Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, December 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 02:35 PM (4,773 Views)
PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358339/message/1355340768/

All day ahead reports are archived at:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Script Writer: n/a

Common Grounds - Part 1 : EJ is on the phone threatening some guy that he'll lose his job if he doesn't have the stuff EJ wants in a half hour. Sami grins. We're launching a new lipstick. You make it sound like you're negotiating peace in the Middle East. EJ - Don't laugh at your boss; especially not to his face. Sami - Your problem is that people don't laugh in your face enough. You're missing the joie de vivre. EJ informs her that in the cutthroat world of lipstick there is no room for joie de vivre. Chad comes over. EJ - Speaking of the joys of life ... Sami greets him. Hey, what's up? Chad - What do you want? Sami doesn't have a lot of time so maybe some tea. EJ pipes up - Two. Chad - You must be busy making all those plans for Gabi. He walks away. Sami - Yeah, about that. He's talking about the fact that I've been planning Gabi's wedding. Are you mad? EJ - No. Why would I be mad? Sami - So you really aren't mad that I'm planning Gabi's wedding. EJ - No I'm not. I may be a little bit humourless when it comes to business but I'm not a complete curmudgeon. She's family to you, right? Sami - Yeah, still... EJ - You and I work together; it's more like a partnership and I really value that. I want you to be happy. So to that end if you need to take some time to plan a wedding then you should take some time to plan a wedding. Sami - Okay. The truth is Hope and Gabi were hoping to meet up with me to talk about the wedding this afternoon. EJ - So what are you waiting for. Skedaddle. Go plan a wedding. Sami - Thank you EJ. The second you get that email about the projections you let me know so we can go over all of it. I'll come back to work. Thank you so much. EJ - You're welcome my dear. Sami kisses him on the cheek. Thank you. She rushes out. Chad returns - You've got her eating out of the palm of your hand. EJ - I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

HTS - Part 1: Rafe is sitting at a table working on his laptop when Hope joins him and asks him if he received the file she sent. He's looking at it now. I don't think it's going to be much help. Hope - So ... you're sister, my cousin. Are you as surprised by this as I am? Rafe - You mean about the wedding or the baby? Hope - Both. I guess what I'm asking is are you okay with any of this. Rafe - I know my sister wants me to be happy for her and accepting of all this, it's just I don't know if I can. Hope - Could you fake it? Hey, Sami and I meeting her to talk about the wedding. Maybe you should join us. Rafe - Oh really. So now I'm supposed to help plan the wedding. Hope - I'll say you had to work. Forget it. Rafe - You know what. I'll be there. If Sami can put herself out for Gabi, I sure as hell can. Hope - You think Sami's doing this for Gabi? You are such a man!

Brady Pub - Part 1: When Gabi comes back into the pub Will asks her where Sonny went. Gabi - I didn't wait to find out. Will - What's going on? Gabi - Not much. I just wanted to make sure I knew how much he hated me. Will - I know that you're dealing with a lot right now but Sonny doesn't hate you and you know that. Gabi - Yeah, he didn't used to hate me but Chad went to work on him. Will - Are you ever going to tell me about this thing between you and Chad? Gabi - No. Will - So there is a thing between you and Chad then. Gabi - It's nothing I can't handle and I will. Will - I was just worried. I know you're handling a lot and I don't know, I was just thinking maybe this is going to be too much for you. Gabi - Are you talking about the wedding? Will - No, I'm talking about everything. Yeah, the wedding. I'm going to be Nick's bestman, you're getting married by my uncle. I don't know. I just think this whole thing is getting out of our control. Gabi - Yeah, let's talk about how this all affects you. I'm sorry this is inconveniencing you. Will - That's not what I meant. I meant, I don't know, maybe we should stop and think. Gabi - What is there to think about? Will - About how this whole thing is turning into one big fat lie.

Hospital - Part 1: Dr. Lewis checks out some test results. Looks like you beat the odds Dr. Jonas. Your tremors are a thing of the past. Kayla hugs him. You can be a surgeon again. You did it! Dan - It wasn't me, it was Jennifer and she needs to know that. Dr Lewis - Every now and then there are days when you think medical school was worth it. Dan thanks him for taking him off the disabled list. Dr. Lewis - Look at that hand, not a shake. Kayla - It's amazing. Can I put him back on the surgery rotation like this afternoon? Dr. Lewis - Why not? If he can do an appendectomy with what, a grapefruit, I'd say he's good to go. Happy slicing. Dan thanks him. The doctor leaves. Dan - It's still unreal. I think I gave up hope somewhere along the line. Kayla - Really? It didn't look like that to me. It looked like you were working pretty hard. Dan - No, not that, with Jennifer. Kayla has to get going. I checked Jen's chart and she's being released today. Dan - That's great. Kayla - She's bounced back beautifully from that surgery but I guess you knew that. He did - he smiles.

Jen is up and dressed but bends over and grimaces in pain. Maggie comes in and asks her if she's okay. Jen insists she's fine. Maggie thinks she should get back into bed. Jen - No, I'm getting out of here today no matter what. Maggie - Can I drive you home and get you settled in. Jen - No, I'm good. I just want to find Daniel and tell him that I owe him everything. Maggie - Honey, I know you're grateful but do you think this is a good idea. Jen - Do you think Daniel doesn't want to see me? Maggie - I just think he wouldn't want you running around the hospital when you are recovering from major surgery. Jen - I'm fine thanks to Daniel, I am more than fine. I was so afraid that I had screwed everything up but he performed that surgery. That means that he can be a surgeon again and that would be the most important thing in the world to him. Maggie grabs her arm to stop her from leaving. Do you think you can slow down for a minute. Jen - There's something you're not telling me. Did the tremors come back? Is that ... Maggie raises her voice - Jennifer! Calm down. I don't know how Daniel is. I was on my way to see him. He's having tests done today. I don't know anything for sure except Daniel is very confident that the tests are going to go well. Jen - Okay, they have to! When you see Daniel can you tell him ... Maggie - You know what I think. I think I was wrong and you know I hate that. Jen - Wrong about what? Maggie - I wanted you to stay quiet and rest and I can see now that you're not going to rest until you see for yourself how he's doing. Jen - Do you think Daniel wants to see me? Maggie - As much as you want to see him.

Kristin's hotel room - Part 1: When John holds up the gift and card from Brady and says I think this is for you, Kristen replies - This is a surprise. John - Hope I'm not interrupting but this is for you. Kristen - I think I'm supposed to beware of ex-lovers bearing gifts. John - Not from me. Oddly enough it's from Brady. Brady listens to all this. Kristen - From Brady? John - I know the handwriting. Kristen - Did you read the note? John - No, just an envelope. Nothing inside. He holds up the box. But there is something in here. I wonder what it is. Kristen - I don't understand. John - You mean why my son is sending you gifts? I was wondering the same thing when I found this. Kristen - So you decided to deliver it personally. John - Full service agency. Kristen - I don't get it. John - Actually I got to thinking that a personal gift addressed to you in Brady's handwriting probably should not be left sitting out in plain view in Victor's house. I think Victor might have some kind of reaction, don't you? Kristen - I'm more interested in your reaction. John - Maybe I'm not be totally honest here. I was surprised to find my son giving you gifts. Kristen - I'm sure there's a pretty simple explanation. John - Then I started thinking this is a pretty good excuse, I mean opportunity, for me to come over here myself. Kristen glances towards the washroom. John - Are you sure that I'm not interrupting. You seem a bit distracted. Kristen - I'm sorry. I'm just kind of working on some stuff. John - So I am interrupting. Let me make this quick then. I'll tell you why I was looking for an excuse to come over here. I wanted to say thank you.

Hospital - Part 2: Kayla comes into Jen's room. Girl, are you still here? Jen - Just waiting for my release papers to come through. Kayla - Do you want me to speed things up? Jen - No. Abigail's on it. She's going to give me a ride home. Kayla - Good. I guess I'll go back to saving people's lives. Jen - Do you know if Daniel has seen Dr. Lewis yet? Kayla - I think he's the one that's going to want to fill you in on all that.

Dan holds out his hands to Maggie. Look at that. Maggie - OMG. If you ask me, that medication kicked in just in the knick of time. When I think about Jennifer and what could have happened. Dan - But everything worked out, right? I think we've got somebody up there that's looking out for both of us. Maggie - I think you all are looking out for each other. Daniel? That smile, that look in your eyes ... it's not just the good news about the tremors. There's something else. Dan - Yeah, there kind of is. Maggie - Well this is going to be the best day ever. Now get out of here. Dan - Why? Maggie - Jennifer is in her hospital room and I think she's waiting for you.

Brady Pub - Part 2: Gabi - Do you think it's a lie that I love Nick? Do you think it's a lie that we're going to raise this baby and love it with all of our hearts? Will - No, you know that's not what I meant. I'm not trying to be negative here Gabi but I grew up watching my Mom's lies blow up in her face over and over again. And it's literally been my whole life. She lied about who I was. She lied about who my father was. We're going down that same path. Gabi - No this is different because Nick knows the truth. I'm not trying to fool anybody. Honestly this is what I think is the best thing for this baby. Will - Yeah, you're right. Gabi - I know I'm right. I need to go because there's something that I have to do. Will - I thought you were meeting my mom to talk about the wedding. Gabi - I am but this can't wait.

Kristin's hotel room - Part 2: Kristen - You wanted to say thank you. John - For not reporting Marlena when she broke into your room. Kristen - You already said thank you. John - I'm just not sure I made it clear how much it meant to me and I assume the same goes for Brady. Isn't that what this is for? Just to say thank you. Kristen - Sure. I guess so. John - Doc doesn't want any more problems and God knows, neither do I. Kristen - Isn't that great! So why don't you guys come over Friday and we'll play some pinochle. They laugh. But if we can't be friends at least we don't have to be enemies, right? John - Right. Kristen - Keep our distance but have a peaceful coexistence. John - On that note I'll let you get back to work and when you see Brady tell him he owes me for the price of a messenger. Kristen - I'm sure I won't see him before you do so ... Hey John, thank you. I know you tend to be a man of your word. That means a lot. John leaves. Brady comes out of hiding. I was sure he was here because he knows what's going on. Kristen - Yeah. Well thank God he didn't. That would have been a disaster, right?

Hospital - Part 3: A smiling Dan comes into Jen's room. She returns the smile. As he approaches she bends over in pain. She assures him she's fine. I just have to keep reminding myself that I just had major surgery and I can't move too fast. Banter ensues. Jen - Did you get a chance to see Dr. Lewis. Dan holds out his hand. I did. Look at that. If you need a needle threaded or a martini carried across the room I am your go to guy. Look at that. Jen - I just ... she sits down. Dan - What, this is good news? Jen - I know it is. You don't understand. This is my grandfather's hospital. I grew up watching my grandfather; watching the people here heal people. You do that. You have this amazing gift. You saved my life twice. Dan jokes - That's the last time I'll do that young lady. She places her hand over his. I was really afraid that I screwed everything up. Dan - No, we're not going back there. That is looking backwards and we are done with that, you got it? This is a happy ending and we're going to enjoy it. That is the doctor's orders. Look at me. Thank you for helping me and just talking me into ... it's just ... words, there are no words to express how much this means to me. How it changes everything. Jen - You made the decision. You took the risk. Dan - Because of you. Jen - Alright then, you owe me big! So big, like you can knock a big chunk off my medical bill. Dan - That particular procedure at the cabin is on the house. What you said to me afterwards ... Jen laughs. What did I say to you afterwards?

Brady Pub - Part 3: Sami runs into the pub with Hope right at her heels. Sami exclaims - She's not here. I thought she'd be here. She checks her watch. We're early. Hope - We are. How did that happen? Just so you know, I asked Rafe to be here. Sami - Rafe? Hope - Yeah. Oh gosh, I'm sorry. Do you have a problem with that? Sami - No, I'm sure he'll have a lot of interesting insight into all the flowers we should put on the pews in the church. Sorry, just my gut instinct. When we got married he made our wedding beautiful all by himself. Hope - Did you have any trouble getting away from work? I imagine Kristen is somewhat of a slave driver. Sami - Yes she is but no I didn't because actually I work for EJ now. Hope - What! Seriously? That's horrible. Sami - It hasn't been. We've been working very well together and he said basically that we were partners. Hope mutters - And a man's word is his bond. She hands over a brochure - Do you like that cake? Sami - Why do I get the feeling that you don't trust him. Hope - And you do? Really? Why? Sami - We just work together. That's it. Hope - Right, just another DiMera coincidence. Sami - You are reading way too much into this. I promise. EJ does not have an agenda. Hope laughs. Because that would be so wildly out of character for him. Do you like this cake better? Sami - I do like this one better. Why ... stop it ... please. He let me come here in the middle of the day to focus on Gabi's wedding. He had to know Rafe would be here involved in some way. Does that sound like someone with an agenda? Hope - What do you think about that one? Hmm ... the answer would be yes.

Common Grounds - Part 2 : EJ - Samantha and I are working together. That is all. Chad - Right and that was all just business. EJ - We work together. We have a family together so it helps when things are running smoothly and we are being friends. Chad - And who knows what friendliness might lead to. Shrewd move. EJ - Yeah. By the way, it was your sister Kristen's idea. Chad - I talked to Kristen. She said some pretty interesting things. EJ - If I were you I would listen to what she had to say. Take care. He leaves. Gabi grabs Chad arm - You and I are going to settle this right now.

Kristin's hotel room - Part 3: Kristen - I'm really glad there was no note in here for your father to read. Brady - I threw it out. The written word is not my strong suit. Kristen - Who needs it anyway. It's exceptable to say it with jewelry. She opens her bracelet. It's exquisite. Brady - I thought this might make up for your injured wrist. Kristen - It's beautiful. Thank you. They kiss. I don't know how smart it is though; me running around town wearing expensive gifts from you. Brady - You think that thing is expensive? Kristen - Are you kidding me? Any girl with two eyeballs would know that that is expensive. Brady - It might be but I thought that since we have so many secrets what's wrong with one more. You're the only person in the world that knows it's from me. Kristen - Yeah but our secrets are piling up. Brady - I know that. Kristen - I'm so sorry but I've got to go. Brady - That's okay. I've had enough excitement for one day. See you. At the door he says I'll call you then leaves. Kristen - Wow. I thought my family was fond of secrets. Well today wasn't the day John but it's coming. It's coming!

Hospital - Part 4: Jen - So what is it that I said? I'm sure it didn't make any sense because I was so loopy from all those drugs. Dan - I guess you were. Jen - Let me guess. I probably swore that next year will be the Cubs year and I probably placed a little wager on it. Dan - You obviously do know what you were saying. Jen - That's okay because I stand by my Cubbies. So whatever it was, a hundred dollars, two hundred dollars ... Dan - I told you I wouldn't hold you to what you said. I meant it. Jen - Anyway, it's not the time to talk about the Cubs. Dan - It's one of the first things we ever really talked about, the Cubs. Jen - I want to talk about you getting back on that surgical rotation. Did you talk to Kayla? Kristen barges in - Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't know you had company. You scared me. Dan - I was going. I'll check on what's holding up your release. He leaves. Kristen - Do you need a ride home? Jen - No, Abby's on it. Kristen - How about some chicken soup? Jen - You know, I'm a Horton so by the time I get home my kitchen's going to look like Casseroles 'R Us. Kristen - Okay, I'm glad you're okay. She starts to leave. Jen - Thank you for coming down here. Kristen - Sure. Do you want me to find that doctor, whoever he is, and speed up the release process. Jen - That was Daniel, Dr. Jonas. Kristen - The same guy that was with Nicole? Jen - No, the same guy that saved my life twice.

HTS - Part 2: EJ calls out to Will. It's been a while. Will - Yeah, I guess it has. EJ - Did your mother tell you that we're working together now? Will - Yeah she said you're her new boss. EJ - We're more like partners really. Will - Oh, great. I guess I'll see you around. EJ - William, do you want to tell me what's wrong? Will - I don't know what you mean. I'm fine, just busy. Got a lot of stuff to do. EJ - So I understand you're seeing somebody. Will - I am. EJ - Good. It's going well I hope. Will - Better than I imagined. EJ - Good. Well then whoever this young man is, he's very lucky. Will - I'm not so sure about that but thanks. EJ - I understand that you're not one to confide in me. I just wanted to say that I hope you have a fantastic New Year full of happiness, no complications. Will - Yeah, amen to that.

Brady Pub - Part 4: Sami - It's not good for you to keep it all in Aunt Hope. You should tell me what you think. Hope - Okay, I will. That trusting EJ game is ... oh my gosh, what is that word ... it's on the tip of my tongue ... idiotic! Sami - Well thank you for chiming in on my personal and professional life in one feel swoop. Hope - Sami, Sami, Sami. I worry. I'm telling you, you start working with EJ again and one thing leads to another ... you know what happens; you fall back into your old patterns. Sami - Are you suggesting that EJ and I have a rocky history? Hope - Oh I'm not suggesting, I am saying you're nuts for working for him. Sami laughs - I am not nuts Aunt Hope. Rafe walks up - What's so funny? Sami - Aunt Hope had the nerve to sit here and question my judgement. My judgement! Of all people. Rafe - Where's my sister? She should be here by now.

Common Grounds - Part 3 : Chad - I'm busy. Go pedal your BS somewhere else. Gabi - You talked to Sonny, didn't you? Should I go call Justin? Should I call him so he can remind you that if you don't keep your mouth shut you could go to prison? Chad - And let me remind you that it's a two way street. You think Nick would get conjugal visitation rights? Gabi - You are such a creep. You can insult me all you want but you signed those papers for a reason so watch out what you say to people. Good, I'm glad you got the message. Chad - Maybe I got the message but I don't think I've got the whole story. Gabi - What are you talking about? Chad - I'm not sure. All I know is that all of a sudden you're pregnant, getting married at warp speed. Gabi - Who told you that? Chad - You think something like that will stay quiet around here? Gabi - Fine. You know everything about my personal life. Does that make you happy? Chad - I'm not sure I know everything. What was going on the other night when I was at your place? Nick was sure mad about something. Gabi - What I can say, you just have that affect on people. She leaves.

Hospital - Part 5: Jen - So now you can see why I'm a little protective of that guy. Kristen - Yeah, super surgeon. It's too bad he's not a little cuter then he'd really be a catch. Jen - Are you kidding me! Daniel's one of the best looking guys ... she stops, Kristen laughs. Gotcha! Oh hi Dr. Jonas. I'll leave the two of you alone. I'll call you later. She leaves. Dan - Do I know her? Jen - That is Kristen DiMera. We were friends in another lifetime. Dan - I have the release forms right here. I can imagine you're ready to get out of here. Jen - That is an understatement. It feels like a year has past since I left my house and went to the cabin. A lot has happened since then. Dan agrees - A lot.

HTS - Part 3: John is with Brady. So in the end I'm glad I had that talk with her. I hope you don't mind that I used your gift as an excuse. Brady - No, not as long as you gave it to her. John - We kind of agreed to keep our distance; a peaceful coexistence is the way I think she put it. Brady - Sounds like a good idea. John - I'm going to need a favour from you just in case I'm wrong about her. Would you mind keeping an eye on her? Brady - No, I wouldn't mind a bit.

Brady runs into Kristen at the gates to the square. Kristen asks if he's stalking her. Brady kisses her. I just talked to my Dad. He told me about going over to see you today. Kristen - Did you act surprised? Brady - I didn't have to because he asked me for a favour. He told me to keep a very close eye on you. I think that pretty much proves he has no idea what's going on. Kristen - That's what we wanted, right? Brady - I felt bad lying to him but I would have felt worse giving you up. Are you done with your errands? Can we go back to your place now? Kristen - You are insatiable! They kiss. You don't know how important you've become to me Brady. Someday I hope you will.

Hospital - Part 6: Dan walks up to Maggie and Kayla at the nurses station. When can I get back on that surgical rotation. Kayla - As soon as I make that phone call. Sorry. She leaves. Maggie - Are you okay? Dan - Of course I am. Maggie - You seem deflated. Dan - Just anxious to get back to work, that's all. Maggie - Wait a minute. You're not going to back on rotation for at least an hour. Why don't you take Jennifer out for lunch. Dan - No, she needs to take it easy.

Horton house: Jen is sitting on the couch. She calls out - Abigail, can I please have some toast with that tea also. Thank you. I love you sweetie. She recalls saying I love you Daniel and what else she said in the cabin.

Brady Pub - Part 5: Gabi is at the table with them now. Sami - Eric is going to be the one to do the wedding ceremony, that's fantastic! That's perfect, it's all in the family. Hope asks Sami about the dress. Sami thinks that since the ceremony isn't till after the holidays they should schedule the fitting a little closer ... That reminds me, I didn't get a chance to ask you, how far along are you? Gabi - 12 weeks. Hope - What! Sami - What? Hope - It's just that I was talking to Nick yesterday, he said it was more like 5, 6 weeks. Cue questioning looks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Skye
Member Avatar

Thursday, December 13th

Ej and sami are at the coffee place he is on the phone
talking about numbers
sami says Ej its ok
she laughs and says we are introducing a new lipstick
you makes it sound like
you are negotiating peace in the middle east
he says dont laugh at your boss
especially on to his face
she says your problem is people dont laugh in your face enough
you are missing the joie de vivre
he says let me tell you something in the cut throat world of lipstick there is no place for joie de vivre
chad comes over to the table
Ej says speaking of the joys of life
sami says hey chad whats up
chad says you
must be busy making all those plans for gabi
he leaves
Sami says to EJ
yeah about that
he was talking about the fact that i have been planning gabis wedding
are you mad?
he says no why would i be mad

Hope meets rafe at the square
she says your sister my cousin are
you as surprised as i am
he says the wedding or the baby
she says both
are you ok about this

gabi comes into the pub
will says where did sonny go
she says i didnt wait around to find out
Will says whats going on
she says not much Sonny just wanted me to know how much he hated
me

dr. lewis examine dans hands and says
your tremors are a thing of the past
kayla says you are going to be a surgeon again you did it
he says it wasnt me it was jennifer and she needs to know that

jen is getting dressed to leave the hospital
maggie comes in and asks her if she can drive her home
jen says i just want find dan and tell him that i owe him everything

John comes to kristens hotel room
with the gift he found on Victors table
for her from Brady
brady is hiding in the bathroom
kristens says this is a surprise
john says this is for you
this is from Brady oddly enough

maggie says i know you are grateful
do you think this is a good idea
jen says do you think dan doesnt want to see me
maggie says he might not want you running around the hospital looking for him
jen says im fine
more than fine thanks to dan
he could be a surgeon again
maggie says slow down for a minute
jen says did the tremors come back
maggie says calm down
i dont know how dan is he is having tests today
he is confident that the tests are going to go well
jen says they have to

dan thanks dr. lewis
dr. lewis says he is good to go and be a surgeon again

maggie says i think i was wrong
i wanted you to stay quiet and rest but i see you arent going to rest until you see how he is doing
jen says does dan want to see me
maggie says as much as you want to see him

kayla tells dan that jen is being released today
she bounced back really well
from that surgery

rafe says my sister wants me to be happy for her and be accepting of all of this but i dont know if i can
she says can you fake it
sami and i are meeting her to talk about the wedding
maybe you should join us
he says oh really so now im supposed to help plan the wedding ?
She says i will say you had to work
he says i will be there
if sami can put herself out for gabi i sure can
she says you think sami is doing this for gabi
you are such a man
Sami says so you really arent mad
about me planning gabis wedding
EJ says no im not
i may be a little bit humourless when it comes to business
but im not a complete curmudgeon
and only a complete curmudgeon
would object to you planning a wedding
she is family to you isnt she?
She says yeah but still
he says you and i working together is more like a partnership i really value that and i want you to be happy with what we are doing
if you need to take some time to go and plan a wedding
take some time to plan a wedding
she says ok the we are going to meet up and talk about the wedding this afternoon
he says so what are you waiting for go and plan a wedding
tell gabi mazel tov for me
she says i will do that
she kisses his cheek and thanks him
and she runs out
he sits there in a stupor
chad comes over and says
you really have her eating out of the palm of your hand
Ej says i have no idea what you are talking about

will says sonny doesnt hate you
she says he didnt use to but chad went to work on him
Will says are you ever going to tell me about this thing between you and chad
she says no its nothing i cant handle and i will handle it
he says maybe this will be too much for you
the wedding and everything
i think this whole thing is getting out of our control
she says great lets talk about how this affects you, im sorry if this is all inconveniencing you
he says thats not what i meant
maybe we should stop and think
she says what is there to think about
he says this whole thing is turning into this one big fat lie

Kristen says from brady
john says i know the handwriting
she says did you read the note
john says no note just an envelope
but there is something in here
he shakes the box
she says i dont understand
he says im wondering
why my son is giving you gifts
i got to thinking that a personal gift
addressed to you
shouldnt be left in vic house he might have kind of a reaction
she says whats you reaction
he says i was surprised to find my son giving you gifts
you seem distracted
i was looking for an excuse to come over here
i wanted to say thank you

kayla comes into see Jennifer
jen tells her abi is going to give her a ride home
she asks if dan saw dr. lewis yet
kayla says i think he will want to fill you in on that

maggie talks to dan
he shows her his hands are cured
she says that medication kicked in in the nick of time
he says everything worked out
somebody up there is looking out for both of us
she says that smile the look in your eyes
its just not just the good news about the treatment there is something else
he says yeah there kind of is
she says this is going to be the best day ever get out of here
jen is in her room
and i think she is waiting for you

gabi say do you think its a lie that i love nick and we are going to raise this baby and love it
he says no i grew up watching my mom and her lies blow up in her face
she lied about who i was and who my Father was , we are going down the same path
she says this is different
nick knows the truth im not trying to fool anyone
this is best thing for this baby
she says she has something to do and
she leaves

john says i wanted to thank you for not reporting Marlena for breaking in to your room
and i guess brady wanted to thank you too
isnt that what this present is for, to say thank you
doc doesnt want anymore
problems
she says that is great why dont you guys come over on Friday and we can play pinocle
just kidding
but if we cant be friends at least we dont need to be enemies
he says i will let you get back to work
she says thank you
this means a lot
he leaves
brady comes out
he says i was sure he was here cuz he knew what was going on
she says well thank god he didnt that would be a disaster right?

dan comes into jens room
they smile at each other
she says did you see dr lewis
he says i did
he shows her his hands
they are steady
she says this is my grandfathers hospital i grew up watching him heal people
and you do that you have this amazing gift and you saved my life twice
he says thats the last time i do that young lady
she says i was afraid
that i screwed everything up
he says we arent going back there
this is a happy ending and we are are going to enjoy it and thats the doctors orders
thank you for helping me and talking me into this
they hold hands
there are no words to express how much this means to me
it changes everything
she says but you made the decision
you took the risk
he says because of you
she says ok you owe me so big
he says there is no charge for the procedure and
what you said to me afterwards
she says what
what did i say to you afterwards

sami and Hope run into the pub
gabi isnt there yet
Hope says i asked rafe to be here
do you have a problem with that
sami says no im sure he might have some insight on all the flowers we put on the pews in the church
sorry , that was my gut instinct
truth is when we got married he made our wedding beautiful all by himself
Hope says did you have trouble getting away from work, i imagine
kristen is as slave driver
sami says yes she is but i work for ej now
Hope says what seriously?
Thats horrible
Sami says it hasnt been we have been working really well together and
he said we were basically partners
Hope says partners, the mans word is his bond
sami says why do i get the feeling that you dont trust him
Hope says and you do? why
sami says we just work together thats it
Hope says im sorry just another dimera coincidence
sami says you are reading way too much into this
he does not have an agenda
Hope says cuz that would be so out of character for him
sami says he let me come here
he had to know rafe would be here
does that sound like someone with an agenda
Hope says yes

EJ says chad samantha and i are working together thats all
chad says right just business
EJ says we work together we have a family together
so it helps when things are running smoothly
and we are being friends
chad says and who knows where friendliness might lead too
shrewd move ej very shrewd
EJ says it was kristens idea
chad says i talked to her and she had interesting things to say
EJ says i would listen to what she has to say
take care brother
he leaves

gabi comes in and says you and i are are going to settle this all of it right now

Kristen says im glad there was no note in here
why didnt you write me a note?
He says i did but i threw it out
she opens the box
and says its exquisite
he says i thought this might make up for your injured wrist
she says its beautiful thank you
it expensive
he says it might be
he puts it on her
they kiss
she says im sorry i got to go
things to do
he leaves
she says wow
i thought my family was fond of secrets
well today wasnt the day john but its coming

jen says what did i say
i was probably so loopy from the drugs
he says i guess you were
she says i probably swore that next year will be the cubs year and i probably placed a little wager on it?
he says you didnt know what you were saying
she says thats ok cuz i stand by my cubbies what was it 100 dollars, 200
he says i told you i wouldnt hold you to what you said and i meant it
she says this isnt the time to be talking about the cubs
i want to talk about you getting back to being a surgeon
kristen comes in
dan says he is going and he leaves
kristen says need a ride home
jen says no abi is coming
kristen says chicken soup?
Jen says im a Horton my kitchen will look like casseroles are us
christen says im glad you are ok
jen says thank you for coming down here
kristen says sure
want me to find that doctor and speed up the release papers
jen says oh that was Daniel
dr. jonas
kristen says the same guy that was with Nicole
jen says no the same guy who saved my life twice

ej runs into Will at the square
he says William its been awhile
did your mother tell you we were working together ?
Will says yeah she said you were her new boss
eJ says more like partners really
Will says great
i guess i will see you around
EJ says William
do you want to tell me whats wrong

sami says its not good for you to keep it all in like this you should
tell me what you think
Hope says trusting EJ again is idiotic
sami says well thank you
for chiming in on my personal and professional life
Hope says im worried
you start working with EJ again and one thing leads to another
you fall back into your old patterns
sami says are you suggesting that ej and i have a rocky history
Hope says im saying you would be nuts for working for him
sami says im not nuts
rafe comes in
says where is my sister

Chad says he is busy go peddle your bs somewhere else
she says you talked to sonny
should i go call Justin
so he can remind you that if you dont keep your mouth shut you could go to prison
he says let me remind you thats a 2 way street
she says you are such a creep
you can insult me all you want
but you signed those papers for a reason so watch what you say to people
good glad you got the message
he says maybe i got the message but i dont think i got the whole story
she says what are you talking about
he says im not sure
but all i know is all of a sudden you are pregnant and getting married at warp speed
think that will stay quiet
she says fine you know everything about my personal life does that make you happy
he says what was going on the other night when i was at your place and nick was shooting off about something
she says oh you just have that effect on people
she leaves

Will says i dont know what you mean, im fine , you know busy
EJ says i understand you are seeing somebody ?
Will says i am
EJ says good
its going well i hope?
Will says yeah better than i imagined
EJ says good, whoever this young man is , he is very lucky
Will says
im not so sure about that but thanks
Ej says i understand you are not one to confide in me, i wanted to say i hope you have a fantastic year full of happiness and no complications
will says yeah amen to that

jen says im a little protective of that guy
kristen says yeah super surgeon
too bad he isnt a little cuter then
he would be really be a catch
jen says are you kidding he is one the best looking guys i
kristen says gotcha
Dan comes in
kristens says bye dr. jonas
he says do i know her
she says thats Kristen dimera
we were friends in another life time
he has her release forms
she signs them
it feels like a year has passed since i left my house and went to the cabin
a lot has happened

john talks to brady at the square
he tells him
he used his gift as an excuse
to talk to Kristen and thank her
he wants a favour
would you mind keeping an eye on her
brady says no i wouldnt mind a bit

kristen is outside the square
brady comes up and scares her
she grabs him and kisses him
she says are you stalking me
he says my dad wants me to keep a close eye on you
which proves he has no idea whats going on
she says thats what we wanted , you dont know how important you have become to me

maggie asks dan if he is ok
he says of course i am
she says you seem deflated
he says im just anxious to get back to work
she says why dont you take jen out to lunch
he says no she needs to take it easy

jen is home
sitting on the couch
yells to abi who must be in the kitchen something about toast and she loves her
then she has a flashback to telling dan she loves him

Sami mentions that Eric is doing the wedding ceremony
perfect all in the family
sami says how far along are you ?
Gabi says 11 or 12 weeks
Hope says what?
sami says whats wrong
Hope says i was talking to Nick yesterday he said it was 5 or 6 weeks

blueskies
Member Avatar

Uh-oh, that means the letter to Kristen is still in Vic's house somewhere!

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

Gabi showing off her true colors!
and can I say this again the younger group storyline is stupid from that baby fiasco, and the "agrement" between Nick and Chad is laughable what all can Chad get if he tell the truth? some Community service hous while Gabiwhore go to jail. Daniel and Jennifer is back so this episode is guarantee to be bad what is this writer smoking. yeah I'll past try better next timee. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

WillFan
Member Avatar

Days Preview 12-13-12

http://youtu.be/qg_1jjAa_Dg

Hope, Rafe, Kristen, Will, Gabi, Sami, John, Brady & Others

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Thoughts:

**: Love Kristen, Kayla and Hope today.
**: Sami of course is still an idiot, but I did like the repertoire with Hope. More family scenes please.
**: Not sure what to say about this version of EJ
**: Still enjoying Gabi/Will scenes, I like that he is fully aware of how his situation now does parallel his own paternity issues as a child.
**: I like feisty Gabi and D-bag Chad.
**: I miss the days when I loved Maggie Horton.
**: No comment on Dannifer

concerned
Member Avatar

"he says let me tell you something in the cut throat world of lipstick there is no place for joie de vivre"

Writers you have spent the last week having EJ spew forth Johnny's sage advice on work should be fun and today you come forth with this.

Continuity please - do you even read each others work or watch the show?

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jen - I know it is. You don't understand. This is my grandfather's hospital. I grew up watching my grandfather; watching the people here heal people. You do that. You have this amazing gift. You saved my life twice.

Quote:

Kristen - Sure. Do you want me to find that doctor, whoever he is, and speed up the release process. Jen - That was Daniel, Dr. Jonas. Kristen - The same guy that was with Nicole? Jen - No, the same guy that saved my life twice.

Here we go again..... :headbang:

blueskies
Member Avatar

I'm hoping Dan leaves town with Chloe after realizing what an a** he was. BUT I want them to keep Parker as Philip's kid. Mostly I just want Dan gone and yes I'm willing to sacrifice Chloe if need be.

DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 12 2012, 04:41 PM
I'm hoping Dan leaves town with Chloe after realizing what an a** he was. BUT I want them to keep Parker as Philip's kid. Mostly I just want Dan gone and yes I'm willing to sacrifice Chloe if need be.
me too... I like Chloe but since we know her return is short term I was hoping praying she'd be coming back to usher Daniel out of town.. I just can't stand him anymore

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I actually like this version of EJ wooing Sami. Basically, his big "scheme" is figuring out ways to spend time with her and being nice to her. In other words, he's acting like a typical guy that likes a girl. And he's not being all weird and controlling about Rafe for once. Dare I say that he's almost behaving like a confident, rational human being. Novel concept.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
Dec 12 2012, 05:04 PM
I actually like this version of EJ wooing Sami. Basically, his big "scheme" is figuring out ways to spend time with her and being nice to her. In other words, he's acting like a typical guy that likes a girl. And he's not being all weird and controlling about Rafe for once. Dare I say that he's almost behaving like a confident, rational human being. Novel concept.
Agreed.

And we probably just jinxed it.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
Dec 12 2012, 05:06 PM
tomsawyer
Agreed.

And we probably just jinxed it.
Knocking on something right now.

Chelsea
Member Avatar

The only thing I want Chloe to do as far as Daniel is concerned is to destroy his career and life with Jennifer. Nancy is coming back, I hope she helps Chloe ruin his career and run him out of town in shame.

Chad grow a pair and take that twit Gabi down.

concerned
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Agree with the theory..... but could he just be a bit more suave debonair and charming whilst doing it. He's just a bit dull at the moment.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

This episode was OK, but EJami and Dannifer just made me be on the verge of falling asleep. SO FUCKING BORING!!! And really, writers, comparing Daniel to the great Tom Horton!? My Lord, this is over the top! Everything else was fine, though, but I will not be watching.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 12 2012, 06:21 PM
This episode was OK, but EJami and Dannifer just made me be on the verge of falling asleep. SO FUCKING BORING!!! And really, writers, comparing Daniel to the great Tom Horton!? My Lord, this is over the top! Everything else was fine, though, but I will not be watching.
If Sami can be Caroline and EJ Victor then Daniel can be Tom Horton. LOl! Im sure Rafe is Bo and Will is Shawn D.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Quote:

Common Grounds Gabi grabs Chad arm - You and I are going to settle this right now.

Gabi, please! :flipoff:
Posted Image
She fucked his life, the second she hired Andrew, granted he should have turned her in when he found out, but he was thinking about protecting Mel. He's not just going to forgive and forget; I hope he rats her ass out. Come on, Chad!
Edited by Caylee, Dec 12 2012, 07:18 PM.

camera shy

concerned
Dec 12 2012, 03:34 PM
"he says let me tell you something in the cut throat world of lipstick there is no place for joie de vivre"

Writers you have spent the last week having EJ spew forth Johnny's sage advice on work should be fun and today you come forth with this.

Continuity please - do you even read each others work or watch the show?
I guess they never heard continuity is a writers' best friend. And who is going to pay for this wedding?

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Hmm, one thing, Will and EJ they definitely need more scenes together CM and JS have a great chemistry together and their scenes are always a delight to watch! Sami and EJ topnotch as always it's their chemistry that makes their scenes so well one thing that struck me is that EJ is very lay back with Sami in these scenes!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply