Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sami Confides in Caroline; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:57 PM (3,371 Views)
six
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 13 2012, 04:46 PM
I have a question...didn't Sami find out that Ej was blackmailing Rafe about his sister's thing? Didn't she overhear Chad say what Gabi had done? Didn't she tell him that she could understand why Rafe would protect his sister? Did Sami actually find out what exactly Gabi did?
All Sami knew at the time was that Gabi did something that could have gotten her sent to prison. No one filled her in on the specifics. And the DA makes it sound like she thinks Gabi actually got stalked, so it doesn't look like Rafe ever told her the whole story.
Quote:

It's interesting how many of these old broads they try to connect to Sami and her situations in fairly obvious ways. I wonder why that is. If Sami's situation is similar, would long term viewers really need that highlighted/explained?

They keep explaining things that happened last week, so I can see them rehashing 1986 for us.
Edited by six, Dec 13 2012, 04:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

How dumb is Sami.....honestly? I mean how many times does Ej have to screw you over before you get a clue? Iím so tired of the wash, raise repeat story line. Glad I stopped watching! :puke:

Offline Profile Goto Top

reagon

Sadly Days has dragged this all out to the point where AS no longer has chemistry with either actor anymore. A good reason its a crashing bore. JS looks completely checked out on screen again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am going to be fair and as someone who can't stomach Ejami this pains me to admit it. But after the daysaster in the safe house Ejami did have some cute scenes and there was some potential for them to move forward in their relationship. But since then they have backtracked to the point of their scenes being snoozeworthy. As another poster mentioned, the chemistry is lacking and Ej just looks bored. Their latest scenes don't even have an 1/8 of the spark that they did back in 07-08. Neither one seems to be really head over heels and at this point after 6.5 years it's shit or get off the pot!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Sami is so torn that they need to tell us that she's torn. Over and Over and Over again. I remember when Sami was in love with Lucas and how they just kept telling us Sami loved Lucas over and over and over... wait... they didn't have to do that because that was back when we could tell when Sami was in love not just loving the attention.

Have the show decided which guy we're supposed to root for? Because I can't tell. Right now, if you're not already pimping a fanbase you would not care who the heck she ended up with. She looks stupid no matter what.
Edited by Aliaron, Dec 13 2012, 05:45 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

For those who disagreed with my earlier comment, I was saying it is obvious that Safe will wind up together because Sami starts eavesdropping on Kristen and EJ's grand plan, though Kristen catches her. For me, that's a sign that Sami will learn that EJ is plotting again, and she will run to Rafe. I can see where you're coming from though, as there really shouldn't be a reason for Sami to be torn. I say fuck both couples and let's have Lumi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

Did'nt we see the same stupid story last year? Please writers, give it a rest.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Serenity 808

The way it's written, it seems like Sami loves Rafe because I'm not seeing her long or pine for EJ. Either way, this story is pretty much what I saw in 2010 when I started watching Days again, and it's tiresome.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:01 PM
For those who disagreed with my earlier comment, I was saying it is obvious that Safe will wind up together because Sami starts eavesdropping on Kristen and EJ's grand plan, though Kristen catches her. For me, that's a sign that Sami will learn that EJ is plotting again, and she will run to Rafe. I can see where you're coming from though, as there really shouldn't be a reason for Sami to be torn. I say fuck both couples and let's have Lumi.
Are you talking about Sami overhearing Kristen telling EJ something about Brady? That doesn't sound like it's going to result in anything that will affect EJ and Sami as a potential pairing. Of course if they do get together, something will eventually break them up so safe gets a turn, because it's a soap and that's what happens with all the pairings that contain characters who are parts of major triangles.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

six
Dec 13 2012, 07:39 PM
Daysdegrassi
Are you talking about Sami overhearing Kristen telling EJ something about Brady? That doesn't sound like it's going to result in anything that will affect EJ and Sami as a potential pairing. Of course if they do get together, something will eventually break them up so safe gets a turn, because it's a soap and that's what happens with all the pairings that contain characters who are parts of major triangles.
IDK I just read that Sami eavesdrops on a conversation between Kristen and EJ, I think something about how he just took the job to be close to her, but IDK maybe the spoilers were updated.

Now, even though it is still technically fall, looks like we will have a Winter of Suck 2012, like the Summer of Suck 2010. More EJami/Safe, and to top it off, Dannifer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2012/12/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-december-17-21/

This is the only spoiler about Sami eavesdropping on them on EJ/Kristen that I know of.

I'd quote, but apparently the site frowns on that, now.
Edited by six, Dec 13 2012, 08:14 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Over the past couple of weeks that this s/l has gone down, I have seen Sami torn between the two so this is not a surprise to me. I see her having feelings for Rafe but reminded of the reasons why they are not together: his lack of trust in her. I also see Sami falling for EJ again inadvertently and her realizing it slowly but surely.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Dec 13 2012, 08:13 PM
Over the past couple of weeks that this s/l has gone down, I have seen Sami torn between the two so this is not a surprise to me. I see her having feelings for Rafe but reminded of the reasons why they are not together: his lack of trust in her. I also see Sami falling for EJ again inadvertently and her realizing it slowly but surely.
I don't think anyone is surprised, lol. I do think it's being written horribly, and I also think they're jumping the gun. It could just be a wording thing, though. To be torn between two people, there needs to be a little more pull from both sides.

And I continue to think the Caroline comparison is moronic and inaccurate particularly in this context.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Daysdegrassi
Dec 13 2012, 07:55 PM
six
Dec 13 2012, 07:39 PM
Daysdegrassi
IDK I just read that Sami eavesdrops on a conversation between Kristen and EJ, I think something about how he just took the job to be close to her, but IDK maybe the spoilers were updated.

Now, even though it is still technically fall, looks like we will have a Winter of Suck 2012, like the Summer of Suck 2010. More EJami/Safe, and to top it off, Dannifer.
I don't think Sami will think EJ taking the job in order to be closer to her is all that dastardly. He hasn't really made it a secret that he is interested in her romantically so I think she already knows that's what the deal is on some level even though he denied it. But since they've been working together it doesn't seem he's done anything out of line or unprofessional in his behavior with her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mirabella

MissLola
Dec 13 2012, 04:01 PM
Is Sami really torn between the two because I am not seeing that onscreen. :sleep:
I agree. I haven't seen Sami being torn over two men played out on scree yet. I am glad they told us since we don't see it lol!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ljay
Member Avatar

Kenny
Dec 13 2012, 03:57 PM
"In many ways, Caroline's temperament and ability to be in love with two men is not dissimilar to Sami's."

Although Caroline understands the appeal of both Rafe and EJ, she advises Sami not to make a rash decision. Shortly after, EJ arrives and spies Sami. He reveals that he visited Lexie's grave site and Sami comforts him. Just then, Rafe shows up with a special gift for Sydney. He spies the closeness between Sami and EJ and quickly backs away..
Im gonna go ahead and say this, lol

We all know Caroline had a affair with Victor and ran back to the good guy, Shawn.

Could this be a hint how this story will go? If so I just hope Sami has fun with Ej before she runs back to good ol' Rafe.
At least let her get her kicks!

(From the article) Why is Rafe so upset about the closeness of Ej and Sami? Shes got two kids with him and I believe was even married to him once....

Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

It's obvious that Ej can't get Sami by just being himself. He is using his dead sister to win her sympathy and that's horrible. Of course Rafe backed away, he's a gentleman and he wants Sami to be happy, he's not going to force himself on her (cough cough) so if she wants him, she can come to him. The writers usually try to give us hints on who's the rooting couple, and the way EJ is going about manipulating situtions I can see clearly it's not Ej with Sami.

I hope they let JS work with AZ very soon. The man does seem to be bored to death, and he is boring as all get out like that like this. AZ gives him his sparkle.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 13 2012, 10:17 PM
It's obvious that Ej can't get Sami by just being himself. He is using his dead sister to win her sympathy and that's horrible. Of course Rafe backed away, he's a gentleman and he wants Sami to be happy, he's not going to force himself on her (cough cough) so if she wants him, she can come to him. The writers usually try to give us hints on who's the rooting couple, and the way EJ is going about manipulating situtions I can see clearly it's not Ej with Sami.

I hope they let JS work with AZ very soon. The man does seem to be bored to death, and he is boring as all get out like that like this. AZ gives him his sparkle.
You're dead on! Maybe I can't truly buy EJ's love for Sami because the actors look so bored in their scenes! I wouldn't be surprised if they let it be known that they're using the exact same scripts from 2010!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

I wonder how many articles of Sami being torn between EJ and Rafe (or even Lucas too) have been posted in SOD? Surely it has to be a record by now! :drunk:
Edited by Ireland98, Dec 14 2012, 10:04 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

The writers won't make a decision on who they want Sami with until JS or GG decides they have had enough and one of them just walks next contract cycle. That's the only way I can see this ending. Of course they'll just shift another guy into her orbit, but at least it'll end the EJ/Rafe debate.
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Dec 13 2012, 11:21 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic