Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Lucas Catches Jennifer Kissing Daniel; Airs the week of December 17th
Topic Started: Dec 13 2012, 04:06 PM (6,532 Views)
Kenny
Member Avatar

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest has an article about Lucas, Jennifer and Daniel.

Jennifer tracks down Daniel and remembers saying she loves him. "It's a huge moment," previews Melissa Reeves. "Daniel opens up and shares his feelings for her, as well. They are on the same page."

Just as Jennifer and Daniel move on for a kiss, Lucas walks in on them. (They're at the Brady Pub.) "Lucas informs Jennifer of Daniel's dark history when he first got involved with Chloe," explains Shawn Christian. "Lucas has every reason not to want his sister involved with Daniel. He explains in no uncertain terms what transpired between Daniel and Chloe, that Daniel slept with his fiancee."

Jennifer understands why Lucas is angry at Daniel but she doesn't plan to stop seeing him. "Jennifer and Lucas have an awful fight," sighs Reeves. Lucas slams Jennifer for getting involved with Daniel so soon after Jack's death and Jennifer slaps him.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

jennifer :whack:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

GO LUCAS!! I don't care if she slaps you...turn the other cheek...when Dr. Dan is fucking Chloe by February she will come crawling back to apologize for the slap and hopefully then she'll head on out of town....

I am actually looking forward to the fight.....this should be good
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

:cheer: Lucas! :wub: He is the only person in town resistant to Daniel's charms.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

damm i wish lucas will mention how daniel treat phillp and chloe
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

I dont care
Offline Profile Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

It is WAY past time to show Lucas's reaction to Dannifer, and his reasons why.

This actually sounds pretty good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Daysdegrassi
Member Avatar

THIS is SO good! Go Lucas! Of course St. Rosewater would slap Lucas and continue to be with Daniel. She is such a hypocrital tramp!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

LUCAS! Salem's truth teller! You go Lucas! Jennifer needs a good does of truth about Daniel. Jennifer seems to forget that Daniel was just sexing up a high risk pregnant patient just a little while ago. Probably bc he couldn't have darling Jennifer. There isn't a bag big enough to hold all the spew Dannifer make me feel.
Offline Profile Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

WOW!! Go Lucas! Finally a character calling out Daniel for what he is! Of course that character gets slapped but GO LUCAS anyway. This is the first time in awhile where Jennifer's name is in a spoiler that sounds good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

SocRMum1
Dec 13 2012, 04:12 PM
It is WAY past time to show Lucas's reaction to Dannifer, and his reasons why.

This actually sounds pretty good.
He did talk to Jennifer about Daniel once before, but that was a while ago. I agree that it will be nice to see it happen again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

What's good about this story? .... LUCAS IS ALIVE!!!! ... Other than that... Well, I'm glad he's calling her out, but I think she should slap herself.
Offline Profile Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Quote:

Lucas slams Jennifer for getting involved with Daniel so soon after Jack's death and Jennifer slaps him.

I guess the truth hurts..
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer understands why Lucas is angry at Daniel but she doesn't plan to stop seeing him. "Jennifer and Lucas have an awful fight," sighs Reeves. Lucas slams Jennifer for getting involved with Daniel so soon after Jack's death and Jennifer slaps him.

Ironic how she could always point out every single one of Jack's mistakes but totally ignore all of Daniel's. And then she has the nerve to slap her brother because he dared to say that Saint Daniel is anything less than perfect. :flipoff:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

ty for posting
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ireland98

Out of all of the SOD articles posted, this is BY FAR the best one! Go Lucas! :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I can't wait to hear Lucas' poison tongue in this one....

baby I missed you.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I love you LUCAS!!! :wub: :wub: Finally someone speaks the truth to Bitchifer. GO LUCAS GO!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

nolagirl
Member Avatar

Thank god Lucas is around to tell the jerkasses off both of them. AWESOME this I may actually watch, still can't believe Kate's pimping him, wonder what Lucas would think about that. And BTW I used Jerkasses because Dannif-ckers don't derserve the real word - JACK is too good for them. Please bring MA back and let's see some Jacole.
Offline Profile Goto Top

px780
Member Avatar
Streetcorner Philosopher

Aw, c'mon Lucas. Daniel's saved her life like twice now, with no real residual effects from either surgical procedure.

Can he slap her back? They're about the same height, seems like it'd be about even.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic