Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Sami Confides in Caroline; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 03:57 PM (3,321 Views)
Aliaron
Member Avatar

I wouldn't wait patiently for a decision. Since she has made her decision several times in the last few years. If tomorrow she chooses a guy what makes viewers think this will actually stick. They need to majorly fix Sami's character before they want us to care about some triangle where she is the center.
Edited by Aliaron, Dec 13 2012, 11:27 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Dec 13 2012, 11:20 PM
The writers won't make a decision on who they want Sami with until JS or GG decides they have had enough and one of them just walks next contract cycle. That's the only way I can see this ending. Of course they'll just shift another guy into her orbit, but at least it'll end the EJ/Rafe debate.
Sure seems like this mess will keep shifting back & forth between Sami's
men , TPTB think they've got to keep all of her fanbases happy but it is also
making people not care because there is never a resolution
Edited by trojangal, Dec 14 2012, 12:05 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lovinsafe
Member Avatar

Comparing Victor/Caroline and Ej/Sami relationships is a crock of BS they are nothing alike. Victor loved and respected Caroline they had a child out of love. Ej just obsesses over Sami and manipulates her every chance he gets and raped her to get a DiMera heir. Again TPTB are disrespecting the meaning of love!
Offline Profile Goto Top

JamesScott_19
Member Avatar
Don't get up. So how are you? What happened, eh? Let me guess, Stefano told you that you could fly,and you jumped off a building. HeHe It's funny right, no I'm sorry Bad EJ, I should'nt be that cruel!

The meaning of love? I happen to think Sami only loves herself and the guys just contributes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

leah09
Member Avatar

I cannot take these three any longer. I was really hoping for the lock, stock and barrel EJami...did I blink and miss it? ;)
The writers have done what I thought was impossible, which is make EJ even more boring than Rafe. :tears: I guess that was their master plan all along. :facepalm:
I'm starting to appreciate EVEN Chad more than EJ. At least he is going all out for revenge, something EJ should have done when Daniel helped Nicole switch the results to keep his child away from him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

lovinsafe
Dec 14 2012, 08:47 AM
Comparing Victor/Caroline and Ej/Sami relationships is a crock of BS they are nothing alike. Victor loved and respected Caroline they had a child out of love. Ej just obsesses over Sami and manipulates her every chance he gets and raped her to get a DiMera heir. Again TPTB are disrespecting the meaning of love!
That is exactly right! Johnny is cute and adorable and all that--but I hope for his sake it is revealed that Lucas is his daddy because if not, someday when he's older, they have to tell him the truth. I'm sure they can get years worth of bad storylines on that alone.
Offline Profile Goto Top

camera shy

Would love to hear Caroline say, "Samantha Gene, you need to make up your fucking mind!"
Edited by camera shy, Dec 14 2012, 10:56 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Vicky4Mimi
Dec 14 2012, 10:53 AM
lovinsafe
Dec 14 2012, 08:47 AM
That is exactly right! Johnny is cute and adorable and all that--but I hope for his sake it is revealed that Lucas is his daddy because if not, someday when he's older, they have to tell him the truth. I'm sure they can get years worth of bad storylines on that alone.
Given that BD is publicly campaigning to gets fans to beg for more air time for him I doubt there are any plans to switch paternity where he is involved.

I think the annual "Who's kid am I anyway?" award will be going to Parker next year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

ehhh to stay positive.. More Caroline!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Helpless Romantic

mirabella
Dec 13 2012, 09:25 PM
MissLola
Dec 13 2012, 04:01 PM
Is Sami really torn between the two because I am not seeing that onscreen. :sleep:
I agree. I haven't seen Sami being torn over two men played out on scree yet. I am glad they told us since we don't see it lol!
Yep it makes for a good laugh though. and more of Caroline the prop. :drunk:
Edited by Helpless Romantic, Dec 17 2012, 11:44 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

This is suppose to be interesting, I don't effing care who Sami ends up with. She is one hot mess. Again why do any of these men want her, is her glittery hoo ha that good. :rolleyes: I am just effing over it, give my Lucas a good storyline that is all I care about now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic