Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of December 24th
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 03:38 PM (8,110 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Dec 12 2012, 05:12 PM
Sammie Jo
Dec 12 2012, 04:04 PM
figures nosey butt Summer would find out the secret. :huh:
:biggrin: Sam, I TOLD YOU SO!!! :blowkiss: lol
yup, when you're right, you're right! ;)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

queenmoe06
Dec 12 2012, 05:23 PM
:sarclap: L&D I really didn't want to be right, :tclosed: but these writers have became PREDICTABLE!

On another note...I can see Sharon going to court for the fire. She'll be found guilty, but she won't go to jail....instead, the judge will make her go to a mental facility/ community service...what if she had to work for the Newmans?
Quote:

what if she had to work for the Newmans?

Oh no, please, get her as far away from the newmans as possible.
How about she has to do her community service at a fire dept?
She can become aware of the dangers of a fire, the firemen's lives she put at risk, the possiblity that someone could have been trapped in the house and died, and, on the upside for her, an entire dept of men for her to choose from. :boobs:

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Maybe Victor could join her for that community service. After all, he torched the house Skye was living in back at Hawaii. Oh wait, he (and everyone else in GC) isn't supposed to pay for his crimes. My bad...

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 13 2012, 10:24 AM
queenmoe06
:sarclap: L&D I really didn't want to be right, :tclosed: but these writers have became PREDICTABLE!

On another note...I can see Sharon going to court for the fire. She'll be found guilty, but she won't go to jail....instead, the judge will make her go to a mental facility/ community service...what if she had to work for the Newmans?
Quote:

She can become aware of the dangers of a fire, the firemen's lives she put at risk, the possiblity that someone could have been trapped in the house and died, and, on the upside for her, an entire dept of men for her to choose from. :boobs:
sammie it is a good plan but you seem to forget that none of those firemen have the last name Newman. A Newman man is the only man Sharon ever wants because they mean more money. No fame. She would be just Sharon Blah if she went for any man other then a Newman.

Ejole Lifer

Shick
Dec 13 2012, 10:31 AM
Maybe Victor could join her for that community service. After all, he torched the house Skye was living in back at Hawaii. Oh wait, he (and everyone else in GC) isn't supposed to pay for his crimes. My bad...
Oh pffttt details and facts. Those aren't wanted here.
The only community service I want to see Sharon doing is sending that slime Adam back to his wife.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

Shick
Dec 13 2012, 10:31 AM
Law enforcement should not even be a career option in GC. It's a useless profession. Can't even solve crimes properly let alone put any criminals away.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

If Adam leaves Chelsea,(damn fool)and he shows up on Sharon's door, she wouldn't send him away. Adam having a wife is what slowed Sharon down. Besides, if she married anyone other than a Newman, she'd have to change everything, drivers license, checks... she has enough troubles remembering not to blurt out the truth.

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Doubled up, woops
Edited by Only1Way, Dec 13 2012, 01:57 PM.

Daytime
Member Avatar

This spoiler was previously set for Friday, December 21 because of the preemption, its now set for Monday December 24th

12/24, Lily urges Cane to give Tyler a chance; Victoria feels conflicted about her loyalties to Billy and Victor.

Edited by Daytime, Dec 15 2012, 12:05 PM.

dmarie

cyndabell
Dec 12 2012, 07:48 PM
It's interesting that money issues involving Kevin/Chloe also come up on tommorrow's show. I'm assuming that's about the money he took from Tucker. So I guess Kevin will attempt theft on Noah's stash later this month? Silly storyline, especially since we still don't even know why Noah has the money. And where will Alex be in all of this? I also think it's pointless that we haven't seen his character since he debuted last week. That's no way to treat a new character.
WHY WOULD CHLOE LOOKING FOR MISSING MONEY THAT KEVIN HAS STOLEN, i CAQN WRITE THIS SOAP HOW MUCH YOU WANT BET THAT THEY FIND OUT ABOUT MONEY THAT NOAH FRIEND HAS STOLEN AFTER THET HEAR ABOUT IT FROM THE DT. SUMMER WILL FIND THE MONEY AND SOME HOW KEVIN AND CHLOE WILL STEAL THIS MONEY. MICHAEL WILL SAVE HIS CROKE OF A BROTHER ONCE AGAIN. WHY NOAH HAS THE MONEY WHERE ANY ONE CAN FIND IT IS DUMB. WHY DOES KEEP LOOKING AT IT.
i KNEW VICTOR WILL BLACKMAIL ADAM TO HELP HIM GET HIS COMPANY BACK.BUT WE KNOW THAT VICTOR CAN'T BE TRUSTED IF VICTOR GET HIS COMPANY BACK BECAUSE ADAM HELP HIM, HE WILL FIRE HIM AS SOON AS HIS STINK BUTT HIT HIS DEST SEAT. LOOK HOW MANY TIME VICTOR BETRAYED SHARON.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Dec 13 2012, 12:17 AM
metitle
Dec 12 2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:

Adam reaches out to Chelsea
Sounds like Adam is going to try save his marriage. I am curious to see who Chelsea will react.
He might be reaching out to give her the divorce papers lol. Chelsea went from the person slapping Adam and leaving to desperate woman trying to hold on to a jerk overnight! What the heck? :soapbox: Isnt she supposed to be street savy? Well right now she lost her brain. The faster the misery ends the better.
Yes fast get it over with. Adam is a prick and all of a sudden she is a stupid, needy woman.

dmarie

HotPepper
Dec 13 2012, 11:35 AM
Sammie Jo
Dec 13 2012, 10:24 AM
queenmoe06

Quote:

sammie it is a good plan but you seem to forget that none of those firemen have the last name Newman. A Newman man is the only man Sharon ever wants because they mean more money. No fame. She would be just Sharon Blah if she went for any man other then a Newman.
ADAM HAS TO PLAY THIS RIGHT BECAUSE HE HIRED THIS MAN TO SET FIRES SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE SOMEONR WAS SITTING FIRES ALL OVER TOWN. CHELSEA NOT ONLY RATED ON HER HUSBAND SHE COULD CAUSED HIM TO GO TO JAIL ALSO.sHE TOLD CHLOE WHO MOUTH IS BIGGER THAN THE ATLANTIC OCEAN.
THIS IS WHY THEY PUT THYESE TWO CON ARTIST WOMEN TOGETHER.i SEE SPMEONE GETTING KILLED THE WAY THE STORY IS GOING. I SO SICK OF VICTORIA GOING BACK TO HER FAMILY NO MATTER WHAT CRIMES HE DOES OR WHO HE HURTS. NOW BILLY WILL GO AGAINST HIS OWN BROTHER TO KEEP HIM WIFE WHO CARE MORE ABOUT HER FATHER THAN HER OWN HUSBAQND OR CHILD. SHE LOST HER HUSBAND AND CHILD BECAUSE OF VICTOR. TO ME IT UNNATURE TO WANT YOUR DAUGHTER FOR YOURSELF, BECAUSE NO MAN IS GOOD ENOUGH FOR HER. IT UNREAL FOR A WOMQN TO KEEP ALLOWING A MAN TO TREAT HIS GROW CHILDREN LIKE CHILDREN, AND KEEP MARRYING HIM , SHE IS SICK . VICTOR PAID CHELSEA TO SET BILLY UP TO BREAK UP HIS MARRIAGE TO VICTORIA, NOW THE BUM IS MARRY TO HIS OTHER SON ADAM, WHY WOULD A POOR WOMAN REFUSE 10 MILLIOM DOLLARS UNLESS SHE HAS BIGGER PLANS THAT WOULD GET HER MORE MONEY. sHE MIGHT HAVE SET UP PLANS TO HOOK UP WITH ADAM ALL ALONG. THEY NO LOVE THERE SHE AFTER BIG MONEY AND SHARON IS A THREAT TO HER BANK ROLL.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Me like firemen ... bet Sharon would too ... :blowkiss:

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Sure she would. Hasn't met a man she hasn't liked yet!

Shick
Member Avatar

All the men love Sharon, lucky girl!

Queen B
Member Avatar

it's her elegance and natural beauty that reels them in

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Shick
Dec 15 2012, 09:35 PM
All the men love Sharon, lucky girl!
they don't love her. They only use her for a little while and leave her quickly. Nick is the only man that ever stuck with her any length of time. We see how that ended. With Sharon there is no love that is ever going to last . In fact with Sharon there is no love.............

Only1Way
Member Avatar

Not all of the men~ More like a fuck and run! Afraid she'll get attached and drain the life out of them. There are plenty of men in that town that don't love her, she just thinks they do. Along with the bi-polar she also has delusions of grandeur.
Sharon, take your meds like a good slut and voluntarily commit yourself for help.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

ROFLMAO 1WAY you crack me up

Shick
Member Avatar

So glad that all of the men love Sharon on Y&R. They don't love other people in Genoa City such as Phyllis that whore. She is good for a lousy lay, and then the men leave her and move onto something better (usually Sharon).

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply