Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, December 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 02:28 PM (6,550 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Romancer66
Dec 13 2012, 03:15 PM
Leaving aside the nauseating Daniel pimpage, I'll just say it's pretty clear from reading between the lines that Jennifer never saw Jack's remains in the morgue. Because after viewing a sight like that, I can't imagine how any wife would feel as if her husband had gone away on a long trip.

Looks like the scriptwriter was trying to make Jen-Jen look less fickle and Daniel-obsessed by showing her laughing and crying over the photo album of her and Jack. But I'm still betting that picture of Jack goes into a drawer or is given to Abigail very soon, so precious Daniel doesn't get his ego or feelings hurt by the reminder that Jennifer loved another man before him.

I just can't with the whole Gabi, Will, Nick stuff. All three bore the crap out of me, and so does this storyline.

TFP, Skye and Pat.
Daniel's got issues.

Who hides pictures of their 2 year old grandson because their 50 year old god son (not son, not nephew god son) might get upset. The poor fragile flower - take the bandaid off and he'll get over it.
He gets jealous the moment a woman he is using (not in love with) smiles at another man.
If Jen feels as though she has to hide pictures of her husband and father of her children (yes all of them) as well from the poor Doctor I think we need to look into why he's in such a delicate state.

And that would probably be more interesting than anything they've done with him so far.

Its days like these I wish Chelsea would come back and kick him in the nether regions.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM
Oh. My. Gawd. They are so taking away my Phloe baby and giving him to Daniel. :flipoff: :flipoff: Daniel will never forget Parker? Seriously, the asshole forgot about him the second he heard he was Phillip's child. Nor did he give a damn about Parker when Chloe was mentally unstable and almost killed herself. This Daniel pimping is just too much and hard to read about. Of course Jen is ready to move on. Isn't 4 months about right for mourning the love of your life. :eyeroll: Gabi, Will, Rafe, blah, blah, blah. Same old shit different day.

For fucksake he didn't care that she left her baby alone on a bridge while she tried to jump off. Now they want us to believe he has been pining away for his long lost baby? BTW, I am starting to think maybe Chloe didn't have post partum depression. I think SHE had PTSD from having sex with Dr. Orange Penis.
Edited by BJ Deveraux, Dec 13 2012, 05:21 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

lysie
Dec 13 2012, 03:45 PM
BJ Deveraux
Dec 13 2012, 03:43 PM
MissLola
Dec 13 2012, 02:38 PM
TFP! The Daniel pimping in this episode is so bad I couldn't bear to finish reading it! :puke:
Another must miss episode!
I know right? What a frigging nightmare! Kate you stupid bitch he stole Chole from your son Lucas. Cut the shit already writers!
She stole him from her granddaughter...
I forgot. Oops. Well it's still ridiculous the amount of pimping. I'm standing by that.

concerned
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
MissLola
TFP! The Daniel pimping in this episode is so bad I couldn't bear to finish reading it! :puke:
I know right? What a frigging nightmare! Kate you stupid bitch he stole Chole from your son Lucas. Cut the shit already writers!
I'm not sure Kate was Chloe's biggest fan if he'ld played his cards right she might have paid him for it.

Did Kate's anti Chloe stance only come in with Daniel or was it there before?
What bit of Chloe did he transplant into Kate?
Edited by concerned, Dec 13 2012, 03:56 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

You both have a good point but I am entitled to my opinion and I think the pimping is out of control. It seems like they dream up new ways to talk about how wonderful he is EVERY damn day. This week: Kayla, Kate, Abby, Nicole not to mention Jennifer CONSTANTLY sings his praises. Can he do no wrong? Be honest people. It's getting out of hand.
Edited by BJ Deveraux, Dec 13 2012, 05:22 PM.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I don't understand the Kate pimping incident. She told Jennifer off before for being with the man that stole her half-sister-in-law from Lucas. Stupid continuity errors! I do like that she is still standing by J&J's history.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

lysie
BJ Deveraux
MissLola
Well technically then it should be Billie's turn with him not Saint Jennifer, but then Lucas is his sister too, but she on the wrong side of Lucas's family. Saint Jennifer should be after Billie, then he can start on the Horton side of the family......and of course Chelsea is a Brady, so he's missed those ladies. Let's see women to go.

Billie
Abigail
Hope
Sami
Caroline
Kayla

if he paces himself Sydney and Allie will come into play :'(

Lanemack
Member Avatar

It appears that Rafe has passed the halo to Dan...

nolagirl
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Dec 13 2012, 03:58 PM
You both have a good point but I am entitled to my opinion and I thnk the pimping is out of control. It seems like they dream up new ways to talk about how wonderful he is EVERY damn day. This week: Kayla, Kate, Abby, Nicole not to mention Jennifer CONSTANTLY sings his praises. Can he do no wrong? Be honest people. It's getting out of hand.
And Kate of all people REALLY - she tried to poison Chloe his supposed love of his life (well with Day's we know that doesn't mean much but) and frame him for it. She also tried to kill him by knocking him out and tying him up, when he was looking for evidence of her poisoning and what she used. They haven't been able to stand in the same room before and Kate only married Stefano because he saved her from jail time of Chloe's poisoning. So that whole conversation made no sense unless Kate was showing him the picture to hurt him, not out of being a nice gesture. And if they make KAte Okay with Orangeglow than she should be just as nice to Chloe upon her return thanks to her Kate survived the cancer.

Let's all watch Tom/Sell conveniently forget that.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Dec 13 2012, 04:11 PM
:applause: :applause: :hail: :hail:

guessgirl
Member Avatar

I would give Rafe a slight pass for his attitude if I hadn't seen him be a judgemental asshole many times in the past before. At this point I'm just sick of it and him. I need to start a drinking game everytime he mentions Nick is an ex-con. That's all he can say about him. Nick has done plenty of good things in the past too.

nolagirl
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Dec 13 2012, 04:53 PM
I would give Rafe a slight pass for his attitude if I hadn't seen him be a judgemental asshole many times in the past before. At this point I'm just sick of it and him. I need to start a drinking game everytime he mentions Nick is an ex-con. That's all he can say about him. Nick has done plenty of good things in the past too.
Problem is that the real bad person is Gaby not Nick, but Rafe just covers for her as he has for Sami, he's just another hypocrite in Salem.

lily20

Daniel will never forget about parker....that's BULLSHIT.
and I can't believe they have kate, of all people, pimping Daniel. WTF.
Edited by lily20, Dec 13 2012, 06:42 PM.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

Well like it or not it's all about to happen. Revisionist history of Dr. Douche's heartbreak over the baby who was taken away from him. The only good thing I can say is Chole has the trump card if that is his kid because no way is that dinosaur Jennifer going to have a baby with him. She's 45 if she's a day. She'd sooner be capable of having a grandchild. Ha!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Oh goodness, Dan surpassed Rafe on the pimping months ago. I've watched many different soaps over the years and I've never seen anything like the propping and character sacrifices made for Daniel ever. Now Kate has jumped on the bandwagon. :puke:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

she says so you still think about parker
you havent forgotten him ?
he says i will never forget Parker

Oh please cut the bullshit already. That lying sack of crap forgot about Parker the day he found out the boy wasn't his son. He hasn't given Parker a second thought since Chloe left. Now I'm supposed to believe he's sad about Parker. Oh cry me a fucking river you patient humping bitch.

Harmony233

THis is so out of character for kate and if kate/victor don't show concern for there son.Kate might be a lot of things but when somebody hurts her kids she never forgives theres a reason kate never wanted lucas with sami.she never gave her for the shit she did to austin plus lying about whos will father was and lying about lucas hitting will.THis is the same woman who took Lucas's side over Austins during the big custody battle over Will and if she isn't upset for phillip.I don't buy it

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

nolagirl
lysie
BJ Deveraux
MissLola
Well technically then it should be Billie's turn with him not Saint Jennifer, but then Lucas is his sister too, but she on the wrong side of Lucas's family. Saint Jennifer should be after Billie, then he can start on the Horton side of the family......and of course Chelsea is a Brady, so he's missed those ladies. Let's see women to go.

Billie
Abigail
Hope
Sami
Caroline
Kayla

if he paces himself Sydney and Allie will come into play :'(
I actually wouldn't mind Daniel having a threesome with Sami, Kayla and Caroline. It would be too hilarious. Sami and Daniel might actually be a good couple, given that Daniel has this great penis that all the ladies seem to love, and Sami has a magical vagina that the show revolves around. Heck, I'm surprised Daniel didn't screw Lexie's corpse, or anyone else's for that matter.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Lanemack
Indeed. With the praise he gets, he should be the priest, not Eric.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Dec 13 2012, 04:53 PM
Yup, no doubt Rafe will criticize Nick for being homophobic (he deserves it, though). And why is Kate pimping Daniel? She just told him two months or so to stay away from Billie because he is a heartbreaker.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 13 2012, 07:28 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply