Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Scott Reeves OUT at GH!
Topic Started: Dec 12 2012, 07:38 PM (3,040 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Hallelujah
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

happy
Member Avatar

;) Next they need to fire Connie/Kate
Edited by happy, Dec 13 2012, 12:35 AM.

Romancer66

Evan
Dec 12 2012, 11:52 PM
Maybe this means Missy is leaving DAYS too?
Might be a good idea, as the Jennifer character has been ruined so much recently
Considering how the character's been mangled since her 2010 return, Jennifer leaving or at least going off camera for a spell might be for the best. But MR is under contract, and if SR got the axe, that means someone in that family needs to bring in a steady paycheck. Who knows?

Alin89
Member Avatar

i still think MR will leave also.

cajnej
Member Avatar

I remember when SR was hired as Steve Webber, I was a little dissapointed that Matt Ashford was not making a return to GH as Tom Hardy but I have not minded Scott in the role as Steve. I am always sad when I hear some one has lost their job. Hopefully new doors will open for him, but goodness me, acting is a tough gig to have stable employment especially when you were a leading man ( or lady for that matter) type and you start to age.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

happy
Dec 13 2012, 12:34 AM
Yes please, especially since the DID story overall has been a major flop and KSu isn't all that accepted as Kate, but more as Connie

I like SR but not sad to see him go, especially if it frees up even more money for some more vets to return *sideeyes Jack Wagner*

EJamandBread
Member Avatar

I like his dynamic with Elizabeth, and he was entertaining during all the Heather Webber stuff, but his story has been played out for now, and I won't miss him too terribly much.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

happy
Dec 13 2012, 12:34 AM
YES! I want Con/Kate to LEAVE GH..... :poof:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Maybe Scott, his wife Melissa, Chris Engen and Patricia Mauceri can all get together and collaborate on a new soap opera?

Am sure Mike Huckabee would give it a prime slot right after his FOX News TV show.

KMan101
Member Avatar

When does Missy's contract expire with DAYS? LOL ... I can't believe in 2010 I was thrilled she was coming back to DAYS. I so regret it now. The character of Jennifer has been beyond decimated.

ANYWAY .... her husband leaving GH is, again, no big loss. In terms of CHARACTER loss, YES, it is a loss but no writer's ever been invested in Steven Lars like they should be. Steven Lars, Elizabeth, her dysfunctional (I'm assuming) never seen mother, father, Tom, Simone, Tommy Jr. .... they should ALL be on the canvas.
Edited by KMan101, Dec 19 2012, 08:07 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply