Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jennifer Walks In On Kristen and Brady!; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM (3,645 Views)
Aldo
Member Avatar

And why is this worthy of an SOD article?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tylerbo20

the only spoiler i want to see is Jenn and Kristen finally talk about Peter...Laura returns and plots to destroy Kristen with Marlena.

tylerbo20

but instead we will get....Kristen and Jenn talk about Brady and Daniel. Rafe and Gabi remember their family members, Chloe makes a shocking enterence and gets to be on 5 days a week. Will cries, boring...boring boring.

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
Dec 13 2012, 07:27 PM
but instead we will get....Kristen and Jenn talk about Brady and Daniel. Rafe and Gabi remember their family members, Chloe makes a shocking enterence and gets to be on 5 days a week. Will cries, boring...boring boring.
:roflol: :iagree:

Kristen and Jenn talk about Brady and Daniel. Watch as the entire bookclub comes in and discusses how Daniel can do no wrong! I bet they will read Jack's book and Jack will have written that Daniel is the better man and deserves Jennifer! Oh boy, I wouldn't put that past TomSell.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:14 PM
This is very out of character for Brady. He and Rafe were the only men in town (actually, seems like the only people in general) who just wanted romance, genuine romance, rather than just hitting the sack with someone (like Dr. Dan the Tan Man). Now, Brady's been ruined. I'm shocked at how John has not yet discovered the truth with all these people walking in on them!
He wanted love and romance. Two women died, the other turned into a whore and fled town with the kid she had with another man. It makes sense to me that he would go a different route with his life at this point.

I don't think he's ruined; he's changed as a result of his experiences.

annie21

Jennifer deciding to apologize to Kristen is just all kinds of random and wrong. But why did the writers have her of all people happen upon the Bristen kiss? What difference does it make in either of their stories? Jennifer has no interaction with John and Marlena or the DiMeras. So what will be her dilemma about keeping the secret -- not spilling it to Maggie?

Marlena made sense because we see her struggling with what to do with the info. But Jennifer? Doesn't make sense.

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

Okay here's my question. Since Eileen Davidson is back. I have one question why can't we bring back Susan? Clearly Salem is in desperate need of someone as nutty as a fruit cake and Susan is just that person. I mean maybe it would take away from all this Danifer stuff. I know NB is coming back to shake that up. However, when the classic episode aired it just left me wanting more Susan. She could come back to see EJ or something I mean the ideas are limitless. Well should be, but with these writers who knows? Does anyone agree that we should bring back Susan?

Ljay
Member Avatar

JoeBucs32
Dec 13 2012, 03:17 PM
How many people are going to "walk in on" Kristen and Brady? It's becoming ridiculous!
I dont know if Brady and Kristen dont believe in locking the doors or they've taken up being exhibitions. This is crazy!

blueskies
Member Avatar

shanesparks89
Dec 13 2012, 09:17 PM
Okay here's my question. Since Eileen Davidson is back. I have one question why can't we bring back Susan? Clearly Salem is in desperate need of someone as nutty as a fruit cake and Susan is just that person. I mean maybe it would take away from all this Danifer stuff. I know NB is coming back to shake that up. However, when the classic episode aired it just left me wanting more Susan. She could come back to see EJ or something I mean the ideas are limitless. Well should be, but with these writers who knows? Does anyone agree that we should bring back Susan?
I'd love Susan back, but then again I loved JER's time on Days (besides Melaswen reveal). So I'm not sure I'm the best person to be answering this, lol.

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

blueskies
Dec 13 2012, 09:33 PM
shanesparks89
I'd love Susan back, but then again I loved JER's time on Days (besides Melaswen reveal). So I'm not sure I'm the best person to be answering this, lol.
Yay someone who understands me lol :)

Will&Sonny

shanesparks89
While I enjoyed seeing Eileen Davidson play multiple characters years ago, I would prefer to just focus on Kristen now. That's just my opinion, though (and I will fully admit that one of my reasons -- not the only reason, mind you, but one of the reasons -- is that I can't stand E.J. or James Scott, and I don't want to see anything that's going to give him more screen time and more storylines than I'm already being forced to suffer through).

If Days needs a "nuttier than a fruitcake" character (and I'm not convinced that the show does need such a character right now), I'd much rather see Calliope and Eugene return to Salem to fill that requirement.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

I don't know how well these writers would do with Susan on a full-time basis.

Lil
Member Avatar

I could care less if susan returns. I'd like to see Kristen being her fabulous vaillainous self. I woudl like this story to move along and find out WTF her scheme is. If the writers even know yet lol

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

Lil
Dec 14 2012, 01:01 PM
I could care less if susan returns. I'd like to see Kristen being her fabulous vaillainous self. I woudl like this story to move along and find out WTF her scheme is. If the writers even know yet lol
I can agree with you there! I was just suggesting maybe bringing Susan back would bring in some sort of scheming, bc clearly Kristen has no idea what she is even doing. All she has learned so far is, she and Brady should remember to lock the door...lol

elaine

Now that you mention it, John has to be the dumbest guy I ever saw!! He "delivers" to Kristen the gift that Brady had forgotten and left on the table....and NEVER ASKS how come?? Oh give me a break!! He goes around with that weird expression on his face, with his head tilted high and looks down his nose... I guess he's just not too good without his glasses??

camera shy

shanesparks89
Susan would bring some much needed humor to the show. I know I would tune in just to see what she's up to and of course her and EJ.

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Lil
What if this IS Susan?

I mean, the episode they chose to re-air was one where people finally learned that Susan was pretending to be Kristen, right? What if that was a big fat clue and the person acting as Kristen now isn't actually Kristen?

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 14 2012, 06:15 PM
Lil
What if this IS Susan?

I mean, the episode they chose to re-air was one where people finally learned that Susan was pretending to be Kristen, right? What if that was a big fat clue and the person acting as Kristen now isn't actually Kristen?
*cue dramatic music* dum dum dum...oh my gosh! That is brilliant!!! Maybe since "Kristen" really didn't want to come back, then Stefano somehow in someway convinced Susan to be Kristen! AHHHH please please please oh let it be! Haha - okay toning down the excitement :)

Will&Sonny

px780
Dec 14 2012, 06:15 PM
Lil
What if this IS Susan?

I've considered this possibility before (I'm not sure if I've actually made a post about it before, though).

Since Eileen Davidson's return, there have occasionally been brief moments where Kristen's mannerisms have seemed distinctly Susan-esque to me. If I get some time later, I might be able to pull up some exact clips of those moments to illustrate my point, but barring that, if anyone wants a basic idea of what I'm referring to, there were a few moments during her recent discussion with E.J. in her hotel room (the one where she talked about things falling into her lap), as well as a moment right before she left her hotel room to confront Marlena at the hospital last week, where I could definitely see shades of Susan.

But on the other hand, that makes sense, because Eileen Davidson is Susan -- just as much as she is Kristen. I don't really think that it means anything, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did.

(Also, don't forget that E.J. assumed that Kristen was Susan when he first met her.)
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 14 2012, 07:49 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

These writers aren't brilliant enough to pull a stunt like that. They can't even decide if Kristen is good or bad or who Sami should be with. There's no way they'd make this Kristen turn out to be Susan.

Of course, I'd love to be wrong though!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply