Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jennifer Walks In On Kristen and Brady!; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM (3,528 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Kristen/Brady/Jennifer.

The mystery surrounding Kristen's real reason for returning to Salem grows more ominous when she wakes Brady from his sleep, claiming she had a bad dream. Pressed by Brady, Kristen admits she's worried what will happen if John finds out about their affair. "Not everything is what it seems with Kristen," explains Eric Martsolf. "It's not just a simple case of Kristen wanting revenge against John."

Kristen confesses that she's afraid John and Marlena will poison Brady against her. Brady calms her by agreeing to keep their affair a secret until they're ready to break the news.

Elsewhere in Salem, Marlena admits to Hope that she has conflicting feelings about Brady's relationship with Kristen. She isn't sure if she should tell John about the affair or keep it a secret. Hope thinks John will learn the truth regardless.

Meanwhile, Jennifer drops by Kristen's room for a surprise visit. "Jennifer and Kristen were really close friends at one time," explains Melissa Reeves. "A lot of things happened in the past, but after giving it some thought, Jennifer decides to visit Kristen and apologize for being so distant with her."

After knocking, Jennifer opens the door to find Kristen and Brady locked in a passionate kiss. Uncomfortable, Jennifer apologizes for interrupting them and makes a hasty exit.

"At first, Kristen is upset that Jennifer saw them together, but then she realizes that maybe it's not the worst thing in the world," explains Eileen Davidson.

Brady runs after Jennifer and asks her to keep quiet about what he saw, after explaining that he has fallen for Kristen and he wants to be with her.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Why, oh why, does everything have to be about that Horton vajayjay?

JoeBucs32

How many people are going to "walk in on" Kristen and Brady? It's becoming ridiculous!

AFaithL

I can't help it. I like them together.

Jennifer, mind your own business.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Goodness, those two might as well just throw down on a table at the coffee house and go for it in front of everyone. They can't figure out how to lock doors and they are certainly not sneaky.

UltimateScami

Hopefully there's a Peter mention down the line whenever Jen and Kristen actually get a chance to talk.

Sparrow

It's like they're not even trying. Instead of having everyone walk in on them banging with the door unlocked (I mean c'mon... after the first time it happens, you throw the deadbolt. You just do.), howzabout people start "suspecting" that they're having a relationship. Or finding evidence that they may be having a relationship. Or intercepting longing stares between the two. Be subtle for once, show. It's okay to drag things out a little bit. People walking in on them over and over again is just ridiculous and a little gross.

talbab1994
Member Avatar

LOCK THE FREAKIN' DOOR! This is just s.t.u.i.p.d.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Kristen seriously needs to complain to The Salem Inn about their lack of security.

Carly
Member Avatar

Jennifer wants to apologize to Kristen? WTF? Did Jen forget that Kristen helped frame Jack for Peter's "murder"? And I guess Jen also conveniently forgot that Kristen helped to gaslight Laura. Shouldn't Kristen be the one who's apologizing to Jennifer?!

Actually, Jen doesn't seem to give a crap about Jack, so I guess Jen doesn't care what Kristen did to Jack in the past. But I would think that Jen would at least still be mad about what Kristen did to Laura! Ugh. I wish Jen had been the one to fall down that elevator shaft....

I agree that it'd be great if the Jen/Kristen conversation made reference to Peter. This would be a great time to bring back Peter to fight EJ for control of DiMera Enterprises.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

You know, for the post hated person in Salem Kristen sure does get a lot of visitors at her hotel room.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

This story just gets stupider and stupider. Have these idiots heard of locking the damn door?!!!! Just nasty!!

Edited by Mirage75, Dec 13 2012, 03:44 PM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

Hilarious. Someone really needs to teach Kristen/Brady how to lock a door, I mean haven't they been walked in on multiple times now? Come on!

AFaithL

SocRMum1
Dec 13 2012, 03:32 PM
Kristen seriously needs to complain to The Salem Inn about their lack of security.
I would love to see Laura make a return.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

Fucking retarted! I haven't watched this show in months, but I know I've read a spoiler or two of Bristen getting walked in while having sex. Brady is hot but his sorry ass doesn't need a story to be walking around w out a shirt and humping. Pointless! His character is pointless!

Sparrow

Maggie28wubsEj
Dec 13 2012, 03:47 PM
Fucking retarted! I haven't watched this show in months, but I know I've read a spoiler or two of Bristen getting walked in while having sex. Brady is hot but his sorry ass doesn't need a story to be walking around w out a shirt and humping. Pointless! His character is pointless!
Don't let's get hasty here. Brady walking around shirtless is absolutely necessary. Getting caught mid-thrust, however, is getting old.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

At this rate it'll be like everyone but Lucas knowing that Chloe was cheating on him.....everyone in Salem is going to know that Bristen are going at it but John....

peaches179

Carly
Dec 13 2012, 03:32 PM
Jennifer wants to apologize to Kristen? WTF? Did Jen forget that Kristen helped frame Jack for Peter's "murder"? And I guess Jen also conveniently forgot that Kristen helped to gaslight Laura. Shouldn't Kristen be the one who's apologizing to Jennifer?!

Actually, Jen doesn't seem to give a crap about Jack, so I guess Jen doesn't care what Kristen did to Jack in the past. But I would think that Jen would at least still be mad about what Kristen did to Laura! Ugh. I wish Jen had been the one to fall down that elevator shaft....

I agree that it'd be great if the Jen/Kristen conversation made reference to Peter. This would be a great time to bring back Peter to fight EJ for control of DiMera Enterprises.

That would require writing history. And we can't have that. :eyeroll:

Ireland98

Is Jennifer's involvement in this story, or whatever it is, even necessary??? Who cares if Jennifer knows about Brady & Kristen????

peaches179

LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2012, 03:55 PM
At this rate it'll be like everyone but Lucas knowing that Chloe was cheating on him.....everyone in Salem is going to know that Bristen are going at it but John....

LMAO!!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply