Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Interviews with Kate Linder, Christian LeBlanc, Liz Hendrickson and Jeff Branson
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 01:28 PM (1,658 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

Oh and I have always felt like the whole 'Romeo and Juliet' thing was bullshit. I don't buy those two as true loves. Both actors look bored and tired in their scenes and definitely did not need to have a child.

I am still rooting for Chelsea to go crazy and steal Johnny from Victoria and Billy. Please !!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 09:36 PM
kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:28 PM
Queen B
Dec 14 2012, 11:16 PM
Peridott
Dec 12 2012, 03:53 PM
So basically I have no hope that Chloe will get a story or pairing I can enjoy. I loved Chilly but instead of asking for that pairing to no avail, EH needs to be just trying to get a new pairing cause Chlovin has done ZERO for her. That pairing is all about GR/Kevin and has been since day one.
I loved Chilly, I have no idea why that pairing got thrown out the window..for what? Chlovin and Villy? Two dead end pairings that don't interest anyone. Chilly had so much potential.
Chilly was a flash in the pan! Thank heavens! IMO they were the most tedious couple ever. If any pairing ruined Billy Abbott's character, it was hands down the ten seconds he was with Chloe and Mac. Both characters were always on his ass, up in his grill 24/7 trying to make him something he wasn't IMO. It was so bad I tuned out after Colleen was killed off because Billy was my favorite character and I HATED what they were doing to the character..... Well that and I was sick and tired of the other camp storylines. Six months later I tuned back in when I saw Billy & Victoria banging off the trailer walls on SoapNet while I was waiting for another soap to air. I've been a fan since.

As far as "Two dead pairings that don't interest ANYONE".... Well they interest ME! They obviously interest a whole lotta people and you cannot judge their popularity by the boards. I have a group of friends that would NEVER venture on these boards saying, "Why would I open myself up to insults and ridicule by a complete stranger?" who love the hell out of Billy & Victoria. In all the years I have been friends with these ladies we have never agreed on our couple ships UNTIL this couple came on. The chemistry between Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle is off the charts. Even in a really bad storyline (and God knows they have had their fair share of really bad storylines since 2010) their chemistry rocks the screen.

I hope for good things from them in 2013!

Insults and ridicule? I was expressing my opinions just like you are. I feel the two actors have absolutely ZERO chemistry and the pairing has watered both of their characters down.

Chloe trying to turn Billy into something he wasn't was what I enjoyed watching. Chloe was a nagging bitch and Billy was a laid back, irresponsible guy who wanted to do his own thing. Their relationship was very realistic because lots of couples in real life have these type of conflicts because of their personalities.

I don't watch Y&R to see Victoria and Billy crawl back to each other time and time again.. how many storyline's did we have for these two and Victoria still forgave his ass? That's not Victoria. Victoria was always a strong willed woman who didn't take shit from anyone, not even her own father! Both characters have been damaged IMO. Billy is a wuss now and Victoria can't live without Billy's cock.
I'm saying that in general and saying it EXACTLY how it has been said to me by my friends. They do not understand why I would post on these boards. It was not at all personal. Hell, I've never been ridiculed or insulted on this board...Others, oh yeah!

Queen B
Member Avatar

kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:50 PM
Queen B
Dec 18 2012, 09:36 PM
kelly777
Dec 18 2012, 09:28 PM
Queen B

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Chilly was a flash in the pan! Thank heavens! IMO they were the most tedious couple ever. If any pairing ruined Billy Abbott's character, it was hands down the ten seconds he was with Chloe and Mac. Both characters were always on his ass, up in his grill 24/7 trying to make him something he wasn't IMO. It was so bad I tuned out after Colleen was killed off because Billy was my favorite character and I HATED what they were doing to the character..... Well that and I was sick and tired of the other camp storylines. Six months later I tuned back in when I saw Billy & Victoria banging off the trailer walls on SoapNet while I was waiting for another soap to air. I've been a fan since.

As far as "Two dead pairings that don't interest ANYONE".... Well they interest ME! They obviously interest a whole lotta people and you cannot judge their popularity by the boards. I have a group of friends that would NEVER venture on these boards saying, "Why would I open myself up to insults and ridicule by a complete stranger?" who love the hell out of Billy & Victoria. In all the years I have been friends with these ladies we have never agreed on our couple ships UNTIL this couple came on. The chemistry between Billy Miller and Amelia Heinle is off the charts. Even in a really bad storyline (and God knows they have had their fair share of really bad storylines since 2010) their chemistry rocks the screen.

I hope for good things from them in 2013!

Insults and ridicule? I was expressing my opinions just like you are. I feel the two actors have absolutely ZERO chemistry and the pairing has watered both of their characters down.

Chloe trying to turn Billy into something he wasn't was what I enjoyed watching. Chloe was a nagging bitch and Billy was a laid back, irresponsible guy who wanted to do his own thing. Their relationship was very realistic because lots of couples in real life have these type of conflicts because of their personalities.

I don't watch Y&R to see Victoria and Billy crawl back to each other time and time again.. how many storyline's did we have for these two and Victoria still forgave his ass? That's not Victoria. Victoria was always a strong willed woman who didn't take shit from anyone, not even her own father! Both characters have been damaged IMO. Billy is a wuss now and Victoria can't live without Billy's cock.
I'm saying that in general and saying it EXACTLY how it has been said to me by my friends. They do not understand why I would post on these boards. It was not at all personal. Hell, I've never been ridiculed or insulted on this board...Others, oh yeah!
We're aloud to be more open with our opinions here which is really wonderful but it can also attract some crazies too :laugh:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Who or what is a CHILLY??? Is it SO HARD to just type out two characters' names along with an "and"?

Queen B
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Dec 25 2012, 05:49 PM
Who or what is a CHILLY??? Is it SO HARD to just type out two characters' names along with an "and"?
every popular soap couple has a nick name. It has nothing to do with laziness

Soapwatcher

I like Vicki and Billy but I know that Daddy is going to win Vicki back so she will help him run Newman and forget about being a wife and mother, Billy better get Johnny because Vicki will be too busy being VICTORia NEWMAN to be mommy. I want Chilly back although I don't think that will happen I am so tired of Kevin he was better when (well come to think of it he was never good at all)
A lot of people may not want Victoria and Billy broke up but we know its going to go down all for the GVN he always gets his way no matter how tiresome it gets.

bmfan
Member Avatar

lene
Dec 17 2012, 05:38 PM
Queen B
Peridott
Dec 12 2012, 03:53 PM
So basically I have no hope that Chloe will get a story or pairing I can enjoy. I loved Chilly but instead of asking for that pairing to no avail, EH needs to be just trying to get a new pairing cause Chlovin has done ZERO for her. That pairing is all about GR/Kevin and has been since day one.
I loved Chilly, I have no idea why that pairing got thrown out the window..for what? Chlovin and Villy? Two dead end pairings that don't interest anyone. Chilly had so much potential.
Speak for yourself. Villy is bigger then any of Chloe's pairing combined. :wave:
They sure are!! Fan or no fan villy are one of the most popular couple and have been for a couple of years now. I tried to like chloe and billy together but her being up his butt all the time and him not loving her just wasn't working. I hope they do a lesbian pairing and put chloe with chelsea, they have way more chemistry then chloe and billy ever did in my opinion.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Dec 25 2012, 05:49 PM
chloe & Billy are chilly, I agree, it takes longer for me to figure out the abbreviations than to write out the name. I've caught myself doing it a couple of times just because you see it all the time, and I'm making a concious effort not to do that again, we seem to live in an abbreviation society today.
I wonder what they'll call it if Chelsea and Billy got together, Chilly 2? lol

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm ready for a break from Villly. It is like groundhog day with those two and they don't share that much chemistry. Billy is now a Stepford Hubby.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply