Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sonny Learns the Truth about Gabi!; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:31 PM (6,271 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Dec 13 2012, 05:59 PM
I am waiting to see how Sonny reacts when he finds out that Will is the father of Gabi's baby. I think that reveal will blow his mind totally and completely. We will see the Kiriakas in him come out in full power.
I'm not sure why that would be. Sonny was raised by Justin and Adrienne, not Victor. By the time they left, Justin was very un-Kiriakis like and Adrienne was always pretty good. Bo's a Kiriakis by blood, but he's never been like Victor. I don't see any reason Sonny would suddenly turn into Victor Jr.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

rfsexton
I am waiting to see how Sonny reacts when he finds out that Will is the father of Gabi's baby. I think that reveal will blow his mind totally and completely.
There is a long list of characters besides Sonny who are going to be completely surprised by the news of the baby's actual paternity: Sami, Lucas, Rafe, Marlena, Roman, Caroline, Eric, Chad and maybe more. For some reason, I think Kate might be the one most likely to take it in stride. Needless to say, when this bomb drops, it's goinjg to be the best reveal on this show in quite a while simply due to the number of people who will be completely blindsided by it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 13 2012, 06:17 PM
rfsexton
I am waiting to see how Sonny reacts when he finds out that Will is the father of Gabi's baby. I think that reveal will blow his mind totally and completely.
There is a long list of characters besides Sonny who are going to be completely surprised by the news of the baby's actual paternity: Sami, Lucas, Rafe, Marlena, Roman, Caroline, Eric, Chad and maybe more. For some reason, I think Kate might be the one most likely to take it in stride. Needless to say, when this bomb drops, it's goinjg to be the best reveal on this show in quite a while simply due to the number of people who will be completely blindsided by it.
Sami will be a grandmother! *snerk*
Offline Profile Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Kenny
Dec 13 2012, 03:31 PM
But then things take a nasty turn when Nick makes a gay slur...
WOW Thanks Tomlin for trying to trash a character I once liked and was excited about coming back. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Dec 13 2012, 06:17 PM
Which is one of the reasons that I hope that the truth will be revealed at the wedding instead of being dragged out until May (or beyond) like some have speculated. Almost every single one of those characters will likely attend the wedding (the most likely absences being Kate and maybe Roman). It's the perfect place to reveal the truth about the baby's paternity.

Hmm...maybe one of Jason's future trivia questions on his Wedding trivia thread could be "How many secrets are revealed at the wedding?"
Edited by Will&Sonny, Dec 13 2012, 06:49 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I miss the old Nick but it's natural that his experiences have changed him. I just hope we get a better explanation regarding his anti-gay attitude than simply a religious conversion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

My favoirte part of the artcile was the very first sentence, exactly how I feel.

NEXT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

Kenny
Later, Will tells Gabi that Sonny is getting suspicious. "Sonny knows about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping," explains Camila Banus. "She's afraid that if Sonny tells Will, he could take the baby away from her."
Is this where this is heading? Yawn *Custody Battle* Yawn. How wonderful! :drunk:

However, I wouldn't mind to see WilSon taking the baby away from them.
Edited by Aldo, Dec 13 2012, 07:43 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Aldo
Dec 13 2012, 07:17 PM
However, I wouldn't mind to see WilSon taking the baby away from the pair of criminals. No baby should be allowed to grow up with a murderer and a psychopath.
Um, wouldn't that mean most everyone in Salem would be orphans, either young or old?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aldo
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Dec 13 2012, 07:34 PM
Aldo
However, I wouldn't mind to see WilSon taking the baby away from the pair of criminals. No baby should be allowed to grow up with a murderer and a psychopath.
Um, wouldn't that mean most everyone in Salem would be orphans, either young or old?
LOL True and Fixed
Edited by Aldo, Dec 13 2012, 07:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Aldo
Kenny
Later, Will tells Gabi that Sonny is getting suspicious. "Sonny knows about Gabi's involvement in Melanie's kidnapping," explains Camila Banus. "She's afraid that if Sonny tells Will, he could take the baby away from her."
Is this where this is heading? Yawn *Custody Battle* Yawn. How wonderful! :drunk:

I can see it now wonder if it will be as nasty as sami/lucas over wills was that went on for years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

LonePirate
Dec 13 2012, 07:34 PM
Aldo
Also, didn't Will shoot someone when he was like 12? Not to mention his recent stint as EJ's lackey due to his failed blackmail attempts.

I really hope this doesn't come down to the sainted homosexuals vs. Gabi/Nick, 'cause Will is pretty screwed up, imho.
Offline Profile Goto Top

knots

I think they are going to attach his homophobia to an attack he may have had in prison.
Edited by knots, Dec 13 2012, 07:46 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

La_Laa
Dec 13 2012, 05:50 PM
I will be turned into this baby storyline, when Sonny learns the truth. Now it's boring as hell. Same shit conversations over and over again. Also I can't stand, that word "baby" is mention million times in one episode. Sick of that.
:applause:

Thank you! I'm so tired of Will's whining about wanting to be in the child's life, only to agree with Gabi's decision, then do a complete 180! Another reason I hate the storyline and will not be watching until Gabi is sitting on the church floor crying, cause we know that will be some good drama and have high ratings.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I can see Sami and Lucas sharing close moments (everyone has a close moment these days in the spoilers) over the truth of Gabi's baby. The only good thing that can come out of it.
Edited by Daysdegrassi, Dec 13 2012, 07:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Caylee
Member Avatar

Kenny
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about the story nobody cares about.

Rafe apologizes to Gabi for his reaction to finding out how far along her pregnancy is. Gabi accepts his apology and the conversation turns to Christmas. Gabi reveals that she was invited to the Hortons, but Rafe wants to make the day special for her because of everything she's been through lately.

Later, Nick and Gabi have their first pre-cana session with Eric. They're nervous because he asks them to fill out a questionnaire about each other. Eric also brings in John and Marlena to talk to them. John talks privately with Nick while Marlena talks privately with Gabi.

During her talk with Marlena, Gabi accidentally blurts that Nick is making a big sacrifice marrying her. Marlena questions it but Gabi quickly deflects. "So far, no one really knows anything," explains Camila Banus.

Meanwhile, Lucas tries to help Will and Sonny patch things up after they have a fight. Lucas asks if the fight was over the money Will borrowed from Sonny. The question causes things to click for Sonny and he claims to know the secret involving Will/Gabi/Nick. Will worries that Sonny knows he's the father of Gabi's baby, but then he realizes Sonny deduced the money was for Gabi's trip to the abortion clinic.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Posted Image
I say this with all my heart; I really don't give a fart.
I hope someone ANYONE gives Gabi a big fat smack in the face. I really can't stand her.
Thanks for posting, Kenny. :smile:
Edited by Caylee, Dec 13 2012, 08:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Nick makes the gay slur at Sonny? At Will? Or both of them?

I'm actually quite enjoying the baby story right now. I love how so may other characters are being drawn in. Sonny finally is getting more of an edge and backbone. Chad is interesting again. I also think it is very soapy how everybody seems to me keeping secrets from the next person. Hard to tell how this truth comes out. But I do get the feeling this turns into a big custody battle of Will and Sonny vs. Nick and Gabi. I think it is being set up with Gabi's concern of Sonny telling Will the truth. Will right now thinks Gabi can do no wrong and doesn't get why Sonny hates her so much. I think Sonny will be very hurt that Will didn't tell him the truth. But I kind of get the feeling now they are setting Nick up to be the homophobe where Sonny will get that things Nick and Gabi were saying got into Will's head.
Edited by michr544125, Dec 13 2012, 08:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Kenny

This could launch an ass kickin....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Harmony233

Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:52 PM
I can see Sami and Lucas sharing close moments (everyone has a close moment these days in the spoilers) over the truth of Gabi's baby. The only good thing that can come out of it.
I wish what I would love is if lumi plotted to destroy nick/gabbie of course that won't happen because gabbie is rafes sister but since this story is parellell to the sami/lucas/will one if written in character lucas would hate Nabi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Dec 13 2012, 08:48 PM
Nick makes the gay slur at Sonny? At Will? Or both of them?
According to spoilers posted in one of the other threads, the gay slur is directed at Will. Nick, Will, and Gabi are discussing the baby's paternity. Gabi worries that people are getting close to discovering the truth, and Nick assures her that no one will ever believe that "gay boy" is the father.

At least, that's how the spoilers explain it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic