Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 24th
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 03:38 PM (8,063 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers wk of 12/24

Phyllis questions Avery about her past

Summer discovers Noah's secret

Nikki and Victor exchange Christmas gifts

Adam reaches out to Chelsea

Kevin and Chloe plot to find the missing money

Jack's family stages an intervention.

Tyler charming behavior towards Lily unnerves Cane.

via jcren twitter

Daily Spoilers wk 12/24

12/24, Lily urges Cane to give Tyler a chance; Victoria feels conflicted about her loyalties to Billy and Victor.

12/25, Jack's peace offering is rejected; Summer uncovers Noah's secret.

12/26, Victor and Nikki exchange gifts; Jack reaches a new low.

12/27, Tyler makes Cane jealous; Jill and Katherine are surprised by Tucker.

12/28, Sharon and Victor have an encounter; Victoria questions Avery about Nick.

Additional Teasers wk 12/24

12/24, Adam Test Jack
12/25, Nikki and Victor exchange heartfelt gifts, while Adam reaches out to Chelsea.
12/26, Cane is unnerved by Tylerís charming behavior toward Lily. Also, Kevin and Chloe plot to find the missing money.
12/27, Jack friends and family stage an intervention.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Peace Offering)
12/25, Billy and Victoria refuse to make amends with Jack; Summer learns what Noah is hiding.(CC) (Stereo)

(Christmas Gifts)
12/26, Nikki and Victor exchange Christmas presents; Jack's addiction causes him to go sink to a new low.(CC) (Stereo)

(Cane's Jealousy)
12/27, Cane becomes envious of Tyler's charm; Katherine and Jill are surprised by Tucker.(CC) (Stereo)

(Questioning Avery)
12/28, Victor and Sharon face one another; Victoria questions Avery about her plans for Nick.(CC) (Stereo)

TV Guide Previews

12/24, Lily urges Cane to give Tyler a chance; Victoria feels conflicted about her loyalties to Billy and Victor.

12/25, Billy and Victoria reject Jack's peace offering, while Summer discovers Noah's secret.

12/26, Nikki and Victor exchange heartfelt Christmas gifts, while Jack's addiction drives him to new lows.

12/27, Tyler's charming behavior makes Cane jealous, while Tucker surprises Katherine and Jill.

12/28, Victor and Sharon come face to face, while Victoria questions Avery about her intentions with Nick.
Edited by Daytime, Dec 22 2012, 12:05 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

figures nosey butt Summer would find out the secret. :huh:

LPS
Member Avatar

Chloe/Kevin....this smells completely of Rikaart and his stupid storyline idea. Who wants to watch them go on a lame treasure hunt.

Jack's intervention sounds quick and rushed.

I'm okay with Tyler smoozing Lily if it ends Lane.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Oh wonderful. More scooby doo stories for Kevin. Chlovin are lame as can be.

Evan
Member Avatar

If Chelsea takes Adam back, she's dumber than I thought, but as we know, Newman men are obviously so irresistable.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

:D queenmoe wins half her bet. I don't mind seeing this play out because I like the actors interaction.
Quote:

The Minne Me's that are Jeff and Gloria. :facepalm: What did the actress Liz do to deserve such garbage? Kate ain't even on my fav character radar and I want her out this heaping pile of bullshit.
Quote:

Umm`What family? No other Abbott's there but Kyle,unless this is MR return entrance. GAWD! I can just hear that heffah now "Uncle Jaauuuuuck, Uncle Jaauuuuuck, Really!Like OMG these are sore loser pills Uncle Jaauuuuuck :hmmph:
Quote:

Fuck Cane!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 12 2012, 04:04 PM
figures nosey butt Summer would find out the secret. :huh:
:biggrin: Sam, I TOLD YOU SO!!! :blowkiss: lol

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

:sarclap: L&D I really didn't want to be right, :tclosed: but these writers have became PREDICTABLE!

On another note...I can see Sharon going to court for the fire. She'll be found guilty, but she won't go to jail....instead, the judge will make her go to a mental facility/ community service...what if she had to work for the Newmans?

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Wait is Chlovin's missing money the same at Noah's?

Queen B
Member Avatar

If anyone should be making the decisions here its Chelsea. Not too sure why they are writing her as this pathetic and desperate woman. Adam shouldn't get to chose which woman he wants, he has fucked up multiple times and both Sharon and Chelsea need to tell him to fuck off

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Queen B
Dec 12 2012, 06:57 PM
If anyone should be making the decisions here its Chelsea. Not too sure why they are writing her as this pathetic and desperate woman. Adam shouldn't get to chose which woman he wants, he has fucked up multiple times and both Sharon and Chelsea need to tell him to fuck off
ICAM B. They have completely dumbed down Chelsea for this s/l. That's what Adumb does to women. And Chloe telling Chelsea they will get rid of Sharon. What is JG smoking?? That better just be them venting. Chloe has no time for that, she has her hands full with Kevin and their financial problems.

Peridott
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 12 2012, 05:40 PM
Wait is Chlovin's missing money the same at Noah's?
Yes. Now we know why the writers had Alex go to the coffeehouse first instead of straight to Noah. Kevin overheard Alex on the phone.

cyndabell

It's interesting that money issues involving Kevin/Chloe also come up on tommorrow's show. I'm assuming that's about the money he took from Tucker. So I guess Kevin will attempt theft on Noah's stash later this month? Silly storyline, especially since we still don't even know why Noah has the money. And where will Alex be in all of this? I also think it's pointless that we haven't seen his character since he debuted last week. That's no way to treat a new character.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Alex won't be back on til Monday.

natdot99
Member Avatar

lightandday
Dec 12 2012, 04:58 PM
Quote:

:D queenmoe wins half her bet. I don't mind seeing this play out because I like the actors interaction.
Quote:

The Minne Me's that are Jeff and Gloria. :facepalm: What did the actress Liz do to deserve such garbage? Kate ain't even on my fav character radar and I want her out this heaping pile of bullshit.
Quote:

Umm`What family? No other Abbott's there but Kyle,unless this is MR return entrance. GAWD! I can just hear that heffah now "Uncle Jaauuuuuck, Uncle Jaauuuuuck, Really!Like OMG these are sore loser pills Uncle Jaauuuuuck :hmmph:
Quote:

Fuck Cane!
Anything that messes with Cane, I so superior to everyone else attitude is fine with me and the viewers who cannot stand him.
Posted Image

soapflake02

oh now Phyllis gives a damn about her sister, my god Phyllis stick your nose into everything.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sounds like Adam is going to try save his marriage. I am curious to see who Chelsea will react.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

metitle
Dec 12 2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:

Sounds like Adam is going to try save his marriage. I am curious to see who Chelsea will react.
He might be reaching out to give her the divorce papers lol. Chelsea went from the person slapping Adam and leaving to desperate woman trying to hold on to a jerk overnight! What the heck? :soapbox: Isnt she supposed to be street savy? Well right now she lost her brain. The faster the misery ends the better.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I hope it ends soon too. Adam is making a complete fool of Chelsea and it isn't going to stop. Chelsea needs to get out now. I thought she was smart too but she has to be dumber then a can of worms to stay in a marriage that has been nothing but lying and cheating.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

What has happened to this show?!!!! :yawnz:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply