Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jennifer Walks In On Kristen and Brady!; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:10 PM (3,640 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 14 2012, 06:15 PM
Lil
Dec 14 2012, 01:01 PM
I could care less if susan returns. I'd like to see Kristen being her fabulous vaillainous self. I woudl like this story to move along and find out WTF her scheme is. If the writers even know yet lol
What if this IS Susan?

I mean, the episode they chose to re-air was one where people finally learned that Susan was pretending to be Kristen, right? What if that was a big fat clue and the person acting as Kristen now isn't actually Kristen?
Solves all the icky feelings people have about Brady sleeping with his step mum.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

px780
Dec 13 2012, 07:31 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:14 PM
This is very out of character for Brady. He and Rafe were the only men in town (actually, seems like the only people in general) who just wanted romance, genuine romance, rather than just hitting the sack with someone (like Dr. Dan the Tan Man). Now, Brady's been ruined. I'm shocked at how John has not yet discovered the truth with all these people walking in on them!
He wanted love and romance. Two women died, the other turned into a whore and fled town with the kid she had with another man. It makes sense to me that he would go a different route with his life at this point.

I don't think he's ruined; he's changed as a result of his experiences.
I don't even see how this is a change. With the exception of Nicole, this is pretty much how all of nuBrady's relationships have progressed - 1. Meet a woman 2. Rescue her. 3. Develop "Feelings" for her two weeks later. 4. Have Sex. 5. Fall in love two weeks after that (he's already writing love letters, so it seems like he's there). And he desperately tried to get Nicole to fall into the same pattern, but she was already engaged to someone else at the time. All that's left to do now is propose in a couple of months.
Edited by six, Dec 14 2012, 10:15 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Brady is such a sucker but I love all of this. :laugh:

Cupcake06

six
Dec 14 2012, 10:08 PM
px780
Dec 13 2012, 07:31 PM
Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:14 PM
This is very out of character for Brady. He and Rafe were the only men in town (actually, seems like the only people in general) who just wanted romance, genuine romance, rather than just hitting the sack with someone (like Dr. Dan the Tan Man). Now, Brady's been ruined. I'm shocked at how John has not yet discovered the truth with all these people walking in on them!
He wanted love and romance. Two women died, the other turned into a whore and fled town with the kid she had with another man. It makes sense to me that he would go a different route with his life at this point.

I don't think he's ruined; he's changed as a result of his experiences.
I don't even see how this is a change. With the exception of Nicole, this is pretty much how all of nuBrady's relationships have progressed - 1. Meet a woman 2. Rescue her. 3. Develop "Feelings" for her two weeks later. 4. Have Sex. 5. Fall in love two weeks after that (he's already writing love letters, so it seems like he's there). And he desperately tried to get Nicole to fall into the same pattern, but she was already engaged to someone else at the time. All that's left to do now is propose in a couple of months.
Yeah pretty much, which is why it still doesn't have any appeal to me...at least not yet anyway.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

concerned
Dec 14 2012, 08:34 PM
px780
Dec 14 2012, 06:15 PM
Lil
Dec 14 2012, 01:01 PM
I could care less if susan returns. I'd like to see Kristen being her fabulous vaillainous self. I woudl like this story to move along and find out WTF her scheme is. If the writers even know yet lol
What if this IS Susan?

I mean, the episode they chose to re-air was one where people finally learned that Susan was pretending to be Kristen, right? What if that was a big fat clue and the person acting as Kristen now isn't actually Kristen?
Solves all the icky feelings people have about Brady sleeping with his step mum.
When first read the post about Kristen actually being Susan,I thought it would be an interesting twist but the more I consider it,the less I like it.I don't know why but I would be more repulsed by the thought of Brady having sex with EJ's mother than his father's former lover,his almost stepmother.I didn't see the show when Kristen and Susan were on screen so I am wondering how John and Marlena would react to Brady hooking up with Susan although I would love to see EJ's reaction to Brady becoming his stepfather.I am laughing at the thought of it.

lastDays
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Dec 13 2012, 03:22 PM
Goodness, those two might as well just throw down on a table at the coffee house and go for it in front of everyone. They can't figure out how to lock doors and they are certainly not sneaky.
Couldn't agree with you more on those sentiments :hail:

Whitesell and or Tomlin must have a sick obsession with voyerism .This shit with Brady and Kristen constantly getting caught is growing pretty old :puke:

Evan
Member Avatar

Brady & Kristen might as well start getting the people of Salem to pay them for the privlege of watching them makeout.
And, don't you love it that in Soapland, nobody ever locks their doors? B-)

Nate
Member Avatar

WTF is up with their (writers) obsession with Jennifer..... o_O

I am so sick of her!!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply