Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scott Reeves OUT at GH!
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 07:38 PM (3,032 Views)
granolagirl
Member Avatar

Scott Reeves ‏@reevesforreal
Hey guys, u know how much u mean 2 me and I wanted u 2 hear it from me. I was let go from GH today and my last day should b in Feb sometime

https://twitter.com/reevesforreal/status/279091397339009024

Scott ReevesVerified ‏@reevesforreal
Love you all! Looking forward to seeing what God has next!!
https://twitter.com/reevesforreal/status/279009507831595008

EJ, ‏@EJCole1825
@reevesforreal Scotty? Are you leaving GH?

Scott ReevesVerified ‏@reevesforreal
@EJCole1825 ;)
https://twitter.com/reevesforreal/status/279010491920154624
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Disappointing news if true. I like Reeves as Steve. It's not a major role, but it's nice having another Webber around. And I like the brother/sister bond Steve has with Elizabeth.

I wonder if his exit will lead to Melissa Reeves leaving DAYS. Maybe they'll head back to Nashville.

taylore
Member Avatar

My poor Becky Herbst will be next.

HJBJDJ

Didn't take long after his bff Steve Burton left for Scott to be exiting.

Don't know if it would mean anything for Missy leaving DAYS, as he has already tried his hand at being a country star which he had only minimal success with which he stopped and they both ended up coming back to soaps. So someone will have to be working to bring some money in for the family.

Mason
Member Avatar

Steve's kind of a nothingy character (even if he is a Webber/doctor). I wouldn't really miss him.

Tammy
Member Avatar

I hope Steve takes Olivia with him if he has to go!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

taylore
Dec 12 2012, 07:45 PM
My poor Becky Herbst will be next.
I hope that's not the case. I haven't always been an Elizabeth fan but BH seems like the sweetest woman and I have hoped for a long time that the writers would give Liz a good storyline. And by good I do not mean Elizabeth planning, plotting, obsessing over a man and/or getting pregnant and lying about the baby's paternity. It seems like that is all the writers can write for the character in recent years, sadly.

Sorry to hear about SR leaving. I was pretty much neutral to Steve, but I did enjoy his sibling relationship with Liz and it was nice to have another member of a core family around.

Nate
Member Avatar

Rebecca Hearst won't be leaving. Hell no. GH won't make that mistake again, unless she quits.

Ehh, I won't miss him.

LPS
Member Avatar

Tammy
Dec 12 2012, 08:40 PM
I hope Steve takes Olivia with him if he has to go!
Amen. The actress is okay, but the character is blah.

I was running across old Youtube videos of Reeves on Y&R. He hasn't aged that well in the past few years, IMO. Something about the skin around his checks look odd.
Edited by LPS, Dec 12 2012, 08:50 PM.

Eric83
Member Avatar
"Relax nobody's having sex.... at least not yet"

Scott Reeves please take your wife back to Tennessee with you!

Tammy
Member Avatar

Eric83
Dec 12 2012, 09:09 PM
Scott Reeves please take your wife back to Tennessee with you!
Amen! I don't even give to shits about Jennifer... I am just tired of hearing her name, everywhere, all the time!!!!

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Bye bye. He won't be miss by me. Just dead weight IMO.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

I hope he isn't leaving. The Webbers are a legacy family and Steve's needed. If Scott Reeves is leaving, maybe Steve's being re-cast.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Please leave! I agree Steve could be relevant, but Olivia was totally wasted on this bozo and I don't like Scott Reeves as a person. Him and Melissa can both go away! Thank you. Another great move by Carlivati.

PS I too hope this doesn't mess with Elizabeth because I love Rebecca Herbst and we need more of her.

Evan
Member Avatar

Maybe this means Missy is leaving DAYS too?
Might be a good idea, as the Jennifer character has been ruined so much recently

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

If He leaving, We have to respect his desion for him so I will miss him on GH though.

happy
Member Avatar

:cheer: Good. He's a boring actor. And the cast is bloated.

Hope this means Olivia gets more story. Her character was much more interesting before being tied to Dr. Dullsville.

:wave: And I really, really, really hope he takes MR with him!!!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

happy
Dec 12 2012, 11:58 PM
:cheer: Good. He's a boring actor. And the cast is bloated.

Hope this means Olivia gets more story. Her character was much more interesting before being tied to Dr. Dullsville.

:wave: And I really, really, really hope he takes MR with him!!!
Best comment ever.

I agree that cast could shrink, but I actually have started to enjoy almost everyone. Steve is one of the people that have never grown on me though so good riddance!

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

I hate to see a Webber leave the show, but SR brought nothing to the table.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Scott Reeves ‏@reevesforreal
Hey guys, u know how much u mean 2 me and I wanted u 2 hear it from me. I was let go from GH today and my last day should b in Feb sometime

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply