Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jennifer Walks In On Kristen and Brady!; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM (3,638 Views)
AFaithL

Maggie28wubsEj
Dec 13 2012, 03:47 PM
Fucking retarted! I haven't watched this show in months, but I know I've read a spoiler or two of Bristen getting walked in while having sex. Brady is hot but his sorry ass doesn't need a story to be walking around w out a shirt and humping. Pointless! His character is pointless!
I'd rather watch Brady humping Kristen, than EJ humping Sami.

Unless EJ is humping Nicole, or being his bad-ass self, I could care less about him.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Carly
Dec 13 2012, 03:32 PM
Jennifer wants to apologize to Kristen? WTF? Did Jen forget that Kristen helped frame Jack for Peter's "murder"? And I guess Jen also conveniently forgot that Kristen helped to gaslight Laura. Shouldn't Kristen be the one who's apologizing to Jennifer?!
Kristen essentially apologized to Jennifer already, in Jennifer's office at the hospital.

I don't have a problem with multiple people walking in on Kristen and Brady. :shrug: Kristen wants John to find out. It's not the least bit difficult for me to believe that she would be stacking the deck in favor of that outcome. The fact that it keeps backfiring is amusing.

Privacy is reserved for people who want privacy, and she doesn't.

Kenny
Member Avatar

Ireland98
Dec 13 2012, 03:57 PM
Is Jennifer's involvement in this story, or whatever it is, even necessary??? Who cares if Jennifer knows about Brady & Kristen????
Filler.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Jennifer, just go away, two lock the damn door already! and enough with people walking in on Bristen already. How does John not know about these two again, oh yes, he hasn't walked in on them yet! Can't these stupid writers be more creative? What a borefest!

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I've said it before- I want this to be a weekly spoiler until everyone has walked in on them. Literally, so that means the young'uns too.

Their use of history is so weird! I also wondered why Jen would feel the need to apologize for being distant to a woman who destroyed her mother. And I get that Jen and Laura had their issues, but still...Jen is such a freak, imho. It's really tough for me to find anything...human about her motivations.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Wow, nobody in Salem gives a fig about privacy do they? I'm less concerned that Brady/Kristen don't know how to lock a door and more concerned that everyone else thinks they have the right to walk into someone else's room without waiting for a response. Except John, he waited, lol.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Now I want to know what Kristen's other reason for being in Salem is!!! More than taking down John? Who else is in her sights besides Marlena??

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 13 2012, 04:53 PM
Now I want to know what Kristen's other reason for being in Salem is!!! More than taking down John? Who else is in her sights besides Marlena??
I don't know, I kinda believed Kristen at first when she said she didn't come back for John/Marlena. Maybe Stefano is trying to rebuild the DiMera name? I mean, he recruited Kristen(of all people) to smooth things over with Chad and EJ before he returned to Salem. I think her current plot against them is just a happy little filler plot until the real plan is put into motion

Dany_E

blueskies
Dec 13 2012, 04:50 PM
Wow, nobody in Salem gives a fig about privacy do they? I'm less concerned that Brady/Kristen don't know how to lock a door and more concerned that everyone else thinks they have the right to walk into someone else's room without waiting for a response. Except John, he waited, lol.
Really! Who walks into someone's hotel room if they don't answer the door? Who would even check to see if the door was unlocked? Maybe the door is ajar?

Queen B
Member Avatar

I swear all I keep seeing is

"Marlena walks in on Kristen and Brady!"
"John walks in on Kristen and Brady!"
"Jennifer walks in on Kristen and Brady!"

I'm over it

concerned
Member Avatar

Can't they just use alternative phrases for the spoilers at least make it look like they are trying.

ie Jennifer discovers a surprising union.
Marlena barges into Kristins room interrupting a private moment.
etc.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 05:32 PM

I'm over it
You forgot "Chad and EJ walk in on Kristen and Brady!" lol

concerned
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Dec 13 2012, 05:39 PM
Queen B
Dec 13 2012, 05:32 PM

I'm over it
You forgot "Chad and EJ walk in on Kristen and Brady!" lol
Its spreading though ... we now have Lucas walks in on Daniel and Jennifer as well.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Revenge against John,Kritter seems to forget that she was the one in the wrong,she is the one that never told him she lost his child,she is the one that pretended to be pregnant,she is the one that locked Marlena in a secret room.

AFaithL

BalscoFan5
Dec 13 2012, 05:41 PM
Revenge against John,Kritter seems to forget that she was the one in the wrong,she is the one that never told him she lost his child,she is the one that pretended to be pregnant,she is the one that locked Marlena in a secret room.
Right. She is irrational and doesn't deserve revenge. But that's why she's a villain. They aren't selling her points as legitimate. John and Marlena (and Belle, Laura, Jack) are her victims.

granolagirl
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 13 2012, 03:46 PM
SocRMum1
Dec 13 2012, 03:32 PM
Kristen seriously needs to complain to The Salem Inn about their lack of security.
I would love to see Laura make a return.
Only if her first scene is walking in on Kristen and Brady.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Dec 13 2012, 04:00 PM
Maggie28wubsEj
Fucking retarted! I haven't watched this show in months, but I know I've read a spoiler or two of Bristen getting walked in while having sex. Brady is hot but his sorry ass doesn't need a story to be walking around w out a shirt and humping. Pointless! His character is pointless!
I'd rather watch Brady humping Kristen, than EJ humping Sami.

Unless EJ is humping Nicole, or being his bad-ass self, I could care less about him.
I don't care to see Ej humping Sami either or anyone for that matter unless it was 2006 Ej playen women and sleeping w hot girls. I love 2006 Ej and that guy will probably never be back with these writers. There is no good Brady ever besides when he's shirtless but even then I don't care.

six
Member Avatar

Sparrow
Dec 13 2012, 03:50 PM
Maggie28wubsEj
Don't let's get hasty here. Brady walking around shirtless is absolutely necessary.
Yep. It should happen daily. Objectifying Brady is one of my favorite hobbies.

I don't see why Jennifer is even in this. Yes, I remember the friendship, but even that's not enough of a reason, imo.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

This is very out of character for Brady. He and Rafe were the only men in town (actually, seems like the only people in general) who just wanted romance, genuine romance, rather than just hitting the sack with someone (like Dr. Dan the Tan Man). Now, Brady's been ruined. I'm shocked at how John has not yet discovered the truth with all these people walking in on them!

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

The only Jennifer spoiler I want to see is when she thanks Nicole for helping Daniel save her life! And with Maggie's nosy ass, I'm surprised the redhead hasn't walked in on them again, and then called out as she usually does, "Victor!". Seriously, this is some sleepy shit!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply