Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Eric's Shocking Past Revealed; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:47 PM (4,367 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Eric and Nicole.

Eric stops by the Brady Pub to check on Caroline and she remarks that Eric hasn't been the same since returning from Africa. She asks if there's anything he would like to tell her but Eric keeps quiet.

Later, while talking with Nicole, Eric gets lost in a dark memory of his time in Africa. Things escalate when Eric later dreams about a gunshot and cries out. Nicole asks what's wrong with him.

Eric finally comes clean and reveals the harrowing secret he is keeping from his time in Africa. "When the story comes out, it's going to shed light on the choices that Eric has made to become the man he is today," teases Vaughan.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I really, really, really want to get swept away in a good Eric/Ericole story.

Apparently that won't be happening anytime soon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Greg Vaughn is growing on me as "Eric". Looking forward to this. Makes me wonder if they've dropped the romance with Nicole, though.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

Shockingly, I'm actually liking this story so far. Maybe the show will really surprise me and make that last.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
The Queen

Erica? Is that a typo meant to be Africa? Or is DAYS making up fictional countries.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I wouldnt mind Eric and Nicole being friends, but so far I am not seeing romance. Eric is becoming somewhat intriguing. Its good for a change they are not rushing sex. I am still reserved about Ericole. I am Ejole through and through, that will never change. I'll have to see how this develops.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

As I said elsewhere, I hope that Greg Vaughan is less stiff in these scenes than he's been in all of his other scenes. I'm glad that Eric's back, but Vaughan's still not really working for me.

I also hope that there's more to the story than this, because this seems a bit...lackluster...to me. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

I like this storyline, by far the most interesting one on the show right now. Stil, it isn't as good as I had hoped.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

This story isn't all that interesting to me. :shrug:
Online Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I wish they would stop rushing this story. At least MarDar knew how to write PTSD, their only problem was they didn't stick to it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

ty for posting
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

They can wrap it up anyway they want to and put a pretty bow on it - but is is still Jack's PTSD storyline that never got told.

As for Ericole they really need to not go there, they made him a priest they need to keep him a priest instead of destroying Nicole further by having an affair or having a priest lose his faith for her. Hasn't her character been picked on enough????

Let Eric hang out with all of Sami's kids as the priest, sure Caroline could use the break of babysitting.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This has potential. Something not common for this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Southofsoap
Member Avatar

The only thing that would be shocking about this story would be if Nicole and Eric DON'T sleep together lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Can`t wait to find out what`s haunting Eric. It must have been very tragic. And I am waiting for the Ericole slowburn. GV and AZ have fabulous chemistry and there`s no point in wasting it, IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

I like this storyline too. Hopefully Eric's secret is actually shocking.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

I don't get the feeling this is a PTSD story. Recurring nightmares don't automatically mean PTSD. I think Eric may have a guilty conscience about something that happened in Africa that is causing him to have nightmares.
Offline Profile Goto Top

deletemyaccountplease

Gv seems like a sweet guy but this is only making me miss jack
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Although I like Eric, his character is far from fascinating and his story does not seem all that great. It sounds good but is it something that I will tune in for? No.

I was hoping that the writers will go for him and Nicole, just cannot buy him as a priest dating Nicole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Will&Sonny
Dec 13 2012, 04:11 PM
As I said elsewhere, I hope that Greg Vaughan is less stiff in these scenes than he's been in all of his other scenes. I'm glad that Eric's back, but Vaughan's still not really working for me.

I also hope that there's more to the story than this, because this seems a bit...lackluster...to me. :shrug:
Based on some of the comments here, I figured that it might be a good idea to clarify my earlier statements. In another spoiler thread, Eric's actual secret (or, at least, one of them) is revealed, and that's what I was talking about when I said that the story seemed lackluster.

I'll leave it at that in case some people don't want to be completely spoiled yet (although this is a spoiler thread, so that blurs the lines a bit :lol: ).
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic