every fan base then we would have dull as fuck couples like Lane everywhere and there would be no drama.

Villy have been together long enough and too much damage has been done to both characters, I say split them up.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Queen B
Peridott
Chilly was a flash in the pan! Thank heavens! IMO they were the most tedious couple ever. If any pairing ruined Billy Abbott's character, it was hands down the ten seconds he was with Chloe and Mac. Both characters were always on his ass, up in his grill 24/7 trying to make him something he wasn't IMO. It was so bad I tuned out after Colleen was killed off because Billy was my favorite character and I HATED what they were doing to the character..... Well that and I was sick and tired of the other camp storylines. Six months later I tuned back in when I saw Billy & Victoria banging off the trailer walls on SoapNet while I was waiting for another soap to air. I've been a fan since.

As far as "Two dead pairings that don't interest ANYONE".... Well they interest ME! They obviously interest a whole lotta people and you cannot judge their popularity by the boards. I have a group of friends that would NEVER venture on these boards saying, "Why would I open myself up to insults and ridicule by a complete stranger?" who love the hell out of Billy & Victoria. In all the years I have been friends with these ladies we have never agreed on our couple ships UNTIL this couple came on. The chemistry between Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle is off the charts. Even in a really bad storyline (and God knows they have had their fair share of really bad storylines since 2010) their chemistry rocks the screen.

I hope for good things from them in 2013!

Queen B
Member Avatar

kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:28 PM
Queen B
Peridott
Chilly was a flash in the pan! Thank heavens! IMO they were the most tedious couple ever. If any pairing ruined Billy Abbott's character, it was hands down the ten seconds he was with Chloe and Mac. Both characters were always on his ass, up in his grill 24/7 trying to make him something he wasn't IMO. It was so bad I tuned out after Colleen was killed off because Billy was my favorite character and I HATED what they were doing to the character..... Well that and I was sick and tired of the other camp storylines. Six months later I tuned back in when I saw Billy & Victoria banging off the trailer walls on SoapNet while I was waiting for another soap to air. I've been a fan since.

As far as "Two dead pairings that don't interest ANYONE".... Well they interest ME! They obviously interest a whole lotta people and you cannot judge their popularity by the boards. I have a group of friends that would NEVER venture on these boards saying, "Why would I open myself up to insults and ridicule by a complete stranger?" who love the hell out of Billy & Victoria. In all the years I have been friends with these ladies we have never agreed on our couple ships UNTIL this couple came on. The chemistry between Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle is off the charts. Even in a really bad storyline (and God knows they have had their fair share of really bad storylines since 2010) their chemistry rocks the screen.

I hope for good things from them in 2013!

Insults and ridicule? I was expressing my opinions just like you are. I feel the two actors have absolutely ZERO chemistry and the pairing has watered both of their characters down.

Chloe trying to turn Billy into something he wasn't was what I enjoyed watching. Chloe was a nagging bitch and Billy was a laid back, irresponsible guy who wanted to do his own thing. Their relationship was very realistic because lots of couples in real life have these type of conflicts because of their personalities.

I don't watch Y&R to see Victoria and Billy crawl back to each other time and time again.. how many storyline's did we have for these two and Victoria still forgave his ass? That's not Victoria. Victoria was always a strong willed woman who didn't take shit from anyone, not even her own father! Both characters have been damaged IMO. Billy is a wuss now and Victoria can't live without Billy's cock.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply